Yeshua Says:

daqq

The Eunuch Dream ~ Near the end of a night of sweet sleep upon my floor roll a dream arrived at sunrise. Having no bed to lay my head can sometimes make the pillow like a stone in the clouds of my heavens. As I began to awaken, (so I thought in the dream but none the less it was the dream) I found an arm, having been severed at the elbow, and laying lifeless and dead above my head, upon the pillow of stone wherein my mind had found its rest this night. In shock and horror I grabbed the severed arm to inspect it and there was no blood to be found, neither any mess of fluids; for it had long been severed, and was completely dried out and dead. And I began to wonder who might do such a horrendous and terrible thing? And who might be lurking in the night? And who or what might be watching me? And what was the warning they were sending to me? And then I truly began to fear and tremble in the midst of this dream as I suddenly realized that some one must have been in my room this night. So I cried out to the Most High, saying, Father, help me to understand what this means! Why has this severed arm that is long time dead and completely withered and dried up been left resting on my stony pillow above my head? And who would do such a thing? And then I began to awaken from the dream, and I began to realize that one of my arms had been put to sleep for lack of circulation and was completely dead an numb. And there was I left laying, holding with my other hand my own arm, when it shook itself back to life. It had been wrapped around above my head on the pillow of stone as I slept, and the circulation to it was clean dried up, and there was no feeling in it as if it was cut off, and it had become a separate "member" of the dream. And I heard a voice, saying, Did I not say I would bring with me those that sleep when I come? Behold, you have your arm which you truncated-circumcised-cut off long ago because of offenses according to My Word. The arm was dead, yet now it lives: let no man defraud his brother in this matter, for these little ones are members of My Household and you are not your own. Neither let the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree!"

And I remembered some of the passages from where these words derive:

Isaiah 56:1-7 KJV
1. Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2. Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3. Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4. For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5. Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6. Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7. Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Matthew 18:8-11 KJV
8. Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Matthew 19:12 KJV
12. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Matthew 24:45-50 KJV
45. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50. The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Mark 13:31-37 KJV
31. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36. Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Revelation 20:4
4. And I saw thrones, and they were seated, and judgment was given unto them: even the souls of them having been truncated through the Testimony of Yeshua, and through the Word of God, and which not had bowed to the beast, neither to the image of him, neither had received the mark upon their foreheads and upon the hands of them. And they lived and reigned with the Messiah a thousand years.

If the man is a house then the house is divided into different compartments and everything is personified especially for the purposes of sin and evil. The lesser "members" of our households are likened to "brothers" and "little ones" whom we are given charge to watch over and protect. However, something sinister dwells in the flesh-commons-profane or "outer bounds" and "unwalled" areas of the house-temple of the man, and the evil which dwells in the flesh outer bounds of the house-temple desires to take control over these little ones so as to use them for various iniquities. Let every man understand therefore that we are set in charge of the house in which we dwell while the House Master is away: "Sin lies at the door; and unto you is his desire, and you must rule over him!"

Matthew 18:10 KJV
10. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Therefore Paul says to the Thessalonians that "the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified" because these things concern the body, which is the house, which is the temple of the Creator, and is not our own. Every part of the body belongs to the Father even down to the five little virgin toes on the right foot and the five on the left, ("Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path") and every separate "member" of the body has a "messenger" that in heaven does always behold the face of the Father which is in the heavens. We are as keepers put in charge over these "lesser members of the household" while the Master is away in a far journey. We are likened to "the porter of the house" which has the keys and watches the door until the Master of the house returns, (Mark 13:34). This is why Paul states to the Thessalonians that these things concern our own sanctification, and knowing how to possess our own vessels, and are given by the commandments of Yeshua himself:

1 Thessalonians 4:1-14 KJV
1. Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8. He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
9. But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
10. And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more;
11. And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
12. That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
13. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Let not sin have dominion in your mortal body: PUT HIM TO DEATH.

Romans 6:12-13 KJV
12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Romans 8:11-14 KJV
11. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Colossians 3:2-6 KJV
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

The "unruly members" of the household which the faithful and patient have been forced to put to sleep, (mortify, slay, put to death) will be restored anew from the Father, in the times of refreshing and regeneration, when all things shall be made new and wherein dwells righteousness. This is the same "will of God" of which the writer of the Epistle to the Hebrews also writes:

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

:sheep:

daqq

Once upon the twinkling of a twilight there is an oasis by the desert having been called Amphodon. One day the Great King who owns all of the Land passes by to inspect his garden oasis in the desert. As he approaches the oasis he finds two poor beggars having wandered in from the wilderness; neither of which have yet the strength left in him so as to make it so far as the fountain of the Water of Life which flows in the midst of the oasis paradise. And having collapsed they two lay there by the wayside, at the gate of Amphodon, parched from the scorching desert sun and slowly withering away. And when King Egoeimiho On sees them by the wayside laying there dying; he comes near, and says to them, I am LIFE! and all of Me LIVES, I will tell you what I will do: I will cut from My own Right Arm and give it you for food; eat all of it this night, leave nothing til the morning come! But know this; that in My Right Arm is LIFE, though I cut from him for you: My Arm will repose until about this time tomorrow, at twilight, and then will he awaken to LIFE ETERNAL. If indeed therefore you do eat all of him then you too shall LIVE because he LIVES. Do as I say and LIVE! For why should you die? So the Great King Egoeimiho On cuts to them from His own Right Arm and gives to them for to completely consume; commanding them to eat all, leaving nothing til the morning come, and the Great King goes up from the two. However, of the two dying beggars, one was foolish and the other was wise: and they two began to eat, and the first taste thereof is like wafers made with honey, as sweet as honey to the mouth; and they two immediately begin to revive upon the very first morsel. But on the second taste a bitterness begins to enter into the belly of the two. So the one foolish beggar says to his fellow: My belly is full enough already and I feel revitalized and full of life; need I to eat any more for now? I will for now go drink from the fountain of water. But I will tell you what I am going to do with my portion of this mighty Arm: of that which remains I will stand upon a stake and this will be my God, for truly has it saved me! And if it comes to life tomorrow then I will surely know it is my God; and so shall I worship the mighty Arm for the rest of my days. But the one wise beggar likewise himself drinks from the fountain of the Water of Life, but in secret, through doing all that the Great King had commanded him to do; eating all of his portion of the Arm that night, leaving nothing til his morning come: and he falls on asleep and rests through the next day. And when the next evening comes to pass, in the double light of twilight, the Great King HO-ON calls up His mighty Right Arm to return back to His Throne, (and His Right Arm never returns to Him void). But the foolish beggar is in the midst of worshiping his portion of the mighty Arm when it bursts into a fiery flame, completely consumes, and the smoke thereof rises up into heaven like the sweet smelling savor of a holy sacrifice unto the Most High God. So the foolish beggar runs quickly to awaken his fellow, so as to tell him what has happened with his portion of the holy Arm, but his friend is likewise nowhere to be found. None of the permanent dwellers upon the earth are really ever quite sure what happens to the wise beggar who becomes a son: but the double blind beggar Bar-Timaios son of Timaios starts his own new Elymas Bar-Yeshua son of Yeshua false religion, making Yeshua into his father; and the podiums, pedestals, and steeples of his sheeples are strewn across the land in every brothel of every city.

Exodus 3:14 LXX-Septuagint
14 καὶ εἶπεν ὁ Θεὸς πρὸς Μωυσῆν λέγων· ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ὤν. καὶ εἶπεν· οὕτως ἐρεῖς τοῖς υἱοῖς ᾿Ισραήλ· ὁ ὢν ἀπέσταλκέ με πρὸς ὑμᾶς.

http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/septuagint/chapter.asp?book=2&page=3

Exodus 3:14
14. And Elohim said to Mosheh: Ego eimi HO ON, (I am HE WHO IS). And He said, Thus shall you say unto the sons of Yisrael: "HO ON has sent me to you."

daqq

Yeshua Says: Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad! Then say the Yhudim unto him, You are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham? Yeshua says unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am before Abraham comes to pass! (for father Abraham represents the Covenant and his wife Sarah represents the allegory of the holy city Yerushalaim of Above, our covenant mother, Galatians 4:22-27). Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Yeshua concealed himself, and issued forth from the temple, passing through the midst of them, and passed on by, (John 8:56-59).

With these things the Word of YHWH comes unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am your magen-shield, and your reward shall be exceeding greatly increased! And Abram says, Adonay YHWH, what will you give me, seeing I walk barren and the son of the mesheq-inheritor of my house is dam-meseq Eliezer? And Abram says, Behold, to me you have given no seed: and, lo, the son of my house is disinheriting me. And, behold, the Word of YHWH says to him: This shall not be your inheritor, but that which shall come forth out of your own me`ah-heart-belly-bowels: he shall be your inheritor. And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward the heavens, and tell the stars if you can number them: and he said unto him, So shall your seed be. And he faithfully trusted in YHWH; and He counted it unto him for uprightness. And He said unto him, I am YHWH that brought you out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give you this land to inherit it. And he said, Adonay YHWH, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? And He said unto him, Take for Me from the treble of an `eglah-heifer, and from the treble of an `ez-she goat, and from the treble of a ram, and a tor-turtledove or a gozal-nestling. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against his neighbor: but the tsippor-clean bird divided he not. And the vultures descended upon the carcasses, upon the divided portions thereof, and Abram sat thereby, (Septuagint). And when the sun was going down, a trance of deep sleep fell over Abram; and behold, an horrible terror of great darkness fell upon him. And He said unto Abram, Know of a surety that your seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not their own, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years, and also that nation whom they shall serve will I judge, and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried in a good old age: but in the fourth generation they shall come to this place again, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. And it came to pass when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold, a tannur-fire pot, (with a lake of fire therein) and vapor of smoke, and fire of lightning that passed between the pieces. In the same day YHWH cut a covenant unto Abram, (Genesis 15:1-18).

And the great city of Abram was divided into third parts . . .
And the cities of the nations fell . . .

daqq

Yeshua Says: to the Elders, Chief Priest Sadducees, and to the Pharisees, Did you never read in the Scripture that the Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Rosh-Head of the Pinnah-Corner: this is of YHWH, and it is marvelous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of Elohim shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And when the Chief Priests and the Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spoke of them. And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them, and they left him, and went their way, and began plotting against him to have him put to death. And they crucified Messiah Yeshua, and when they did they sealed their own fate exactly as he had foretold they would; for in the very place where they crucified Messiah was the Stone of the Rosh-Head, in the corner-side to the north: the same is ha-Eben ha-Ezel, the Stone of Departure, which Stone also the builders rejected because king David had attempted to number the people and sinned, (though king David repented the consequence was the alternate threshing floor of Araunah location). The place where father Abraham offered up his only son is called Golgotha, the Place of the Skull, Moriah Olivet, the highest point on Mount Moriah, that Great High Mountain. And when they crucified the Master Yeshua there was a great earthquake, and the rocks rent, and the earth opened up at the foot of the cross to receive the blood of the innocent Lamb of Elohim, and the massive amount of blood from the spear thrust into the House of the Side ran down through the fissure of Azal, the fissure in the rock, and the blood poured onto the Mercy Seat cover of the Ark of the Covenant which was resting below, where HaNavi Yirmeyahu had placed it so long before, in the Bay of Abraham. And when the blood sprinkled onto the Mercy Seat the great TaNaK Body of Moshe were awakened, and came forth from the tomb upon the Resurrection of Messiah. And in the great earthquake the door posts of the threshold of the house were violently shaken as in the great earthquake which occurred in the days of Uzziah king of Yhudah, (Isaiah 6:4). And the massive partition veil to the Holy Holiest was torn in two at the midst from the violent shaking of the cubit door posts from which it was hung. And the Great Sanhedrin Chamber of Stone was nearly demolished; so badly was it damaged that the Sanhedrin was forced to meet elsewhere. Had the princes of this world known these things they would not have crucified the Master of Glory: but the Most High saves the tabernacle-tents of Yhudah first, as He said He would and continues to do.

moriah-olivet3.gif

And there was another great earthquake at the Resurrection of Messiah . . .
And the Great City was divided into three parts . . .
And the cities of the heathen fell . . .

daqq

It came to pass, as Yeshua went to Yerushalaim, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and the Galilees. And as he entered into a certain village there met him ten leprous men, which stood afar off: and they lifted up their voices, and said, Yeshua, Epistata-Commander, have mercy on us! And seeing them Yeshua responds:

Yeshua Says: Go show yourselves unto the priests.

And it came to pass, as they went, that they were cleansed. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified Elohim, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks, (for hereof is the true Priest and Epistata-Commander) and he was a Samaritan. And Yeshua answers him:

Yeshua Says: Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? There are not found those that returned to give glory to Elohim except the foreigner hereof? And he said unto him, Anastas! Go forth, your faith-believing-trust has delivered you, (Luke 17:11-19). For the Son of man has power over the earth to send away sins, (Matthew 9:6) and every man has his own erets-earth-land and adamah-soil of the heart. :)

daqq

Yeshua entered into a ship, and crossed over, and came into his own city. And behold, they brought to him a paralytic, lying on a stretcher: and Yeshua seeing their faith said unto the paralytic, Have courage, teknon, (offspring) your sins are sent away. And behold, certain of the Scribes said within themselves, That is blasphemy! And having known their thoughts Yeshua responds to them:

Yeshua Says: Why do you think evil in your hearts? For what is easier to say, Your sins are sent away? or to say, Rise up and walk? But so that you may know that the Son of man has authority over the earth to send away sins, (then he says to the paralytic) Rise up, take up your bed, and go to your house!

And he arose and departed to his house. Moreover the multitudes, having seen it, fearfully reverenced and glorified Elohim for having given such authority unto men, (Matthew 9:1-8). But in another place, (John 5:8-14) the man that was made whole took up his bed in the day of Shabbat. The Yhudim therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the day of Shabbat: it is not lawful for you to carry your bed! He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up your bed and walk! Then they questioned him, What man is it that said unto you, Take up your bed and walk? And he that was healed knew not who it was; for Yeshua had quietly withdrawn, a multitude being in that place. But afterward Yeshua finds him in the temple:

Yeshua Says: Behold, you are become whole; sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto you!

Ben Masada

Yeshua Says: Think not that I am come to cast peace upon the earth; I came not to cast peace but a machaira-sword, (of spiritual warfare, Rev 6:4). For I am come to sever a man from his father, and the daughter from her mother, and the daughter in law from her mother in law, (Deut 13:6-10). And the enemies of a man shall be those of his own household! (Micah 7:5-6). He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that does not take up his stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. He that finds his soul shall apollumi-destroy her: but he that apollumi-detroys his soul for my sake shall find her, (Matthew 10:34-39).

Yeshua Says: The enemies of a man shall be those of his own household!

Yeshua has four brethren: are they not Yakob, and Yosef, and Shimon, and Yhudas? Yet while Yeshua speaks to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stand without, desiring to speak with him. And someone says to him, Behold, your mother and your brethren stand without, desiring to speak with you. But he answers and says: Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in the heavens, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother, (Matthew 12:46-50).

Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim:
right-hand-of-power.gif

Yeshua Says: Behold, my mother and my brethren!

Yeshua Says: Do you suppose that I am come to give peace in the earth? I tell you, Nay, but rather division! For from henceforth there shall be five in one house diamerizo-cloven-divided: three against two and two against three. The father shall be divided over the son, and the son over the father; the mother over the daughter, and the daughter over the mother; the mother in law over her daughter in law, and the daughter in law over her mother in law, (Luke 12:51-53).

Yeshua Says: Five in one house cloven! parted! divided!
three-against-two.gif

Yeshua Says: Three against two and two against three!

And five divided are like the ten virgin lamps of the House:
Five on the right hand side and five on the left, (1 Kings 7:49).
Three against two, and two against three, and every man is a house!

So simple even the little ones and children can understand. :)

Yeshua says, used to say or said? I do not understand why he is still referred to in the present tense when he can no longer say any thing. I am aware that he died and that, by faith, Christians claim that he resurrected. However, two evidences contradict that Christian assertion: First, is the fact that he was a Jew and, according to his Faith which was Judaism, once dead no one can ever return. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21) And for the second evidence, there was no eyewitness for the Christian claim of resurrection. Mind you, I said "eyewitness" and not the simple claim of witnesses.

daqq

Once upon a kippurim there was a priest of Elohim; a man which had not yet been revealed to his own, but was indeed being used of Elohim to work good works, healings, cures, good will, and peace toward all his brethren to the glory of Elohim. One day the priest of Elohim came into his own beloved city, and they brought to him a paralytic man lying on a stretcher: and the priest of Elohim, seeing their faith, said unto the paralytic; Have courage, teknon, (young child, for he was not yet a son of the kingdom) Your sins are aphiemi-sent away. But hearing this saying there were certain of the Scribes present which said within themselves, That is blasphemy! (for only the current High Priest of the great city was vested with the power and authority from on High to send away the sins of the people, and that was only once in the year at the Great Day of Yom Kippurim Atonements). So the priest of Elohim, knowing their thoughts, said to them, Why do you think evil in your hearts? For what is easier to say, Your sins are aphiemi-sent away? or to say, Rise up and walk? But so that you may know that the Son of man has authority over the earth to aphiemi-send away sins, (then he says to the paralytic) Rise up, take up your bed, and go to your house! And the paralytic man arose, cured, and departed to the house of Elohim to give thanks. But the day wherein this occurred was Shabbat, yet he took up his bed as the Commander of the Covenant had ordered. And as he approached nigh unto the temple the elders therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the day of Shabbat: it is not lawful for you to carry your bed! But the healed man answered them, saying, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up your bed and walk. Then they began to interrogate him, and said to him, What man is it that said unto you, Take up your bed and walk? And he that was healed knew not who it was, for the priest of Elohim had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place. But afterward the priest of Elohim found the cured man in the temple, and said to him, Behold, you are become whole; sin no more, lest a more evil thing come unto you!

And after two great days it came to pass that there was certain sect of talmidim that heard these words of the High Priest of Elohim, saying, "Sin no more, lest a more evil thing come unto you!" And they besought an answer from the Most High, in His Word, as to what this more evil thing might be insomuch that they might also know the signs. And the Most High sent a messenger to show unto them things to come; and the messenger brought into remembrance the words of the High Priest, which said unto the them, If I with the Finger of Elohim do cast out daemonion, no doubt the kingdom of Elohim is come upon you! When a strong armed man guards his palace, his goods are in peace: but when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he takes from him all his armor wherein he trusted and divides his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathers not with me scatters. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry-arid places seeking rest. And finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from whence I came out. And when he comes, he finds the house swept and put in order. Then goes he, and associates unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and having entered in, they dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

However, there were some of the talmidim which believed not this word, for they said unto themselves, All of my sins are aphiemi-pardoned-forgiven! But those talmidim who believed this word said unto themselves, All of my sins are aphiemi-sent away upon the mortally wounded head of my old man twin goat to-for Azazel, but if they are sent away into the dry places of the desert then they can return if I willfully continue in the sins of my old man nature! And so there came to be a division in the sect. :crackup:

daqq

Yeshua says, used to say or said? I do not understand why he is still referred to in the present tense when he can no longer say any thing. I am aware that he died and that, by faith, Christians claim that he resurrected. However, two evidences contradict that Christian assertion: First, is the fact that he was a Jew and, according to his Faith which was Judaism, once dead no one can ever return. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21) And for the second evidence, there was no eyewitness for the Christian claim of resurrection. Mind you, I said "eyewitness" and not the simple claim of witnesses.

Yeshua Says: I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also. At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Yhudas says unto him, (not Sikariy) Master, how is it that you will manifest yourself unto us, and not unto the world? Yeshua answers and says to him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the Memra-Logos which you hear is not of me, but contrariwise [it is] of the Sender of me, the Father, (John 14:18-24). :)

Ben Masada

Once upon a kippurim there was a priest of Elohim; a man which had not yet been revealed to his own, but was indeed being used of Elohim to work good works, healings, cures, good will, and peace toward all his brethren to the glory of Elohim. One day the priest of Elohim came into his own beloved city, and they brought to him a paralytic man lying on a stretcher: and the priest of Elohim, seeing their faith, said unto the paralytic; Have courage, teknon, (young child, for he was not yet a son of the kingdom) Your sins are aphiemi-sent away. But hearing this saying there were certain of the Scribes present which said within themselves, That is blasphemy! (for only the current High Priest of the great city was vested with the power and authority from on High to send away the sins of the people, and that was only once in the year at the Great Day of Yom Kippurim Atonements). So the priest of Elohim, knowing their thoughts, said to them, Why do you think evil in your hearts? For what is easier to say, Your sins are aphiemi-sent away? or to say, Rise up and walk? But so that you may know that the Son of man has authority over the earth to aphiemi-send away sins, (then he says to the paralytic) Rise up, take up your bed, and go to your house! And the paralytic man arose, cured, and departed to the house of Elohim to give thanks. But the day wherein this occurred was Shabbat, yet he took up his bed as the Commander of the Covenant had ordered. And as he approached nigh unto the temple the elders therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the day of Shabbat: it is not lawful for you to carry your bed! But the healed man answered them, saying, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up your bed and walk. Then they began to interrogate him, and said to him, What man is it that said unto you, Take up your bed and walk? And he that was healed knew not who it was, for the priest of Elohim had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place. But afterward the priest of Elohim found the cured man in the temple, and said to him, Behold, you are become whole; sin no more, lest a more evil thing come unto you!

And after two great days it came to pass that there was certain sect of talmidim that heard these words of the High Priest of Elohim, saying, "Sin no more, lest a more evil thing come unto you!" And they besought an answer from the Most High, in His Word, as to what this more evil thing might be insomuch that they might also know the signs. And the Most High sent a messenger to show unto them things to come; and the messenger brought into remembrance the words of the High Priest, which said unto the them, If I with the Finger of Elohim do cast out daemonion, no doubt the kingdom of Elohim is come upon you! When a strong armed man guards his palace, his goods are in peace: but when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he takes from him all his armor wherein he trusted and divides his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathers not with me scatters. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry-arid places seeking rest. And finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from whence I came out. And when he comes, he finds the house swept and put in order. Then goes he, and associates unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and having entered in, they dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

However, there were some of the talmidim which believed not this word, for they said unto themselves, All of my sins are aphiemi-pardoned-forgiven! But those talmidim who believed this word said unto themselves, All of my sins are aphiemi-sent away upon the mortally wounded head of my old man twin goat to-for Azazel, but if they are sent away into the dry places of the desert then they can return if I willfully continue in the sins of my old man nature! And so there came to be a division in the sect. :crackup:

Daqq, I have just read your post above and, as I can see, you have posted it as an allegory or parable which means the same. If I don't make a mistake, the point in the parable is a division in the sect. I know that in a parable, the symbols used don't mean any thing but are used only to come to the bottom line which is the division in the sect, whatever you mean by that. That's the meaning of a parable but, I am sure, you are calling our attention to much more that just that.

You start with Jesus as a priest of Elohim who in the course of the parable got somehow promoted to the position of High Priest. I hope that you are not implying that Jesus was from the Tribe of Levi because only Levites could be priests or High Priests. In fact, if we are to believe Mat. 1:18 Jesus was a Jew without a Tribe in Israel because by being him denied that Joseph was his biological father, he also missed to be from the Tribe of Judah.

Paul seemed to have found a solution for Jesus by claiming that he was son of God without a biological Jewish father. (Acts 9:20) You know, according to the Greek myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. There are many more points as hot as that about your "priest of Elohim" but, I'll stop here in the hope that you will take from there and we could start a dialogue with the potential to learn a lot from each other.

Ben Masada

Yeshua Says: I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also. At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Yhudas says unto him, (not Sikariy) Master, how is it that you will manifest yourself unto us, and not unto the world? Yeshua answers and says to him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the Memra-Logos which you hear is not of me, but contrariwise [it is] of the Sender of me, the Father, (John 14:18-24). :)

Again, Yeshua "says" and not said!. Why, didn't he die on the cross? And Yeshua said to his disciples that he would come to them in a "little while." Is that what you call more than 2,000 years ago and going? "Because he lives!" Does it mean he did not die? That's what Moslems say, that Yeshua was replaced at the nick of time just before his crucifixion? Is that what happened? It couldn't be bodily resurrection because the Prophets would not lie. "And we will come unto him!" We who if God is absolutely One? I didn't expect this to become hotter than the present tense about Jesus.

daqq

Daqq, I have just read your post above and, as I can see, you have posted it as an allegory or parable which means the same. If I don't make a mistake, the point in the parable is a division in the sect. I know that in a parable, the symbols used don't mean any thing but are used only to come to the bottom line which is the division in the sect, whatever you mean by that. That's the meaning of a parable but, I am sure, you are calling our attention to much more that just that.

You start with Jesus as a priest of Elohim who in the course of the parable got somehow promoted to the position of High Priest. I hope that you are not implying that Jesus was from the Tribe of Levi because only Levites could be priests or High Priests. In fact, if we are to believe Mat. 1:18 Jesus was a Jew without a Tribe in Israel because by being him denied that Joseph was his biological father, he also missed to be from the Tribe of Judah.

Paul seemed to have found a solution for Jesus by claiming that he was son of God without a biological Jewish father. (Acts 9:20) You know, according to the Greek myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. There are many more points as hot as that about your "priest of Elohim" but, I'll stop here in the hope that you will take from there and we could start a dialogue with the potential to learn a lot from each other.

Moshe married into the Elohim MelkiTzedek priesthood by way of Tsipporah who is one of the seven little birdies and daughters of his Excellence, (Yithrow) Raguel the priest of Midian. This line is the MelkiTzedek priesthood through MelkiTzedek-Shem and the Elohim-MelkiTzedek priesthood is NOT BY BLOOD LINE. Moshe married into this priesthood and was therefore higher than Ahron his brother. If you desire to know the truth then start by finding any place where Ahron is called Kohen Gadol, (High Priest). You will find it NOWHERE in Torah or the remainder of the writings. Yet we see that in Psalm 99 Moshe says he is a priest. Do you know what the tradition says as to who wrote Psalm 99? Moshe wrote ten Psalms, which begin with Psalm 90, and all ten are currently placed back to back in modern Bibles. :)

Moshe says this concerning himself:

Psalm 99:6
6. Mosheh and Ahron among His priests, and shmu'el (heard of 'El) among those proclaiming His Name: they call unto YHWH, And He answers them.

And if Moshe was a priest then who is the greater between he and Ahron? Likewise the Priest stands between YHWH and the sons of Yisrael; and this is exactly what we read of Moshe in Devarim 5:5.

Deuteronomy 5:4-5
4. YHWH spoke with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire:
5. I stood between YHWH and you at that time, to show you the word of YHWH: for you were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount, saying:

It is the Kohen Gadol who stands in the gap between YHWH and the sons of Yisrael and this Moshe states that he did in the above passage. Likewise who anointed Ahron and his sons with all their garments? Who anointed the Mishkan with all of its furniture, vessels, and utensils? Was it Moshe or was it Ahron? Ahron and his sons could not be anointed until the altar of sacrifice was anointed which took seven days of cleansing before it could be anointed. Moshe already had the anointing upon him from above. Thus there are two priesthood lines from the beginning and the MelkTzedek priesthood precedes the Levitical even though later on the Kohen Gadol was chosen only from among the sons of Ahron. Yhoshua bin Nun is the next Kohen Gadol after Moshe because Moshe is commanded to set him BEFORE Eleazar and the people, put his hands upon him, and give him the charge, (Numbers 27:18-19). Also we read that YHWH Himself gives Yhoshua the charge, (Deuteronomy 31:14). And in Deuteronomy 34:9 we therefore read that Yhoshua the son of Perpetuity was full of the Spirit of WISDOM.

Once you begin to see this, if you will give it some time to sink in and do your own studies into it yourself, you may see that this is the very reason Yeshua became such a threat to the ruling class of the Tzaddukim under the house of Ananus, (Ananias-Annas 1). For they knew when Yeshua laid claim to the MelkiTzedek priesthood that he indeed had the right if so be that God ordain such a thing because that priesthood is not by blood line as Shem MelkiTzedek, Yithrow-Raguel, and Yhoshua bin Nun the son of Perpetuity clearly each reveal. Yeshua makes this direct claim but most today do not recognize this fact just as in those days the common people may not have understood all that was being said when what was said was said before an audience. However, rest assured that the Perushim, Tzaddikim, and Scribes new exactly what Yeshua was claiming in the following passage:

Matthew 22:41-46
41. While the Perushim were gathered together, Yeshua asked them,
42. Saying, What think you of Messiah? Whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
43. He says to them, How then dos David in Spirit call him Adon, saying,
44. YHWH said unto Adoniy, [my Master] Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45. If David then call him Adon, how is he his son?
46. And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

They feared to ask any more questions from this point because they understood what the claim was even if the crowd did not: for every learned Rabbi quoting from the Scripture always points to the entire passage in its context by quoting whatever he quotes. So what is the context of this passage which they surely knew from memory?

Psalms 110
1. A Psalm of David: YHWH said unto Adoniy, [my Master] Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2. YHWH shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4. YHWH hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melkitzedek.

Yeshua became a direct threat to the authority and power of the house of Annas but this struggle played out behind the scenes sort of speak. And I will add that after this happened the inner city rulers tried to hide the fact that there are two priesthoods in the Torah. This is also why carnal minds take the Epistle to the Hebrews and misinterpret the transformation of the Priesthood. The Levitical priesthood was never done away and continues to this day under the New Mediator of the Covenant who lives evermore to make intercession for the faithful. :)

CherubRam

don't reply to any post
if
they can't use the name Jesus

Jesus: The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until AFTER the year 1525...
when Sir William Tyndale - Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England - INVENTED IT!

The name Jesus was invented about 1525 AD, by Sir William Tyndale, a protestant reformer from Oxford, England.

Yahshua is the Messiah's actual birth name. Really.

CherubRam

The name Jesus was invented about 1525 AD, by Sir William Tyndale, a protestant reformer from Oxford, England.
Before then the name Jesus did not exist. The Catholics are experts at deceit and misleading people away from God.

Pope Gregory and Paganism.

The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.”
Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well.
Pope Gregory 540 – 12 March 604.

What were the Pagan beliefs harmonized with Christianity? Maybe the answer can be found by comparing Orthodox Judaism to Paganism.

How do you feel about being called by a derogatory name? Jesus is a derogatory name. I would not lie or joke about such a thing.

CherubRam

A "Centurion" is the Roman commander of a hundred men, and whom guarded the tomb of Christ. The disciple and other people were also witnesses to the event.

Psalm 16:8-11New International Version (NIV)

8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,

10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful[a] one see decay.

11 You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Footnotes:
a.Psalm 16:10 Or holy

Ben Masada

Moshe married into the Elohim MelkiTzedek priesthood by way of Tsipporah who is one of the seven little birdies and daughters of his Excellence, (Yithrow) Raguel the priest of Midian. This line is the MelkiTzedek priesthood through MelkiTzedek-Shem and the Elohim-MelkiTzedek priesthood is NOT BY BLOOD LINE. Moshe married into this priesthood and was therefore higher than Ahron his brother. If you desire to know the truth then start by finding any place where Ahron is called Kohen Gadol, (High Priest). You will find it NOWHERE in Torah or the remainder of the writings. Yet we see that in Psalm 99 Moshe says he is a priest. Do you know what the tradition says as to who wrote Psalm 99? Moshe wrote ten Psalms, which begin with Psalm 90, and all ten are currently placed back to back in modern Bibles. :)

Moshe says this concerning himself:

Psalm 99:6
6. Mosheh and Ahron among His priests, and shmu'el (heard of 'El) among those proclaiming His Name: they call unto YHWH, And He answers them.

And if Moshe was a priest then who is the greater between he and Ahron? Likewise the Priest stands between YHWH and the sons of Yisrael; and this is exactly what we read of Moshe in Devarim 5:5.

Deuteronomy 5:4-5
4. YHWH spoke with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire:
5. I stood between YHWH and you at that time, to show you the word of YHWH: for you were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount, saying:

It is the Kohen Gadol who stands in the gap between YHWH and the sons of Yisrael and this Moshe states that he did in the above passage. Likewise who anointed Ahron and his sons with all their garments? Who anointed the Mishkan with all of its furniture, vessels, and utensils? Was it Moshe or was it Ahron? Ahron and his sons could not be anointed until the altar of sacrifice was anointed which took seven days of cleansing before it could be anointed. Moshe already had the anointing upon him from above. Thus there are two priesthood lines from the beginning and the MelkTzedek priesthood precedes the Levitical even though later on the Kohen Gadol was chosen only from among the sons of Ahron. Yhoshua bin Nun is the next Kohen Gadol after Moshe because Moshe is commanded to set him BEFORE Eleazar and the people, put his hands upon him, and give him the charge, (Numbers 27:18-19). Also we read that YHWH Himself gives Yhoshua the charge, (Deuteronomy 31:14). And in Deuteronomy 34:9 we therefore read that Yhoshua the son of Perpetuity was full of the Spirit of WISDOM.

Once you begin to see this, if you will give it some time to sink in and do your own studies into it yourself, you may see that this is the very reason Yeshua became such a threat to the ruling class of the Tzaddukim under the house of Ananus, (Ananias-Annas 1). For they knew when Yeshua laid claim to the MelkiTzedek priesthood that he indeed had the right if so be that God ordain such a thing because that priesthood is not by blood line as Shem MelkiTzedek, Yithrow-Raguel, and Yhoshua bin Nun the son of Perpetuity clearly each reveal. Yeshua makes this direct claim but most today do not recognize this fact just as in those days the common people may not have understood all that was being said when what was said was said before an audience. However, rest assured that the Perushim, Tzaddikim, and Scribes new exactly what Yeshua was claiming in the following passage:

Matthew 22:41-46
41. While the Perushim were gathered together, Yeshua asked them,
42. Saying, What think you of Messiah? Whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
43. He says to them, How then dos David in Spirit call him Adon, saying,
44. YHWH said unto Adoniy, [my Master] Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45. If David then call him Adon, how is he his son?
46. And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

They feared to ask any more questions from this point because they understood what the claim was even if the crowd did not: for every learned Rabbi quoting from the Scripture always points to the entire passage in its context by quoting whatever he quotes. So what is the context of this passage which they surely knew from memory?

Psalms 110
1. A Psalm of David: YHWH said unto Adoniy, [my Master] Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2. YHWH shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4. YHWH hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melkitzedek.

Yeshua became a direct threat to the authority and power of the house of Annas but this struggle played out behind the scenes sort of speak. And I will add that after this happened the inner city rulers tried to hide the fact that there are two priesthoods in the Torah. This is also why carnal minds take the Epistle to the Hebrews and misinterpret the transformation of the Priesthood. The Levitical priesthood was never done away and continues to this day under the New Mediator of the Covenant who lives evermore to make intercession for the faithful.

A priest according to the order of Melchizedek was only an expression to distinguish from being a priest according to the order of Aaron which no one could but the Levites. It just happened that the Canaanite king/priest of Salem was called Melchizedek, a common personal name but it had nothing to do with the Hebrew term Melchizedek which means a prince of justice and peace.

Ben Masada

Jesus: The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until AFTER the year 1525...
when Sir William Tyndale - Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England - INVENTED IT!

Yahshua is the Messiah's actual birth name. Really.

Yes, Yeshua ben Yoseph to be precise. "Christ" which in Greek means the anointed one of the Lord was fabricated by Paul as he confessed it himself to his disciple Timothy. (II Tim. 2:8)

Ben Masada

A "Centurion" is the Roman commander of a hundred men, and whom guarded the tomb of Christ. The disciple and other people were also witnesses to the event.

Psalm 16:8-11New International Version (NIV)

8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,

10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful[a] one see decay.

11 You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Footnotes:
a.Psalm 16:10 Or holy

You do not focus when you read. I did not say witnesses but eyewitness. There were no eyewitnesses to the so-called resurrection of Jesus. Now, regarding to be abandoned to the realm of the dead and see decay is a reference to be abandoned in the battle field, be killed without protection and decay in the eyes of others without a king's proper burial. Nothing to do with not dying because king David himself said that once dead no one will ever return. (II Sam. 12:23)

CherubRam

Yes, Yeshua ben Yoseph to be precise. "Christ" which in Greek means the anointed one of the Lord was fabricated by Paul as he confessed it himself to his disciple Timothy. (II Tim. 2:8)

You do not focus when you read. I did not say witnesses but eyewitness. There were no eyewitnesses to the so-called resurrection of Jesus. Now, regarding to be abandoned to the realm of the dead and see decay is a reference to be abandoned in the battle field, be killed without protection and decay in the eyes of others without a king's proper burial. Nothing to do with not dying because king David himself said that once dead no one will ever return. (II Sam. 12:23)

Ben, you are not reading things correctly. The word "gospel" means message, or good news. So Paul is saying according to his testimony; which also agrees with the other disciples. As for what David said, that is true, the dead do not come back to life on their own accord; however, it is possible for God to bring the dead back to life. You need to give more thought to what you believe. Does it align with scriptures?

CherubRam

A priest according to the order of Melchizedek was only an expression to distinguish from being a priest according to the order of Aaron which no one could but the Levites. It just happened that the Canaanite king/priest of Salem was called Melchizedek, a common personal name but it had nothing to do with the Hebrew term Melchizedek which means a prince of justice and peace.

Ben! Where are you getting all these wrong Ideas? :doh: