Zo Nation - Awesome and Truthful Videos

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
... It is heartening that some black Americans are waking up to their oppressors, the democrat party that is.

Jim Crow... Between 1890 and 1910, ten of the eleven former Confederate states, starting with Mississippi, passed new constitutions or amendments that effectively disenfranchised most blacks and tens of thousands of poor whites through a combination of poll taxes, literacy and comprehension tests, and residency and record-keeping requirements. Grandfather clauses temporarily permitted some illiterate whites to vote but gave no relief to most blacks.

Voter turnout dropped drastically through the South as a result of such measures. In Louisiana, by 1900, black voters were reduced to 5,320 on the rolls, although they comprised the majority of the state's population. By 1910, only 730 blacks were registered, less than 0.5% of eligible black men. "In 27 of the state's 60 parishes, not a single black voter was registered any longer; in 9 more parishes, only one black voter was."

The cumulative effect in North Carolina meant that black voters were completely eliminated from voter rolls during the period from 1896–1904. The growth of their thriving middle class was slowed. In North Carolina and other Southern states, there were also the effects of invisibility: "[W]ithin a decade of disfranchisement, the white supremacy campaign had erased the image of the black middle class from the minds of white North Carolinians."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws
Why do "white" conservatives feel entitled to lecture "blacks" and "Hispanics" as to how they should vote - this condescending attitude assumes that these groups don't posses the mental capabilities to determine as to whom best represents their own self interests, and vote accordingly!

It reflects a "Jim Crow" mentality still held by many Americans who continue to believe that democracy is wasted on "non-whites!"

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Why do "white" conservatives feel entitled to lecture "blacks" and "Hispanics" as to how they should vote - this condescending attitude assumes that these groups don't posses the mental capabilities to determine as to whom best represents their own self interests, and vote accordingly!

Before I take your argument apart you do realize that the video that I commented on was a black man pointing out the ignorance of another black man's argument for the democrats right? Are you just as offended that blacks are peeking behind the veil of the democrat party and seeing that what they are selling is a sham as it relates to the black man?

Now on to your post...

1) What makes you assume that I am white?

2) I Have not lectured anyone based upon the the color of their skin or national origin on who to vote for but, have been quite willing to educate them to the origin of their oppressors, along with who their oppressors are then & now.

3) Given that the democrat party are, and always have been the party of racism, & oppression of all people of color it isn't with condescension that I feel obliged to remind them that the democrats have never changed anything but, the tactics they use to oppress.

It reflects a "Jim Crow" mentality still held by many Americans who continue to believe that democracy is wasted on "non-whites!"

It reflects that you are too ignorant to know that "Jim Crow" originated, and was put into practice by democrats.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
CatholicCrusader,
You have such a dirty mind and you have no compunctions about accusing people of being involved in criminal acts. You have no decency and hardly can be seen as one who conducts oneself as a Christian. I think you are a despicable person!

You have used foul language too many times before. Maybe this banning will make to think about avoiding the use of lewd comments on TOL, even though lewd thoughts are natural for you? My guess is you are too foolish to lean how to act appropriately.

The language you use is far worse the calling Donald a duck, did you know?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Zo Nation - Awesome and Truthful Videos

"Awesome" and "truthful" have a totally different meaning for "CatholicCrusader" than for the rest of the "civilized world!"

As for "blacks" voting "Democrat, nobody but the academics is much interested as to what the political platforms of Parties stood for 150 years ago - voters are much more interested in the "here and now!"

The reality is that Republicans only acknowledge that "blacks" exist when they are looking for their vote, and the "black" electorate continues to avoid them like the plague because there is nothing in GOP platforms or legislation passed by recent Republican Administrations that addresses their needs!

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......"Awesome" and "truthful" have a totally different meaning for "CatholicCrusader" than for the rest of the "civilized world!"......

....and apparently the word "civilized" has a different meaning for you than it does for people who actually are civilized.