Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
....but then maybe (just maybe) these gays, lesbians, bisexuals and trangenders who are committing suicide and contracting STD's disproportionately are doing so because of the unhappiness deep down inside of them.

That unhappiness coming from being sexually molested as a child, growing up in a dysfunctional home and constantly being told by people like TracerBullet and Art Brain and the entire LGBTQueer movement that there is no way out of their unhappiness.

GFR7

....but then maybe (just maybe) these gays, lesbians, bisexuals and trangenders who are committing suicide and contracting STD's disproportionately are doing so because of the unhappiness deep down inside of them.

That unhappiness coming from being sexually molested as a child, growing up in a dysfunctional home and constantly being told by people like TracerBullet and Art Brain and the entire LGBTQueer movement that there is no way out of their unhappiness.
Actually I was just watching a Youtube about a female-to-male transgender, who stopped taking her testosterone shots, because she finally figured out that her gender dysphoria was really body dysphoria, born of psychological problems.

She didn't bring up molestation at all: She blamed no adults. She said it was a pervasive clinical depression, and she only imagined that she wanted to be male. Interesting.....

I hope Caitlin Jenner doesn't come to the same conclusion....... :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually I was just watching a Youtube about a female-to-male transgender, who stopped taking her testosterone shots, because she finally figured out that her gender dysphoria was really body dysphoria, born of psychological problems.

She didn't bring up molestation at all: She blamed no adults. She said it was a pervasive clinical depression, and she only imagined that she wanted to be male. Interesting.....

Sexual confusion and gender confusion are two different things (although there are homosexual transsexuals, as the massresistance article below explains).

I hope Caitlin Jenner doesn't come to the same conclusion....... :think:

You hope that Bruce Jenner doesn't come to the same conclusion that his gender confusion is psychological?

While I'm going to do an entire segment dedicated solely to transgenderism and cross dressing, here is an excellent 26 page article that I found on the massresistance website dealing with the subject.

MRLogo50w.gif

Medical paper reveals uncomfortable facts about transgender "sex re-assignment surgery"

- From medical, psychological, and ethical perspectives
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/10b/transgender_health/
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/10b/transgender_health/srs_final.pdf

GFR7

Sexual confusion and gender confusion are two different things (although there are homosexual transsexuals, as the massresistance article below explains).
This is not what she meant. She meant body dysphoria was being confused with gender dysphoria.

You hope that Bruce Jenner doesn't come to the same conclusion that his gender confusion is psychological?
For his sake, as its a bit late now.

While I'm going to do an entire segment dedicated solely to transgenderism and cross dressing, here is an excellent 26 page article that I found on the massresistance website dealing with the subject.
Thank you; I am familiar with these findings, yes.
There is a UK study in which doctors concluded there were no clinical benefits to gender-reassignment surgery.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

This is not what she meant. She meant body dysphoria was being confused with gender dysphoria.

There's mass confusion in the LGTQueer movement.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

For his sake, as its a bit late now.

So you hope that he remains a pretend woman?

Thank you; I am familiar with these findings, yes.

I didn't post it for you, it's for others with an ounce of decency in their body.

GFR7

Yes. Sorry, he has no one to blame but himself.

I didn't post it for you, it's for others with an ounce of decency in their body.
NOW WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS TO ME OUT OF THE BLUE? WHAT THE FLIPPING HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? THIS IS UNCALLED FOR, UNPROVOKED, AND ANY DECENT PERSON WOULD NOT SPIT THIS OUT OF THE BLUE DURING POLITE CONVERSATION. DO YOU HAVE TOURETTE'S SYNDROME LIKE THAT JACK NICHOLSON CHARACTER IN AS GOOD AS IT GETS??????????????????????????????????????WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THINKING OF TO SPIT THAT GARBAGE OUT WHEN WE WERE HAVING A DECENT CONVERSATION?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Yes. Sorry, he has no one to blame but himself.

Your compassion for the psychologically confused is touching.

NOW WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS TO ME OUT OF THE BLUE? WHAT THE FLIPPING HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? THIS IS UNCALLED FOR, UNPROVOKED, AND ANY DECENT PERSON WOULD NOT SPIT THIS OUT OF THE BLUE DURING POLITE CONVERSATION. DO YOU HAVE TOURETTE'S SYNDROME LIKE THAT JACK NICHOLSON CHARACTER IN AS GOOD AS IT GETS??????????????????????????????????????WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THINKING OF TO SPIT THAT GARBAGE OUT WHEN WE WERE HAVING A DECENT CONVERSATION?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

Two things:

1). You haven't read the 26 page article.

2). As mentioned many times before, you're a sociopath (perhaps even a psychopath).

GFR7

Two things:

1). You haven't read the 26 page article. YES, I DID.

2). As mentioned many times before, you're a sociopath (perhaps even a psychopath). YOU'RE ANOTHER.....but FYI: Psychopaths and sociopaths have a proclivity to violence, to hurting others, and to extortion. I have never hurt or extorted anyone; on the contrary, I have been the victim of such at the hands of my family. And you dare to speak to me of my lack of compassion. Yours is the more so----you are DREADFUL AND EVIL
Go ahead and keep on insulting Tracer and Alwight and Arthur, if they want to take it. I won't any longer. i've no idea why they continue to post here: your thread would be dead in the water without them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

TracerBullet

Quote:

A 2003 study by Ilan H. Meyer of Columbia University found that lesbian, gay and bisexual people have a higher prevalence of mental disorders than heterosexuals...
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40279043/...mericans-face-high-suicide-risk/#.VXMJ8svbIiQ

Of course (as the pro LGBTQueer article says), it's because of people like me...

Now that we agree that it's people like me that are responsible for the misery and untimely deaths of massive numbers of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders, (because we get our ideas from "the book of ancient middle eastern scriptures"), when shall the imprisonments, executions and book (Bible) burnings begin?

The very study you tried to use says that it is not being homosexual that contributes to the increased suicide rate of that minority, rather it "is "stigma, prejudice, and discrimination create a hostile and stressful social environment that causes mental health problems."

Maybe you should actually read the studies you use

TracerBullet

The study you referenced says no it is "stigma, prejudice, and discrimination create a hostile and stressful social environment that causes mental health problems."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Well, if it isn't Mr. "...there is a normal, natural intention behind it [pedophilia]".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4340518&postcount=4

Outside of muzzieland (which already does embrace it), when do you think that the "global culture" will fully embrace pedophilia Muhammad?

CDg2ySeWoAA_yjC.jpg
You know exactly what I meant.

And by the way, that old global culture of human rights and liberty and justice for all just STILL keeps on-a comin'.

***Even your own cruel, adolescent mockery has a good intention behind it!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The very study you tried to use says that it is not being homosexual that contributes to the increased suicide rate of that minority, rather it "is "stigma, prejudice, and discrimination create a hostile and stressful social environment that causes mental health problems."

Maybe you should actually read the studies you use

I'm very familiar with LGBTQueer financed "studies" TB, they play into the "victim mentality" that the modern day 'gay' rights movement is based on.

aftertheball-2.jpg

Oh and by the way: If you attempt to silence me in my own thread by reporting me for a TOL policy violation, you no longer exist here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, exactly.

So how long before pedophile man-boy love rights are universally accepted Muhammad?

exactly - once the erosion of sexual morality and God's intention for marriage begins, where does it stop ? i saw the recent post of boys being girls; with fake boobs - joining Girl Scouts !! - maybe they should start in Pixies -

Arthur Brain

Been there, done that (refer to the table of contents where babysitter Art Brain talks to young children about homosexuals on a children's television show).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3731720&postcount=3916
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3736474&postcount=3976

So much for what you'd tell sexually confused children if you were a parent and caught them engaging in incest or homosexuality ey Art?

Well thank you for confirming that your dumb little accusation never took place. Do you think that people can't read or notice your lies? I gave an answer to a hypothetical scenario that didn't even involve "sexually confused children" but I noticed that asinine little spin to that part of your ongoing pet blog.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, what about the person in your earlier article who committed suicide after receiving "reparative therapy"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Been there, done that (refer to the table of contents where babysitter Art Brain talks to young children about homosexuals on a children's television show).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3731720&postcount=3916
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3736474&postcount=3976

So much for what you'd tell sexually confused children if you were a parent and caught them engaging in incest or homosexuality ey Art?

Well thank you for confirming that your dumb little accusation never took place. Do you think that people can't read or notice your lies? I gave an answer to a hypothetical scenario that didn't even involve "sexually confused children" but I noticed that asinine little spin to that part of your ongoing pet blog.

There is a reason that I engage in such conversation with people like you and TracerBullet:

To show the realities of the LGBTQueer movement.

You, like the LGBTQueer movement, refuse to tell innocent children that homosexuality is wrong, thus leading them down a path of sexual confusion.

You, like the LGBTQueer movement, refuse to seek legitimate therapy for children who engage in deviant sexual behavior (in fact the LGBTQueer movement is behind legislation that prohibits such therapy), a behavior which I've shown results in disease, misery and often times death at a very young age.

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

I pity all of you when you finally meet God on your judgment day.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Matthew 18:6

Books-and-Periodicals-346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.