ECT Write a few lines summarizing these chapters

SaulToPaul 2

You said the lie was that it was citing Isaiah. What's wrong with that? It is the major source reading in this variation and the quote ends in Isaiah.

If that's a lie, no wonder you think 2P2P makes sense.

Mark 1:2 (NIV)

is still a lie.

Why do you defend a lie?

Hath God said?

Interplanner

It would help 100x on your clarity to go ahead and do what the OP here is. Write a few lines about each of those chapters. None of the 'apostles' of 2P2P are willing to do that, but they want to believe they are 'clear.' I think that is because they think 2P2P is clarity.

SaulToPaul 2

It would help 100x on your clarity to go ahead and do what the OP here is. Write a few lines about each of those chapters. None of the 'apostles' of 2P2P are willing to do that, but they want to believe they are 'clear.' I think that is because they think 2P2P is clarity.

Huh?
85% of what you post is indecipherable.

Interplanner

Huh?
85% of what you post is indecipherable.

WRITE A SUMMARY LINE OR TWO ABOUT EACH OF THOSE CHAPTERS.

What is so confusing about that? Mr Huh Huh? When I was a kid, I was taught that to say 'huh' was the height of coming across as stupid in a conversation.

Danoh

Marcus Lamont Sanford has a case of wicked unbelief, which will make a man insane if he tries to study the Bible in unbelief.

Lol - why Lamont - the know it all, narrow minded, super biased one on that still great tv classic was his dad; Fred - Lamont was ever open to reason.