YHWH shall regather His people A SECOND TIME (first time was 539 BC from Babylon)

beloved57

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:25-27

Israel, the physical descendants of Abraham are not the Children of God Rom 0:8

That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

They are not Gods People !

beameup

And I will bring them out from the people [Gentiles], and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 34:13-15

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Obviously you have not been paying attention. :nono:
Obviously you have not read the 10 references posted.
Once again, you are "clueless". :dunce:

Israel was long gone by the time of Nebuchadnezzar. Israel was captured by Sargon 2.

Israel should not be confused with the Judeans who returned from Babylon.

beameup

Why do you believe the Jewish State of Israel is a Christian nation?

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S House [Temple] shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the House of the God of Jacob [Temple]; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the LAW, and the Word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He [Messiah] shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Isaiah 2:2-4

Last edited:

Epoisses

You have persistently supported Israel! You search the scripture in the name of God's irrevocable promises and His limitless mercy!

Replacement theology unifies much theological heresy.

God bless you for staying strong on this matter!

<(I)>

Can we replace the dispensationals? Anyone smarter than a 5th grader will do.

Epoisses

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S House [Temple] shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the House of the God of Jacob [Temple]; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the LAW, and the Word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He [Messiah] shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Isaiah 2:2-4

The first spiritual temple was built by Christ after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

The second will be built in the last days when the elect of God or the 144K take control of the earth.

beameup

The first spiritual temple was built by Christ after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.
Do you just make-up these non-Biblical terms as you go along?

Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the Temple [naos] of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the Temple [naos] and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months. - Revelation 11:1-2