Why these diehard Democrats are rooting for Trump

Arthur Brain

I am not sure Trump can be regarded as a garden variety liberal but, he certainly is not conservative by any stretch. He is running on a populist message so, calling him a populist or a nationalist is probably most accurate.

Egotistical crank would be that bit more accurate...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So he is like any other politician, he just is open and honest about it...Trump on the other hand is not a corrupt lying felon which still makes him a better pick.

looks like some people like to be lied to :idunno:

they must be the tards who voted for bammy

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
He's open and honest about being corrupt?

Don't be obtuse about what I said AB, you know darn well what I meant, Trump is not covert about his egotism your favorite corrupt criminal Hillary hides behind feigned humility which could not be further from the sociopathic, egotistical, criminal individual she really is. The sad thing is that people know she is a liar, criminal, and politically corrupt and will vote for the witch any way...just pathetic really! Make no mistake I am no bootlicking Trump fan but, considering the criminal element that the felon Hillary represents he looks like an angel.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Based on the combined weighted averages of the polls in August 2016 for the "swing states," including those in the Rust Belt that Trump has to win if he has a path to the White House, Clinton remains ahead in every one!

- Michigan, Clinton 41.4% Trump 34.6% (based on 5 polls)

- North Carolina, Clinton 45.2% Trump 41.4% (based on 5 polls)

- Ohio, Clinton 44% Trump 40.8% (based on 5 polls)

- Pennsylvania, Clinton 48.8% Trump 38.8% (based on 5 polls)

- Virginia, Clinton 48.8% Trump 37.8% (based on 5 polls)

- Wisconsin, Clinton 45.2% Trump 38.8% (based on 5 polls)

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

ok doser

Yes, it seems so, which really shows how far moral depravity has gone in America when people will knowingly pick a corrupt felon as their leader.

eight years ago they were willing to vote in an unqualified inexperienced candidate, based solely on the color of his skin

from racist ineptitude to an overt embrace of corruption doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to me :idunno:

I want Trump to be President.

i don't

but i'm determined to keep hillary out

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Based on the combined weighted averages of the polls in August 2016 for the "swing states," including those in the Rust Belt that Trump has to win if he has a path to the White House, Clinton remains ahead in every one!

- Michigan, Clinton 41.4% Trump 34.6% (based on 5 polls)

- North Carolina, Clinton 45.2% Trump 41.4% (based on 5 polls)

- Ohio, Clinton 44% Trump 40.8% (based on 5 polls)

- Pennsylvania, Clinton 48.8% Trump 38.8% (based on 5 polls)

- Virginia, Clinton 48.8% Trump 37.8% (based on 5 polls)

- Wisconsin, Clinton 45.2% Trump 38.8% (based on 5 polls)

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

You may get your corrupt lying felon yet...

ok doser

Neither one of them is good for America.

Tom Hoefling

imagine you're stranded on a desert island

you have an unlimited supply of cheeseburger MREs

your choice?

eat the cheeseburgers, even though they'll clog your arteries and kill you with a heart attack in the long run

or

starve to death

or

eat sand and pretend it's better for you

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Might as well vote for Harvey the rabbit, or Alfred E.Newman, either has as much of a chance of beating the felon Hillary.
I don't care. And if she wins then fine, because the GOP certainly doesn't deserve to win. It's time for the elephant to die.

imagine you're stranded on a desert island

you have an unlimited supply of cheeseburger MREs

your choice?

eat the cheeseburgers, even though they'll clog your arteries and kill you with a heart attack in the long run

or

starve to death

or

eat sand and pretend it's better for you
This isn't life or death.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't care. And if she [Hillary Clinton] wins then fine, because the GOP certainly doesn't deserve to win. It's time for the elephant to die.

Actually it's long overdue for the liberal faction of the Republican Party to die (which Donald Trump represents) and make way for true conservatism.

Arthur Brain

Don't be obtuse about what I said AB, you know darn well what I meant, Trump is not covert about his egotism your favorite corrupt criminal Hillary hides behind feigned humility which could not be further from the sociopathic, egotistical, criminal individual she really is. The sad thing is that people know she is a liar, criminal, and politically corrupt and will vote for the witch any way...just pathetic really! Make no mistake I am no bootlicking Trump fan but, considering the criminal element that the felon Hillary represents he looks like an angel.

Chill out RM, I'm no Hilary fan either but he's hardly any better quite frankly. He's just a corrupt as you see Hilary to be so stop trying to make out she's so much worse than that egotistical clown. He treats people like scum if they interfere with his agenda (Hello Scotland) & he sure doesn't give a damn about you or America either. Heck, most politicians don't really to be fair but this guy ain't even that.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I want Trump to be President.

Only a fool would want Crooked Hillary to be president

CrTtQYWUsAAJp56.jpg