2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I guess being the last draft pick is the price you pay for winning last year.

You are still better off than you were yesterday........barely. :eek:

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

I guess being the last draft pick is the price you pay for winning last year.
This has nothing to do with doc (who is doing a fine job), but after everyone gets a QB, then the second round should start with RBs in reverse order, so that the teams are better balanced.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

This has nothing to do with doc (who is doing a fine job), but after everyone gets a QB, then the second round should start with RBs in reverse order, so that the teams are better balanced.

Yes, that makes good sense. But we can't draft anymore this season, it's already become more burdensome than it should be.

Let's just play the teams we have and have some fun. Maybe next season we can do better.

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

Yes, that makes good sense. But we can't draft anymore this season, it's already become more burdensome than it should be.

Let's just play the teams we have and have some fun. Maybe next season we can do better.

I concur, however, you can see that the way it was done the first person to pick, gets the best player in each catagory.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The Draft was reversed after the first round and then switched back and forth through the duration of the draft.

That's how you ended up with Tony Gonzales.

But I like your idea of drafting one postion first [QB], then reversing the order and drafting the next position [RB] and so on. It seems very fair that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.