Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Show me one person who proudly and unrepenantly engages in homosexual behavior and I'll show you someone who is part of the homosexual political movement (i.e. he or she votes for political candidates that support his or her immoral values, never speaks badly about homosexual behavior, etc. etc.).

On this we disagree. I know a number of people who are openly homosexual and not Christian.

Then you must know a number of people who are openly homosexual and are Christian.

Please tell us how that is possible Pete.

The majority of them would agree with me on many of the things I've said. Not all homosexuals are militant or politically motivated.

Try to take away their supposed 'rights' that their fore-faires fought hard for and you'll find out just how militant they are Pete.

And all of these things have happened since homosexuality was decriminalized.

Here's your opportunity to make even more enemies than you already have Pete (with you being an ex-homosexual, you're HATED a million times more than someone like me could ever be HATED, as you have proved that change is possible) : tell the followers of the thread that righteous laws need to be legislated once again to stop the insanity that you just acknolwedged is happening.

Somehow I think that being arrogant and obnoxious like you gets peoples backs up far more than anything they may think about my past and the person I've become.

I could spend an entire year on the Ex-homosexual movement and show the out and out HATRED that proud and unrepentant homosexuals and the LGBTQueer movement has towards them.
Or, I could turn TracerBullet loose on you.

You changed Pete and you weren't supposed to, for that they HATE you like nobody else.

You are the stereotypical image of the angry raving Christian who hates everyone. There is nothing loving or kind in anything you say. I've never seen you say a kind word to anyone.

(Same ole Pete: He talks a pretty line but when it comes to using God's institution of goverment to rule righteously, he goes AWOL).

Tell me about these "Gay Christians" that you know. I can't wait to hear about them.

(After that, we'll talk about "Adulterous Christians", "Incestuous Christians" and my favorite "Bestial Christians").

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your name is not Pete. It's really too bad that your arrogance will not allow you to read and observe him and actually LEARN something from him.

Oh but Sandy, you're both on the same side. It's no fun blogging with someone who pretty much agrees with you 99% of the time is it?

lovemeorhateme

Show me one person who proudly and unrepenantly engages in homosexual behavior and I'll show you someone who is part of the homosexual political movement (i.e. he or she votes for political candidates that support his or her immoral values, never speaks badly about homosexual behavior, etc. etc.).

Then you must know a number of people who are openly homosexual and are Christian.

I didn't say that. The people I know who are openly homosexual are not Christian. As far as I'm concerned, if someone is openly and proudly homosexual they cannot be a Christian. One has to repent to come to Christ.

Try to take away their supposed 'rights' that their fore-faires fought hard for and you'r find out just how militant they are Pete.

Your problem is that you think if someone calls themselves homosexual it means they are like every other homosexual. While indeed all homosexuals are sinners, the same as all unsaved people there are different and varied beliefs and viewpoints on issues within the homosexual community. Not everyone subscribes to the new totalitarian orthodoxy - as evidenced by the video in one of my previous posts.

And all of these things have happened since homosexuality was decriminalized.

Here's your opportunity to make even more enemies than you already have Pete (with you being an ex-homosexual, you're HATED a million times more than someone like me could ever be HATED, as you have proved that change is possible) : tell the followers of the thread that righteous laws need to be legislated once again to stop the insanity that you just acknolwedged is happening.

I could spend an entire year on the Ex-homosexual movement and show the out and out HATRED that proud and unrepentant homosexuals and the LGBTQueer movement has towards them. You changed Pete and you weren't supposed to, for that they HATE you like nobody else.

Of course you could. You're so blinded by your own arrogance and self righteous attitude that you can't see just what a nasty, mean and rude person you are. Maybe things are different where you come from, but in my country arrogance and rudeness are not considered desirable traits. Indeed, there is no quicker way to get people to dislike you. So stop with this whole I'm disliked more than you rubbish. You don't seem have a clue how to evangelise or get alongside people, love them and share your faith with them. Oh I'm sure you would say that you are loving people with what you are doing, but if that were true we would see that in your speech. I see no love in you, only hatred and bitterness.

(Same ole Pete: He talks a pretty line but when it comes to using God's institution of goverment to rule righteously, he goes AWOL).

Tell me about these "Gay Christians" that you know. I can't wait to hear about them.

(After that, we'll talk about "Adulterous Christians", "Incestuous Christians" and my favorite "Bestial Christians").

See above. You are the one who mentioned "Gay Christians", not me.

Christian Liberty

@aCW: Unfortunately most people in the US believe abortion is less evil than it is (even condemning men like Scott Roeder proves that they either worship their unjust government, do not realize how evil abortion is, or most likely both.) As for Gary Johnson, I think I'm at the point now where I can't really justify voting for a pro-choice candidate like Johnson even if he wanted to let states ban it and was better on all issues. His national SSM position is also dangerous and not pro-liberty. I've gotten a bit more conservative in my mindset since 2012/2013 and at this point I wouldn't support someone like Johnson. I'd still prefer him over the guy you supported, however.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I didn't say that. The people I know who are openly homosexual are not Christian. As far as I'm concerned, if someone is openly and proudly homosexual they cannot be a Christian. One has to repent to come to Christ.

Thanks for clarifying, this threw me off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme
...I know a number of people who are openly homosexual and not Christian.

It's a given that a person can't proudly engage in a sinful behavior and still say that they're a follower of Christ. I'm just wondering why you felt it necessary to say that you knew openly homosexual people who are not Christian.

No need to explain.

Try to take away their supposed 'rights' that their fore-faires fought hard for and you'r find out just how militant they are Pete.

Your problem is that you think if someone calls themselves homosexual it means they are like every other homosexual.

The biggest common denominator that they have is that they proudly and unrepentantly engage in a behavior that for 2,000 years, was considered a very serious criminal act in Judeo-Chrisitianized western civilization. If their behavior it threatened (by recriminalization), you can bet that they'll come together and fight those of us that truly love them and want to help them out of their bondage.

While indeed all homosexuals are sinners, the same as all unsaved people there are different and varied beliefs and viewpoints on issues within the homosexual community. Not everyone subscribes to the new totalitarian orthodoxy - as evidenced by the video in one of my previous posts.

I see that your "historian" David Starkey is himself a proud and unrepentant homosexual. Am I supposed to be impresssed with someone is has bought a one way ticket to eternal damnation just because he (like GFR7) isn't for all of the things that the homosexual movement fought hard for?
http://www.towleroad.com/2011/03/david-starkey.html

(BTW Pete, you should tell "the rudest man in Britain" to be nice).

I could spend an entire year on the Ex-homosexual movement and show the out and out HATRED that proud and unrepentant homosexuals and the LGBTQueer movement has towards them. You changed Pete and you weren't supposed to, for that they HATE you like nobody else.

Of course you could. You're so blinded by your own arrogance and self righteous attitude that you can't see just what a nasty, mean and rude person you are. Maybe things are different where you come from, but in my country arrogance and rudeness are not considered desirable traits. Indeed, there is no quicker way to get people to dislike you. So stop with this whole I'm disliked more than you rubbish. You don't seem have a clue how to evangelise or get alongside people, love them and share your faith with them. Oh I'm sure you would say that you are loving people with what you are doing, but if that were true we would see that in your speech. I see no love in you, only hatred and bitterness.

(A different day but the same ole Pete).

If you want to give me your address, I'll send you a Bible that has verses in it that talks about the righteous role of government (obviously your's doesn't have those verses).

Since you won't take me up on my offer, at least remember these words:

God laws are acts of love.

Arthur Brain

Welcome back Morphie.

In case you don't understand the meaning:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boycott?s=t

Now by chance did you attend "The Art Brain School of Boycott"? (not to be confused with The Art Brain Schools of Floral Design and Hair Styling). Art's boycott of the thread lasted all of about 3 days. Or was it "The GFR7 School of Boycott"? (GFR7's boycott lasted almost a week, but then GFR7 was probably busy cruising the bars, public toilets and parks of Provincetown and didn't have time to blog).

Anyway, it's good to have you back. I believe you left off comparing me to child molesters and murderers.

Please continue with your brilliant 'logic' as to why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized.

Hmm, I didn't actually 'boycott' your thread Connie, I just had better and more interesting things to do at the time than post in it. As I've said before I drop in and out of this car wreck when I feel like it. I do seem to recall you rather wanting me to leave it but it's good to see your insults are as over par than ever.

And now for the AB school of hair styling. In my case it's attach clippers to plug socket, press on and shave head.

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As for Gary Johnson, I think I'm at the point now where I can't really justify voting for a pro-choice candidate like Johnson even if he wanted to let states ban it and was better on all issues. His national SSM position is also dangerous and not pro-liberty. I've gotten a bit more conservative in my mindset since 2012/2013 and at this point I wouldn't support someone like Johnson. I'd still prefer him over the guy you supported, however.

You still prefer a pro abortionist Libertarian who was also in favor of giving proud and unrepentant homosexuals the supposed "right" to marry over a pro life candidate who stated during his Presidential run that marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

(Once a Libertarian, always a Libertarian).

zoo22

As aCW must be at least my brother-in'law's age, he must surely have risen through the ranks above a uniformed Officer. I would imagine he is "Detective", or as my bil is, "Lieutenant Detective" or at least a "Sergeant". He must tell us which...... :think:

:chuckle:

Why would you believe he's a cop? He makes things up all day long. He's created a weird fantasy world for himself at TOL where every guy here is a homosexual, there's a gay parade packed with leather-clad homosexual men on every block, and he's a vice cop assigned to patrol men's public restrooms.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Welcome back Morphie.

In case you don't understand the meaning:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boycott?s=t

Now by chance did you attend "The Art Brain School of Boycott"? (not to be confused with The Art Brain Schools of Floral Design and Hair Styling). Art's boycott of the thread lasted all of about 3 days. Or was it "The GFR7 School of Boycott"? (GFR7's boycott lasted almost a week, but then GFR7 was probably busy cruising the bars, public toilets and parks of Provincetown and didn't have time to blog).

Anyway, it's good to have you back. I believe you left off comparing me to child molesters and murderers.

Please continue with your brilliant 'logic' as to why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized.

Hmm, I didn't actually 'boycott' your thread Connie, I just had better and more interesting things to do at the time than post in it. As I've said before I drop in and out of this car wreck when I feel like it. I do seem to recall you rather wanting me to leave it but it's good to see your insults are as over par than ever.

How is your mobile hair salon working out Art?

mobile-hair-salon.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
As aCW must be at least my brother-in'law's age, he must surely have risen through the ranks above a uniformed Officer. I would imagine he is "Detective", or as my bil is, "Lieutenant Detective" or at least a "Sergeant". He must tell us which......

Why would you believe he's a cop? He makes things up all day long. He's created a weird fantasy world for himself at TOL where every guy here is a homosexual, there's a gay parade packed with leather-clad homosexual men on every block, and he's a vice cop assigned to patrol men's public restrooms.

(My my, zoo22 is trying so very hard to dethrone GFR7 of his "He tries SO hard!" title).

Not every one here cupcake, just the very obvious ones (wink).

Christian Liberty

You still prefer a pro abortionist Libertarian who was also in favor of giving proud and unrepentant homosexuals the supposed "right" to marry over a pro life candidate who stated during his Presidential run that marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

Well, if we want to isolate to two issues, I'd rather support the guy who admits to supporting abortion and same sex marriage than the guy who lies and claims that he does not, but actually does.

Christian Liberty

Mostly because my default view of cops is that they are blue-badged thugs that metaphorically work as whores for the State and betray any actual principles they may hold in favor of their true God, secular humanist law in a country without a Biblically just government.

I don't think much of cops, so why would it surprise me that aCW might be one?

lovemeorhateme

Thanks for clarifying, this threw me off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme
...I know a number of people who are openly homosexual and not Christian.

It's a given that a person can't proudly engage in a sinful behavior and still say that they're a follower of Christ. I'm just wondering why you felt it necessary to say that you knew openly homosexual people who are not Christian.

No need to explain.

I simply used the phrase as an intensifier.

The biggest common denominator that they have is that they proudly and unrepentantly engage in a behavior that for 2,000 years, was considered a very serious criminal act in Judeo-Chrisitianized western civilization. If their behavior it threatened (by recriminalization), you can bet that they'll come together and fight those of us that truly love them and want to help them out of their bondage.

I'm sure they would fight recriminalisation, most people would if doing nothing meant they could go to prison. That's not the same thing as disagreeing with the orthodoxy of homosexual activists. Not every homosexual holds identical views on 'gay rights' issues. Indeed, a very vocal part of the homosexual community subscribes to this orthodoxy, but many quieter homosexuals hold to different views.

I see that your "historian" David Starkey is himself a proud and unrepentant homosexual. Am I supposed to be impresssed with someone is has bought a one way ticket to eternal damnation just because he (like GFR7) isn't for all of the things that the homosexual movement fought hard for?

I was simply backing up my point that not all homosexuals subscribe to the same points of view, something which you deny.

As for him being rude, he doesn't claim to be a Christian. You do. This means that you should uphold higher standards than someone like him. As a Christian, the fruits of the spirit should be demonstrated in your life. "Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self-control." I don't think any of us here can see evidence of any of these in anything you say.

(A different day but the same ole Pete).

If you want to give me your address, I'll send you a Bible that has verses in it that talks about the righteous role of government (obviously your's doesn't have those verses).

Since you won't take me up on my offer, at least remember these words:

What acts of love have you done lately?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Well, if we want to isolate to two issues,...

You can't isolate the two issues, as abortion and homosexuality are a part of your "It's MY body and I can do with it as I damn well please!" sexual anarchy movement.

I'd rather support the guy who admits to supporting abortion and same sex marriage than the guy who lies and claims that he does not, but actually does.

Yes, you as a Libertarian would rather support someone who proudly murders babies in the womb and mocks God's institution of marriage instead of someone who said what he did years before was wrong and has repented in his ways (and if he really didn't repent, those who voted him into office will just as quickly throw him out).

I'm all Libertarian'ed out for now. Hey, Ron Paul is having a sale on dope and porn at his Texas compound. Hurry while supplies last!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Seriously......

Seriously......

About as 'well' as any other fantasy you've concocted up about me I suppose...

Part 3 of this ole tirade? you cant be serious........... :p

I think my original address in Part 1 (so many moons ago, still holds :) )

Good luck with the 'criminalization' process, for like other 'witch hunts' such will dissipate in time....after the insanity dies down.

We also have to understand 'homosexuality' itself which is not 'criminal'. - and further differentiate/determine what behaviors stemming from such an orientation constitute as 'criminal', free from the bias of religious-assumption and bigotry.

There are many gay-christians and gay christian ministries, besides other spiritual-religious traditions that are all-inclusive, accepting some souls with such an orientation, as well as various forms of transgenderism.

Also: Against execution of homosexuals

The Queen James Bible Thread

~*~*~

I think ACW decked out in drag, would be fantabulous :crackup:

Sounds like someone needs to lighten up.

pj

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm sure they would fight recriminalisation, most people would if doing nothing meant they could go to prison.

Even if that were the case (and it's not, it's just another LGBT smokescreen that is used as a scaremongering tactic). wouldn't prison be better than dying from AIDS or being murdered by another homosexual? After all Pete, many a morally confused person comes out of prison a changed person (thanks to prison ministries etc.).

That's not the same thing as disagreeing with the orthodoxy of homosexual activists. Not every homosexual holds identical views on 'gay rights' issues. Indeed, a very vocal part of the homosexual community subscribes to this orthodoxy, but many quieter homosexuals hold to different views.

(Living so quietly that no one would ever know their LGBT agenda).

As I've told alwight, aka Al the atheist, aka Evil Al on numerous occasions (and as I recall, I told you as well) : Have some proud and unrepentant homosexuals come into this thread so I can question them about how "quietly" they live (i.e. If sister Joan's son Billy asks him about homosexuality, will he tell him that it's always wrong and that those who engage in it are hellbound if they don't repent?).

I was simply backing up my point that not all homosexuals subscribe to the same points of view, something which you deny.

They give lip service to other homosexuals, big deal. I'm sure that there are many things that proud and unrepentant homosexual David Starkey cherishes that the LGBTQueer movement has done for him.

As for him being rude, he doesn't claim to be a Christian. You do. This means that you should uphold higher standards than someone like him. As a Christian, the fruits of the spirit should be demonstrated in your life. "Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self-control." I don't think any of us here can see evidence of any of these in anything you say.

You should read Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God".
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

While I can mock proud and unrepentant sinners, I can still love them by wanting them to repent and change their immoral ways, and if they don't change, be subjected to the punishment/help of righteous laws.

So tell me that you love someone when you tell them that homosexuality is wrong and if they don't repent, you do absoltuely nothing about it and allow them to continue a lifestyle that often times leads to this:

man-dying-of-aids.jpg

What acts of love have you done lately?

I'm currently praying that after all of this time that you will finally come to your senses and see that God's laws are acts of love and realize that sexual sins MUST be recriminalized for the good of the individuals partaking in them and for the good of society.

While I know that most likely won't happen anytime soon (you changing your attitude that is),

with God, anything is possible.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Part 3 of this ole tirade? you cant be serious........... :p

I think my original address in Part 1 (so many moons ago, still holds :) )

(In pagan homosexualist talk that means so many homosexual child molestations/death from AIDS, murders and suicides ago).

I think ACW decked out in drag, would be fantabulous :crackup:

Sounds like someone needs to lighten up.

Drag queen'in aint my "thing" freelight, but I bet that you and your 'gay christian' friends would be a big hit at the Easter Drag Queen Ball in San Fransicko.

Warning! Typical homosexual HATRED of God and all things decent.

Spoiler
800px-sistersperpetualindulgencehunkyjesuscompetition.jpg

Christian Liberty

Yes, you as a Libertarian would rather support someone who proudly murders babies in the womb and mocks God's institution of marriage instead of someone who said what he did years before was wrong and has repented in his ways (and if he really didn't repent, those who voted him into office will just as quickly throw him out).

You're just being gullible about Romney. But, Gary Johnson sucks as a candidate. Chuck Baldwin is way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.