ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

Danoh

LOL, I learned your game a long time ago. You twist, distort, change, ignore , and then expect others to go through hoops of your design.

I don't ignore scripture if I did I could become a Madist just like yourself. My assertions come right out of scripture unlike Madist who distort and twist scriptures to make the scripture say what it does NOT say.

What is your excuse for adding to and taking away from scripture ?

lol, you are not interested in the truth the truth is what scripture says not what you want to twist it into to make it say what you want it to be.

Since I do not place any credibility in you or your error I answer what I want to when I want to, and your childish challenge you might want to apply to yourself.

Yep; the very hiding behind one big fat lame excuse we have all come to expect you to consistently hide behind.

In short; you're a fraud.

Until you are ready to give the Scripture its due respect over your own blah, blah, blah; I leave you to others on here to waste their time with you in your consistent proving you can't be bothered with providing concrete evidence you actually adhere to the following...

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

dodge

Yep; the very hiding behind one big fat lame excuse we have all come to expect you to consistently hide behind.

Until you are ready to give the Scripture its due respect over your own blah, blah, blah; I leave you to others on here to waste their time with you in your consistent proving you can't be bothered with providing concrete evidence you actually adhere to the following...

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

IN short you have no clue.

The fraud is MAD sorry you have been deceived into believing what the scriptures do NOT teach.

The only "evidence" you would accept is capitulation into your deception ! No thanks I will stay with scripture.

P.S. if you want to see a real fraud go find a mirror and look therein and you will see a real fraud.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

come on Danoh, have you ever read Jesus' word?

You know how ridiculous it is to claim to be Christians and saved, yet boasting you follow Paul, not Jesus?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You know how ridiculous it is to claim to be Christians and saved, yet boasting you follow Paul, not Jesus?

Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he[Paul] is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Joh_13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

dodge

I really believe that whole belief(MAD) is straight from the pits of hell. Satan removes folks all the time from the truth that is in Jesus and only Jesus ! Satan divides, distorts, deceives and all to move folks away from Jesus..Paul directed folks to Jesus because he knew only Jesus can save !

dodge

Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he[Paul] is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Joh_13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Exactly Jesus sent all the Apostles in His name and whoever does not receive them ALL rejects Jesus.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly Jesus sent all the Apostles in His name and whoever does not receive them ALL rejects Jesus.

The Lord Jesus chose the twelve during His earthly ministry to the nation of Israel and with Israel's submission would come through the twelve a mission to the nations/gentiles.
With the stoning of Stephen and Israel's leadership rejecting Jesus of Nazareth as Israel's promised Messiah, Christ from heaven chose Saul/Paul for a distinct ministry from the twelve to the nations/gentiles.
This ministry was according to direct revelations to Paul over a period of time, which Paul calls a mystery previously unrevealed to the sons of men.

dodge

The Lord Jesus chose the twelve during His earthly ministry to the nation of Israel and with Israel's submission would come through the twelve a mission to the nations/gentiles.
With the stoning of Stephen and Israel's leadership rejecting Jesus of Nazareth as Israel's promised Messiah, Christ from heaven chose Saul/Paul for a distinct ministry from the twelve to the nations/gentiles.
This ministry was according to direct revelations to Paul over a period of time, which Paul calls a mystery previously unrevealed to the sons of men.

Since Jesus' message was universal I do not believe it was not for everyone.At the last supper when Jesus said this is my blood which is shed for the remission of sins Etc. do you not believe Jesus' blood offering and sacrifice was and is also applied to gentiles ? If His blood wasn't shed for gentiles and does not apply to gentiles also then no gentile could be saved correct ?

God's Truth

You think you have really said something?

Paul gave an argument of how he is an apostle JUST LIKE THE TWELVE.

Read Galatians 1.

God's Truth

Since Jesus' message was universal I do not believe it was not for everyone.At the last supper when Jesus said this is my blood which is shed for the remission of sins Etc. do you not believe Jesus' blood offering and sacrifice was and is also applied to gentiles ? If His blood wasn't shed for gentiles and does not apply to gentiles also then no gentile could be saved correct ?

The madists do not get that while Jesus walked the earth, he came only to those Jews who already belonged to God, and how God cut off the other Jews.

Jesus said that when he is lifted up, crucified...where his BLOOD WAS SHED---then ALL could come to him to be saved.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So convenient and hypocritical and lazy faith you have.

Danoh

True that :thumb:

For it is very obvious from the Scripture that God had in mind one day TEMPORARILY turning from His plans and purpose IN HIMSELF as to Israel; that He might TEMPORARILY perform a work AMONG BOTH and WITHOUT distinction.

That is to say, with BOTH - as GENTILES.

But only "until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in" Rom. 11:25.

And things that differ...are simply not the same.

But just as obvious; is the crystal clear fact that we are dealing with children on here, in some - as far as where they approach attempting to understand one thing or another from.

Their every post is that of a child emerging from its bedroom; their shoes on the wrong foot; proud as a peacock in their sense of accomplishment given where they are looking at things from as children.

Sort of like when children get upset when you take away their ten pennies and replace them with just one coin - a dime.

That is exactly what we are dealing with in some on here.

Not that we are the first to deal with such.

Far from it - the Apostle of the Gentiles: Paul - had also had to contend with such...

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Corinthians 14:20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

The result where such are concerned; when attempting to adress them concerning the things of the Lord?

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Make your point my anchor holds in the veil.

Noah had to DO something to be saved. Peter and the 11 must endure to the end to be saved. We don't have to DO anything to be saved. We already are saved. Differences and yet you call it all the same. You people have comprehension problems.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul would not ever teach another gospel; in fact, he said cursed be him if he did!

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!
If anyone preached another gospel to the Galatians than what Paul preached as UNTO them, let him be accursed. It's over your head.

God's Truth

Noah had to DO something to be saved. Peter and the 11 must endure to the end to be saved. We don't have to DO anything to be saved. We already are saved. Differences, yet you want to call it all the same.

Wow, unbelievable. You finally sound like a Calvinist, a Calvinist with a twist of universalism.

We are NOT saved BEFORE we are saved.

We enter God's grace by living faith, that is 'faith' with obedience.

All have had to do 'something'.

Adam and Eve had to stay away from one tree.

Cain had to stop being jealous and not hate his brother.

Noah had to not be violent.

Abraham had to obey in all ways, and even then he was tested by seeing if he would really sacrifice his own son.

Jesus had to obey.

We also have to obey Jesus' teachings, for he came here to show us the way.

God's Truth

Matthew 15:24 KJV

Jesus came for the Jews who already belonged to God.

They now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Jesus says that when he is crucified, then all can come to him...and obey his words.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul says he was an apostle like the other ones, not a different apostle with a different gospel.
Paul is the only apostle called the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) given a gospel by revelation of Jesus Christ which was not after man (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).