YOU SAID SOMETHING NAUGHTY. NO, I DIDN'T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just to clarify, you believe that any and all laws that limit weapon ownership are unconstitutional?

The 2nd Amendment declares that the government cannot get involved with gun ownership, period. It can only be locally governed, and with respect to the inspired notion.

The three primary disqualifications for gun ownership are having been convicted of a felony, having a history of domestic violence, or being mentally unstable.

There's your gun control :wave2:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The 2nd Amendment declares that the government cannot get involved with gun ownership, period. It can only be locally governed, and with respect to the inspired notion.

The three primary disqualifications for gun ownership are having been convicted of a felony, having a history of domestic violence, or being mentally unstable.

There's your gun control :wave2:

Local government is not government?

And does the 2nd Amendment list your 3 disqualifications?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Except it's not in real bad shape, and the notion that Trump is somehow going to improve it is unbelievable.

Whereas, both Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine are Christians? Or is this one of those voodoo acts where Christians feel like they can see each others souls or something.

Given that he seems to be nearly coordinating his campaign with Putin, to the extent that he's actually reading RT's talking points from the stump, that seems wildly optimistic.

I think that's kinda the other way around.

:chuckle:

glorydaz

As I stated in my OP, Trump isn't a perfect Candidate either, so, relax, pal.

You notice he has the dem talking points down pat. They simply repeat the pack of lies they hear put forth by the main stream media. I'd rather place my "confidence" in my own judgement and what I hear with my own ears than the judgement of the liberal media and their talking heads.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You notice he has the dem talking points down pat. They simply repeat the pack of lies they hear put forth by the main stream media. I'd rather place my "confidence" in my own judgement and what I hear with my own ears than the judgement of the liberal media and their talking heads.

True.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Nor do I, but I can't trust a disgusting, lying, immoral sociopath like Donald Trump. That's why I'm voting for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party

Good, there are lots of folks who shouldn't be voting....they have no common sense. :thumb:

Take for instance the author of this thread. He's been blindly voting republican for so long that he has no idea what he's voting for other than (supposedly) against the democrats. If he educated himself he'd see that there isn't a huge difference in ideology between the two major candidates.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Nor do I, but I can't trust a disgusting, lying, immoral sociopath like Donald Trump. That's why I'm voting for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party

Take for instance the author of this thread. He's been blindly voting republican for so long that he has no idea what he's voting for other than (supposedly) against the democrats. If he educated himself he'd see that there isn't a huge difference in ideology between the two major candidates.

:chuckle: I'm voting for Trump because I know it irratates you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The truth is the truth no matter who tells it or the motivation behind it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The truth is the truth no matter who says it or what their motivation is.

A real conservative that Ronald Reagan was. As Governor of California he helped abortion, homosexuality and no fault divorce go mainstream.

The truth isn't always pretty is it Grosnick?

I don't care what you say about the Man, he was an excellent President and you're a hate-filled Curmudgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.