YOU CANNOT BLASPHEME

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

This shows that like Jesus, anyone can keep God's law if they have God's Spirit of power.

God's Spirit is our connection to God and God is able to keep his law.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You explain things so simple.

Thanks, the truth is that everything in the NT is so simple a child can understand it. Children are eager to learn (that's what they do), adults not so much.

Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:2-3 NKJV)​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thanks, the truth is that everything in the NT is so simple a child can understand it. Children are eager to learn (that's what they do), adults not so much.

Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:2-3 NKJV)​

I agree:)