Why Nathaniel's "Change of Mind"?

Greek2Me

So I am. Jesus is saying that "... you were under the tree when/where I saw you, before Phillip called you."

What is wrong with that?

Reactions: Lon

Lon

So I am. Jesus is saying that "... you were under the tree when/where I saw you, before Phillip called you."

What is wrong with that?

To me or someone else? I think you are correct.

Another point: "Before" Nathaniel met Jesus. That Jesus would even know Nathaniel was coming is also a mark of omnipresence and omniscience. -Lon

Greek2Me

To me or someone else? I think you are correct.

Another point: "Before" Nathaniel met Jesus. That Jesus would even know Nathaniel was coming is also a mark of omnipresence and omniscience. -Lon

Sorry, Lon, I was replying to Jamie. But thanks for your comments. I just found it "odd" that the "religious" section would NOT be where "scholarly biblical conversation" would take place.

Maranatha

Reactions: Lon

Lon

I just found it "odd" that the "religious" section would NOT be where "scholarly biblical conversation" would take place.

Maranatha
In some ways, it is good, because here is a website where all comers interact whether they are from orthodox, heterodox, heretical, or anti-thesis positions. You just have to know who you are interacting with.

The Exclusively Christian section would be 'orthodox' discussion whereas this section is all of it. In Him -Lon