Your Wrong, Your Wrong!!!!

Letsargue

Is something wrong with your keyboard?

The topic is the "Topic", and I guess that's the only kind of garbage any Fool can Respond With!!! ---- That doesn't Prove me wrong GUY!!!!!

I type my way, and You type YOUR'S!!!! -- You all can't read the Scriptures the way they're
written, I just Try to point the specials out, but it doesn't matter anyhow to Blind Fools who Just / --- "JUST" ( "Call Themselves" - "Christians" )!!!!

Paul -- 041214

Last edited:

musterion

The topic is the "Topic", and I guess that's the only kind of garbage any Fool can Respond With!!! ---- That doesn't Prove me wrong GUY!!!!!

I type my way, and You type YOUR'S!!!! -- You all can't read the Scriptures the way their written, I just Try to point the specials out, but it doesn't matter anyhow to Blind Fools who Just ( "Call Themselves" - "Christians" )!!!!

Paul -- 041214

So you can tell who is and isn't saved by how they type?

Letsargue

So you can tell who is and isn't saved by how they type?

Did I say that?????????

Anyhow, -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) -- God Can See the Dark in any Fool who can't even answer a simple statrment or question like that!! -- ((((( You )))))!!!!!
(( I'm done with you - wise Guy ))!!!!!

How about leaving my Thread alone with your foolish Trash, - or are you one of the (( Buddy Lovers Here)) who can get by with anything??????

Paul -- 041214

Last edited:

Letsargue

You said I'm a false Christian. I'm just curious how you are so sure of that.

A False Christian is A LIAR, -- Calling himself a "Christian" ( But, Doesn't Believe anything God, or Christ says )!!!! -- Do you believe the following Scripture?? - I do!!! ---- (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))??? --- None of you Phony So Called - "christians can believe that, But God said IT, and it is Written!! - Now, don't believe it by changing it, or anything about it, It just says what It says and it's God who says IT!!!!

Paul -- 041214

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You're right, you're right !!!! MADianites believe what you have posted so it must have been somebody arguing against MAD.

To get into the Theology club you have to ask Knight.

Letsargue

You're right, you're right !!!! MADianites believe what you have posted so it must have been somebody arguing against MAD.

To get into the Theology club you have to ask Knight.

I have to ask Knight to be a (( "Christian" ))????? And there, Even Christians are Forbidden without the Higher power???? - When is this Stuff going to end, ---- With OBAMA?????

Paul -- 041214

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Naw... Knight will not grant you eternal life [he wish] but he does decide who can join the theology club forum. This is so that MADianites and Open viewers can debate among themselves with no mudslinging. Others can join [by permission] providing they are not disruptive...or likely to be.

God bless you, I hope you are well....

Letsargue

Naw... Knight will not grant you eternal life [he wish] but he does decide who can join the theology club forum. This is so that MADianites and Open viewers can debate among themselves with no mudslinging. Others can join [by permission] providing they are not disruptive...or likely to be.

God bless you, I hope you are well....

Special Favors, and Special Places for (( Certain Believers of Certain Doctrines ))????? -- We ALL have our Own Doctrines, -- Why not just do away with ALL - "RESPONSES" - altogether, that way there would be NO arguments At All!!!! ---- Obama is working on that for your Country, it is a Good Copy!!!!

Paul -- 041314

Last edited:

Letsargue

Not Paul....he wants to argue.

NO!! - I will Argue, but proving everyone wrong is the Law of God. Now anyone - Prove me Wrong, and you will have done what God said to do!!!!! --- (( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV )) --&-- (( 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV )) --//---- But who cares what GOD Says????

Paul -- 041314

musterion

NO!! - I will Argue, but proving everyone wrong is the Law of God. Now anyone - Prove me Wrong, and you will have done what God said to do!!!!!

We who are in Christ are dead to the Law (Rom 7:4; Gal 2:19; 1 Cor 9:20-21).

This is you:

Gal 3:10.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Prove me wrong. I realize an ape can't prove anything, but go ahead and try.