Works, Salvation, Merit

Right Divider

Body part
A show off who is telling you how to have what I have.

I am a giver.

I do tell you what I obey. You must not have been paying attention.

I wanted to be a child of God so much so that I resorted to obeying Jesus.

Jesus says to become as a little child. That is about humbling yourself.

Jesus says to forgive others so that we can be forgiven.

I forgave those in my life who have done me wrong.

Jesus says to repent of your sins.

I thought of all the sins I was doing, and all the sins I have ever done, and I asked God to forgive me for it.

I called on Jesus to help me, and he helped me.
Jesus did far more than help me. He saved me.

You should have been helpless, but you were not.
To be truly humble before God you must be COMPLETELY HELPLESS.

Jamie Gigliotti

Jamie, you're the one that has a problem with understanding.

You ignore many verses to make your own "story" true.
Joh 1:10-13 KJV He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. (11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Do you know who "His own" were?
Joh 1:29-31 KJV The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. (30) This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. (31) And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
John explains that he was water baptizing so that Jesus "should be made manifest to ISRAEL".

Jesus also made mention of His mission TO ISRAEL in Matthew 15:24, but folks like you also ignore that.

Ok ignore Jesus when He speaks to disciples, concerning being disciples???

Are you going to ignore these as well?

"whoever says he abides in Him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked." 1 John 2:6

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to,the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and consciences are defiled. They process to know God, but they deny Him by their works." Titus 1:15-16

Are actions demonstrate who we are in Christ.

Jamie Gigliotti

I am obeying the words of God Himself. How do you ever get it is without Jesus if it is Jesus' words that I am obeying?

You need to think harder about what you are saying and what you believe.

Jesus is the truth and the life and the way. If you do not obey what Jesus says, you will not receive the Holy Spirit, the kingdom of heaven, which is all eternal life with God.

You need Him, His love, His power, His presence to walk as He did. That comes through surrender to Him.

God's Truth

Jesus did far more than help me. He saved me.

You should have been helpless, but you were not.
To be truly humble before God you must be COMPLETELY HELPLESS.

Jesus would not have saved me if I had not obeyed.

You are going against Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior himself.

God's Truth

You need Him, His love, His power, His presence to walk as He did. That comes through surrender to Him.

You are hindering people from being saved. Read what happens to the false prophet.

There is never ever a right time to obey God.

Obey Jesus Christ and be saved.

Now that is humbleness that is to surrender.

Right Divider

Body part
Ok ignore Jesus when He speaks to disciples, concerning being disciples???

Are you going to ignore these as well?

"whoever says he abides in Him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked." 1 John 2:6

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to,the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and consciences are defiled. They process to know God, but they deny Him by their works." Titus 1:15-16

Are actions demonstrate who we are in Christ.
I don't ignore anything Jamie. I just put it all in its proper CONTEXT. Something that you are clearly not willing to do.

God's Truth

Did God save Paul because of Paul's obedience?
Rom 5:19 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Jesus did NOT save Paul until AFTER he obeyed.

Paul's testimony of when he was saved proves you wrong.

Did Jesus save Paul when Paul finally seen that Jesus was Lord? NO.

You are lost and I am trying to help you see the Way.

God's Truth

Rightdivider is greatly confused. He has been going against me for saying we must believe and obey to be saved, and we must believe and obey to stay saved; yet he is going against me for saying we have to obey and not just believe.

Right Divider

Body part
Rightdivider is greatly confused. He has been going against me for saying we must believe and obey to be saved, and we must believe and obey to stay saved; yet he is going against me for saying we have to obey and not just believe.
God's Truth is confused. She thinks that she's the ONE.
Rom 5:19 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
You're SO SELF-CENTERED. Going against YOU? Who are YOU?

God's Truth

God's Truth is confused. She thinks that she's the ONE.
You're SO SELF-CENTERED. Going against YOU? Who are YOU?

It is not self-centered to get Jesus' teachings and obey them.

Jamie Gigliotti

You are hindering people from being saved. Read what happens to the false prophet.

There is never ever a right time to obey God.

Obey Jesus Christ and be saved.

Now that is humbleness that is to surrender.
There is only one way. You have no power to do this. "But if by the Spirit you put the death the misdeeds of the body you will live" Romans 8:13 Our surrender to His Spirit, His presence does this. No one can do it on their own!