Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

What anna and Rusha's bestest new friend is saying here is that those of you who insult abortionists are really closeted baby murderers.

Those of you that insult drug pushers are really closeted dope dealers.

Those of you who insult rapists secretly want to rape women.

Those of you that are Christians and stand for God's Word are....yes...

closeted atheists.

Great reasoning sweet pea (that was for you zoo22), did you think that one up on your own?

When you're making up sordid fantasies and posting unnecessary pictures then you're not standing up for anything, how come you can't see that?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Intrigued by the *gay* culture are ya ... Officer?

Why yes I am Sandy. I'm so intrigued by the 'gay' culture that I'm going to do a review of it again for those that missed that segment the first time.

Parades where exhibitionists show their "stuff" to innocent little children.

Spoiler
1377358904-copenhagen-gay-pride-parade-2013_2490923.jpg

Movies and plays whose "theme" is perverted sex (often times with under aged youth).

29FCF1BC3-BC85-57D0-D5D0636DC3937B82.jpg

Cruising in the park looking for love in all the right places.

eddystone-trust-safer-cruising-300x225.jpg

Ya know Sandy, I documented in an earlier thread what most likely happened in your life that lead you to unapologetically defend and promote perversion, but for those that haven't bothered to review the earlier threads, would you be so kind as to share with us what chain of events were responsible for your out and out HATRED of God?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you're making up sordid fantasies and posting unnecessary pictures then you're not standing up for anything, how come you can't see that?

:think:

Oh but Art, there is nothing "unnecessary" when it comes to exposing the 'culture' that you, Al, anna, Rusha and their new bestest friend GFR7 proudly defend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle: Your creativity and ability to create tall tales is unparalleled.

Oh well, everyone needs a hobby. I suppose.

I want you to know Sandy that when perverts who molest the minds and bodies of little children are once again put where they belong:

jail-cell

I'll happily be finding a new "hobby".

GFR7

What anna and Rusha's bestest new friend is saying here is that those of you who insult abortionists are really closeted baby murderers.

Those of you that insult drug pushers are really closeted dope dealers.

Those of you who insult rapists secretly want to rape women.

Those of you that are Christians and stand for God's Word are....yes...

closeted atheists.

Great reasoning sweet pea (that was for you zoo22), did you think that one up on your own?
Oh, bah, you act like this is Junior High school. I am merely being fair to them, as you should be also.

And no, no, 3x NO! The maxim I quoted is NOT some simplistic clap trap which says all coffee haters are truly longing for a good cup of coffee. Fie on that!

It refers rather to something both subtle and profound: A secret wish is projected as mockery of others, and usually by a man who is a moralist of some worth, in the best sense. Give me some credit.

I have considered you my friend, and still do. I just want you to be fair, and I did think you should be more respectful to Anna. (I really feel you should have apologized for your remark - does not mean you have to agree with all she or anyone else says. But it is owed her if you are a gentleman in any sense, as a Christian should be.)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why yes I am Sandy. I'm so intrigued by the 'gay' culture that I'm going to do a review of it again for those that missed that segment the first time.

:chuckle: It's your time to waste.

Spoiler

Movies and plays whose "theme" is perverted sex.

29FCF1BC3-BC85-57D0-D5D0636DC3937B82.jpg

eddystone-trust-safer-cruising-300x225.jpg

I am certain whatever your spoiler contained is mindbogglingly interesting.

Ya know Sandy, I documented in an earlier thread what most likely happened in your life that lead you to unapologetically defend and promote perversion, but for those that haven't bothered to review the earlier threads, would you be so kind as to share with us what chain of events were responsible for your out and out HATRED of God?

Oh, I see. Due to the realization that you have no rational argument to present, you rely on making things up. That's ... precious.

Arthur Brain

Oh but Art, there is nothing "unnecessary" when it comes to exposing the 'culture' that you, Al, anna, Rusha and their new bestest friend GFR7 proudly defend.

Well hey, you carry on with posting pictures of scantily clad blokes and making up fantasies about other guys being gay then. It only reflects back on you after all. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well hey, you carry on with posting pictures of scantily clad blokes and making up fantasies about other guys being gay then. It only reflects back on you after all. :)

What Art said in his whiiiiiney lisping voice is:

He's given me permission to continue to show why homosexuality MUST be recriminalized!

Thanks Art, I always rely on your support.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's given me permission to continue to show why homosexuality MUST be recriminalized!

:chuckle: You have my permission as well. Now that Fred Phelp's is no longer of this world, you are the best friend that the gay community could ask for.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's your time to waste.

Righteousness will once again prevail on our once God-fearing society Sandy. While I know that standing up for what is right and speaking out against that which is evil is a "waste of time" in your moral relativist world, it isn't in mine.

Quote:

Spoiler

Movies and plays whose "theme" is perverted sex (often times with under aged youth).

I am certain whatever your spoiler contained is mindbogglingly interesting.

What's a matta Sandy, afraid to see that which you defend? (Nothing to see, just a typical day in the life of a pervert at a gay pride parade: exposing himself to children).

Quote:

Oh, I see. Due to the realization that you have no rational argument to present, you rely on making things up. That's ... precious.

Lies and projections, cuz that's what God-fearing people do.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Thorry to dithappoint Offither but my voice is actually fairly deep and devoid of lisp. Another fantasy projection on your part?

Carry on as before and make up what you will, it'll only rebound on you.

:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's a matta Sandy, afraid to see that which you defend?

Never.

(Nothing to see, just a typical day in the life of a pervert at a gay pride parade: exposing himself to children).

This is interesting for you, I suppose. However, I have no desire to view anyone exposing themselves. Though I have no doubt that there are those who appreciate the smut you post ...

Nothing says "I despise smut like "hey, look at the newest collection I posted in my thread!"

Brilliant.

Oh. I see. So now you are making things up about my private life. How very creepy of you.

alwight

Only everyone here now seems to believe that your real aim here is only your own personal gratification and handy excuse for doing what you do. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
What's a matta Sandy, afraid to see that which you defend?

A proud and unapologetic defender of perversion. Impressive.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
(Nothing to see, just a typical day in the life of a pervert at a gay pride parade: exposing himself to children).

This is interesting for you, I suppose. However, I have no desire to view anyone exposing themselves. Though I have no doubt that there are those who appreciate the smut you post ...

Must I say it again? (I guess I must). This thread isn't for those that proudly promote evil, it's for those that have an ounce of decency in them and aren't familiar with the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement.

Speaking of having no desire: I highly doubt when these little children got up in the morning it was their desire for their two mommies or Uncle Bruth to take them to a parade where perverts openly expose themselves to children without any threat of arrest.

Nothing says "I despise smut like "hey, look at the newest collection I posted in my thread!"

Brilliant.

You're acting like you're ashamed of your pervert 'culture' Sandy (what ever happened to "gay pride"?).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Oh. I see. So now you are making things up about my private life. How very creepy of you.

Your defense of perversion isn't as simple as having a 'gay' friend or co-worker; no Sandy, it runs much much deeper than that.

Enjoy the smell of the sewer while you can Sandy, as history is on my side, not yours.

On that note:

Moving on (I've had more than my fill of dealing with perversion for one day).

alwight

I didn't realise that gay pride parades were a daily routine aCW.
Since public indecency is already against the law, perhaps you should take your case to the police ...if you really do want it stopped?

Moving on (I've had more than my fill of dealing with perversion for one day).
Surely not? :noway:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your defense of perversion isn't as simple as having a 'gay' friend or co-worker; no Sandy, it runs much much deeper than that.

:yawn: I have never defended *perversion*. I defend freedom. EOS. As a matter of fact, I defend YOUR freedom to behave like an obsessed nutter who goes around saving graphics which you *claim* are perverted for the sole purpose of playing "let's shock the readers".

Do you have any other collections you would like to share with the class, Officer?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I didn't realise that gay pride parades were a daily routine aCW.

Surely you don't think that your fellow LGBTQ'ers only celebrate perversion one weekend out of the year in their respective moral cesspool of a city do you Al?

No Al, as I mentioned in any earlier post talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, when it comes to the mindset of those who proudly engage in homosexuality:

"Life is one big orgy...and then you die".

Since public indecency is already against the law, perhaps you should take your case to the police ...if you really do want it stopped?

While I would say that senility is creeping up on you at the old age of 64 (dinosaur old when it comes to the average lifespan of a practicing homosexual), I think you're once again using your 'selective memory'.

Who do you call when law enforcement and government officials are marching in the same parades where the child molesters are marching?

new-york-city-police-department-members-gay-pride-parade-marching-annual-nyc-s-fifth-avenue-31985464.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
The real "scum" anna are people who defend a movement that molests the minds and bodies of innocent children.

I'm fairly certain you've used this pic before and was 'surprisingly' found to be a doctored image. Any comments to make on that?

That's right, the thread's "czar of truth", aka Captain Obvious, aka Wizardofoz, aka Aaron had the LGBTQueer forensics lab scan the photo for authenticity and (according to him) it came back as being photoshopped.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

Maybe you could have Captain Obvious have his friends run this picture as well?

Spoiler

Because I wouldn't want to give anyone the false impression that perverts like showing their "stuff" in front of children.

Status
Not open for further replies.