ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep.

The attraction to Dispensationalism, is the premise that only they (Dispies) know how to "rightly divide" the Bible, and only they (Dispies) understand the alleged contradictions found in the Bible.

They (Dispies) have been brainwashed.

"They (Dispies) have been brainwashed."-Craigie.

Vs.

Dispies are anti Christ, dumb, stupid.....MADist are cockroaches, dumb, dumber than a mentally challenged saved person....Dispies are idiots....

Vs.

I have never named called, insulted others, personally attacked others, as all Dispiezs do, nor have I ever attacked anyone on TOL for their belief system.

Sssssss...

Craigie pie....the devil boy....

Little arms Craigie:Identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this alleged Saviour, who was "un physical," return, you fraud, as you've been asked, for 3 years.

Now.

Let me guess: you redefined the meaning of "everyone."

What's the problem, you wimpy, little arms weasel, greasy mess? Scrambling to your "fallable men" teachers, such as Christ rejecting Flavey Joe Josephus, or thief Hankie Hanegraaf, or water baptismal regenerationists, Max King, and J. Stuart Russell, from whom you plagiarize this "AD 70-sm" "invention, since it is certainly not in the bible, and you did not learn it, on your own, which you admit, on record.

You are in denial, Christ hater, anti semite.

And get a job, infidel, troll, whose "business" filed Chapter 11, and thus, does not follow Paul, as he claims., sponging of his big wife.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"They (Dispies) have been brainwashed."-Craigie.

Vs.

Vs.

Sssssss...

Craigie pie....the devil boy....

Little arms Craigie:Identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this alleged Saviour, who was "un physical," return, you fraud, as you've been asked, for 3 years.

Now.

What's the problem, you wimpy, little arms weasel, greasy mess? Scrambling to your "fallable men" teachers, such as Christ rejecting Flavey Joe Josephus, or thief Hankie Hanegraaf, or water baptismal regenerationists, Max King, and J. Stuart Russell, from whom you plagiarize this "AD 70-sm" "invention, since it is certainly not in the bible, and you did not learn it, on your own, which you admit, on record.

And get a job, infidel, troll, whose "business" filed Chapter 11, and thus, does not follow Paul, as he claims., sponging of his big wife.

Wittle baby need his diaper changed?

john w

Hall of Fame
Fitting you should show up after my last post.

Meant for Johnny.

Not interested in you, Jeffie, with your "Johnny" come on, which you learned from Tellalie, as I dig chicks. Imitating Tellalie, are you, junkie? Kind of dig him, do you, trying to impress him, as you imitate him, are you , Jeffie? Domestic partner candidate, for him, are you? Yes...Brucie Jeffie....

john w

Hall of Fame
You izz trippin'..........

I want to apologize to this member, called "1Mind1Spirit," Jeff, Brucie the junkie, in my "dealings" with him/her. I made an assumption, that assumption being, that he had a voice, at least a little "clout," at least a little "following," some respect, from others, and relevance, on TOL. I was wrong, as he is quite irrelevant, inconsequential, per:

His TOL "home page," a "member" for approximately 2 1/2 years:

This page has had 550 visits

tumbleweeds01.jpg

Are we cool, junkie Jeffie? Thanks for checkin' in.

Snuff the punk? Gots any papes? Groovy....Evs....

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I want to apologize to this member, called "1Mind1Spirit," Jeff, Brucie the junkie, in my "dealings" with him/her. I made an assumption, that assumption being, that he had a voice, at least a little "clout," at least a little "following," some respect, from others, and relevance, on TOL. I was wrong, as he is quite irrelevant, inconsequential, per:

His TOL "home page," a "member" for approximately 2 1/2 years:

This page has had 550 visits

tumbleweeds01.jpg

Are we cool, junkie Jeffie? Thanks for checkin' in.

Snuff the punk? Gots any papes? Groovy....Evs....

I use that page for my papes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would tell you to be honest, loser,but your rep on TOL, is being the habitual liar of TOL, which even the mods of TOL, assess, so, that won't happen. Even those that agree with you on a few of your "inventions," think you are weird, and a habitual, liar, and sick.

Now.

You're a funny guy Sonny. You're okay in my book.