ECT WHY THERE IS ONLY ONE IP and 1P TODAY ?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Things like this are said when one spends too much time reading commentaries, and not enough time in the Holy Bible.

Romans 11:13 (KJV)

godrulz%20commentary.jpg

DAN P

That the work of redemption (paying for someone else's sins) was done. So being raised because that was done, means that the raising was an honor, an award. The award was the enthronement. That is what David foresaw in acts 2's quote of David in Ps 16. It is not a foreseeing of another monarchy or civic kingdom. Nothing in the passage would take it that direction.

Better trans: it is accomplished.

Hi and the Greek word for FINISHED / TELEO is a translitered word with many meanings , LIKE #1 FINISHED #2ACCOMPLISHED #3 , PAY #4 PERFORM #5 EXPIRE #6 TO END #7 TO BRING TO A CLOSE and I perfer FINISHED !

Are you trying to change the KJV ?? Must not be KJV- ONLY !!

TELP is still a PREFECT TENS VERBS and a PASSIVE VOICE and in the Indicative Mood and still means Jesus died for ALL SINS , past , present and the future sins !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and the Greek word for FINISHED / TELEO is a translitered word with many meanings , LIKE #1 FINISHED #2ACCOMPLISHED #3 , PAY #4 PERFORM #5 EXPIRE #6 TO END #7 TO BRING TO A CLOSE and I perfer FINISHED !

Are you trying to change the KJV ?? Must not be KJV- ONLY !!

TELP is still a PREFECT TENS VERBS and a PASSIVE VOICE and in the Indicative Mood and still means Jesus died for ALL SINS , past , present and the future sins !!

dan p

Where did I say otherwise?