Why Isn't Robert Mueller Investigating the Seth Rich Murder?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So, because the persona of Guccifer 2.0 connected to social media (either Twitter or WordPress, probably) without turning on their VPN, we can be confident that the Guccifer 2.0 persona, who Roger Stone admitted to being in contact with, and who claimed to be WikiLeaks' source, was a Russian located at the GRU. And that determination has nothing to do with the DNC servers. That's just based on his interactions with social media and WikiLeaks.

And thereby we establish collusion between stone and Russian intelligence. If Stone was working for the Trump campaign, we then have established collusion between Russian intelligence and the Trump campaign.

So, unless you can tell me how Seth Rich was once using a computer in Moscow, that theory should be finally, totally debunked.

You know, it's not really about the truth for these guys. It's just trying to make a story up that people will believe. It's why they react so angrily when you mess it up for them.

Incidentally, we already also know that Sean Hannity is in direct contact with Julian Assange. So this whole Seth Rich disinformation campaign is really just down to a couple of well-placed people, to include Guccifer 2.0, Sean Hannity, and Julian Assange.

Yep. And people are putting all the pieces together, which is why the Trump people so desperately want to stop the investigation.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You know, it's not really about the truth for these guys. It's just trying to make a story up that people will believe. It's why they react so angrily when you mess it up for them.

Eventually, the truth will be so evident that it will be undeniable.

What are those "stages of grief" again?

rexlunae

And thereby we establish collusion between stone and Russian intelligence. If Stone was working for the Trump campaign, we then have established collusion between Russian intelligence and the Trump campaign.

Yep. And people are putting all the pieces together, which is why the Trump people so desperately want to stop the investigation.

I was just thinking about it, but we actually have a pretty tidy package for conspiracy, with only about 5 essential people who need to be involved to pull off the Seth Rich disinformation campaign, with actual evidence that connects them, spanning the candidate, the GRU, Fox News, and WikiLeaks. Might be worth writing it up....

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-birther-tweet.jpg

Why Isn't Robert Mueller Investigating the Seth Rich Murder?

The deeper the hole Trump digs for himself, the more conspiracies come out of the conservative rumor mill to divert attention away from this President!

Would it be impolite to enquire as what ever happened to Trump's "extremely credible source" that proved Obama's birth certificate was a fake, that he wiretapped Trump Towers .....

fool

Hall of Fame
You read the source for the Hill's reporting, but you didn't read the salient information in either one.

"But on one occasion, The Daily Beast has learned, Guccifer failed to activate the VPN client before logging on. As a result, he left a real, Moscow-based Internet Protocol address in the server logs of an American social media company, according to a source familiar with the government’s Guccifer investigation."

So, because the persona of Guccifer 2.0 connected to social media (either Twitter or WordPress, probably) without turning on their VPN, we can be confident that the Guccifer 2.0 persona, who Roger Stone admitted to being in contact with, and who claimed to be WikiLeaks' source, was a Russian located at the GRU. And that determination has nothing to do with the DNC servers. That's just based on his interactions with social media and WikiLeaks.

So, unless you can tell me how Seth Rich was once using a computer in Moscow, that theory should be finally, totally debunked.

Incidentally, we already also know that Sean Hannity is in direct contact with Julian Assange. So this whole Seth Rich disinformation campaign is really just down to a couple of well-placed people, to include Guccifer 2.0, Sean Hannity, and Julian Assange.

"according to a source familiar"
Got a cite on "The Source Familiar"?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'd bet that Mueller has a pretty good idea how the Russians got the emails without resorting to baseless conspiracy theories. And no, in case you were wondering, I'm not suggesting it was Trump. You've got the worst case of motivated reasoning I've ever seen.

If you find a burglar's fingerprints at a crime scene, do you normally check to see if maybe Hillary Clinton robbed your house instead?

I'm guessing a lot of people who post here, probably do. I'm pretty sure that Donald Trump believes he'd be free of the investigations, he wouldn't be laughed at by a majority of Americans, and he wouldn't have had to back down on his wall, Obamacare, and jailing his enemies, if it wasn't for Hillary Clinton.

She's become the boogywoman in the dreams of the far right.

fool

Hall of Fame
Eventually, the truth will be so evident that it will be undeniable.

What are those "stages of grief" again?

1. Trump leads in the Primaries.
2. Trump wins the nomination.
3. Trump wins the election.
4. Trump doesn't get Impeached.
5. Trump wins re-election.
6. Trump goes down in history as the best President in the 21st Century.
7. Trump's face is added to Mt. Rushmore somewhere around 2120.

rexlunae

She's the context that brought us Donald Trump.

No. The context that brought us Trump was racism and a candidate who was willing to stoke it, and a political party willing to ignore it and benefit from it. You don't get to blame Clinton for Trump. Trump and the people who support him are to blame for him.