Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

I think it's tragic that this kid killed himself but not for your reasoning. I knew a lad at school that years later had surgery to change gender and it didn't really come as that much of a surprise. He wasn't 'camp' in any way but doubtless you'd have listed him as 'limp wristed' or 'effeminate' because he didn't exude macho attributes. I'll bet he would call the pastor who punched a kid in the chest all manner of names though, something that you still want to skirt about. Not surprising really.
What rankles most about the transgender movement is that it negates it's own liberal ideology.

Feminism and equality were supposed to make an end of all this male vs female, and make a more masculine woman and a more feminine man.

So what is this obsession with, "I am a woman trapped in a man's body" ? This is the greatest contradiction feminist ideology could undergo.

Arthur Brain

What rankles most about the transgender movement is that it negates it's own liberal ideology.

Feminism and equality were supposed to make an end of all this male vs female, and make a more masculine woman and a more feminine man.

So what is this obsession with, "I am a woman trapped in a man's body" ? This is the greatest contradiction feminist ideology could undergo.

I think you have a bit of a 'coloured' version of feminism if you think it stood for bringing both genders closer together in essence and doing away with femininity etc. Equality is one thing but you're talking about something else here.

GFR7

I think you have a bit of a 'coloured' version of feminism if you think it stood for bringing both genders closer together in essence and doing away with femininity etc. Equality is one thing but you're talking about something else here.
Granted - it is due to reading feminist ideology from the Civil War period up to our postmodern era. The goal was the blurring of gender lines.

Arthur Brain

Granted - it is due to reading feminist ideology from the Civil War period up to our postmodern era. The goal was the blurring of gender lines.

Which is more of a militant brand and little to do with actual equality. Militant or fanatical branches of most things don't reflect actuality.

GFR7

Which is more of a militant brand and little to do with actual equality. Militant or fanatical branches of most things don't reflect actuality.
I think it was the only valuable part - without which "equality" is a farce.
But let's not fight. I do enough fighting with aCW :cry:

:cheers:
Gianfranco

Arthur Brain

I think it was the only valuable part - without which "equality" is a farce.
But let's not fight. I do enough fighting with aCW :cry:

:cheers:
Gianfranco

Eh, no doubt aCrankWarrior would say it was a 'lover's tiff' even if we did fight over the issue but no worries. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW:

All of these articles about Dan Savage and Leelah and Transgenderism were originally brought to your attention by yours truly -

(Sigh, he's a legend in his own mind).

Need I remind you buttercup that this thread doesn't revolve around you. There are many people outside of TOL (and I assume inside as well) that come to this thread to get a conservative point of view on this topic, not some sociopathic homosexualist's.

I think it's tragic that this kid killed himself but not for your reasoning...

Of course not for the same reason as mine (which comes from Holy Scripture). Like your stance against reparative therapy for children (which comes straight out of the jack booted thug LGBTQueer handbook), you're against parents having the authority to seek help when their child is sexually confused.

The blood of Joshua Alcorn and all of the other sexually confused youth is on your and GFR7's hands along with your other LGBTQueer allies.

ht_joshua_leelah_alcorn_jc_141230_4x3_992.jpg

Rest in peace Joshua, because eventually those who are responsible for your murder WILL be held accountable.

GFR7

First off, Joshua would demand you call "her" Leelah. And "she" would blame YOU most of all.

Secondly, I am not some "homosexualist sociopath" - you're speaking of yourself there again.

And STOP stealing MY Dan Savage and Barbed Wire news items and pretending they are yours, YOU FIRST CLASS IDIOT. :madmad:

Arthur Brain

(Sigh, he's a legend in his own mind).

Well, there's another irony meter gone to meet its maker...

Need I remind you buttercup that this thread doesn't revolve around you. There are many people outside of TOL (and I assume inside as well) that come to this thread to get a conservative point of view on this topic, not some sociopathic homosexualist's.

Well of course it doesn't. It revolves around you. Why on earth you think that your egotistical little blog garners what you think it does is anyone's guess however. Most people just on here think you're more than a bit loopy and probably even more so after your condoning physical violence towards a minor.

Of course not for the same reason as mine (which comes from Holy Scripture). Like your stance against reparative therapy for children (which comes straight out of the jack booted thug LGBTQueer handbook), you're against parents having the authority to seek help when their child is sexually confused.

I'd actually like to know what goes on in these "reparative" therapy centres but when asked you didn't have a clue so hey. Presumably for you it's all okay as long as somehow kids get the 'gay' beaten out of them somehow? You clearly don't have a problem with adults beating on kids if the 'cause' is justifiable enough.

The blood of Joshua Alcorn and all of the other sexually confused youth is on your and GFR7's hands along with your other LGBTQueer allies.

Rest in peace Joshua, because eventually those who are responsible for your murder WILL be held accountable.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that and carry on distancing yourself from your own crap Connie, if that's actually possible.

GFR7

Well, there's another irony meter gone to meet its maker...

Well of course it doesn't. It revolves around you. Why on earth you think that your egotistical little blog garners what you think it does is anyone's guess however. Most people just on here think you're more than a bit loopy and probably even more so after your condoning physical violence towards a minor.

I'd actually like to know what goes on in these "reparative" therapy centres but when asked you didn't have a clue so hey. Presumably for you it's all okay as long as somehow kids get the 'gay' beaten out of them somehow? You clearly don't have a problem with adults beating on kids if the 'cause' is justifiable enough.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that and carry on distancing yourself from your own crap Connie, if that's actually possible.

you-rock-smiley.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I know what goes on in the minds of some 'preachers.' It's no wonder some kids are driven to such despair.

Parents Should 'Punch' Gay-Acting Children, Says Pastor Sean Harris
"So your little son starts to act a little girlish when he is four years old and instead of squashing that like a cockroach and saying, 'Man up, son, get that dress off you and get outside and dig a ditch, because that is what boys do,' you get out the camera and you start taking pictures of Johnny acting like a female and then you upload it to YouTube and everybody laughs about it and the next thing you know, this dude, this kid is acting out childhood fantasies that should have been squashed.

Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male. And when your daughter starts acting too butch, you reign [sic] her in. And you say, 'Oh, no, sweetheart. You can play sports. Play them to the glory of God. But sometimes you are going to act like a girl and walk like a girl and talk like a girl and smell like a girl and that means you are going to be beautiful. You are going to be attractive. You are going to dress yourself up.'"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know what goes on in the minds of some 'preachers.' It's no wonder some kids are driven to such despair.

Parents Should 'Punch' Gay-Acting Children, Says Pastor Sean Harris
"So your little son starts to act a little girlish when he is four years old and instead of squashing that like a cockroach and saying, 'Man up, son, get that dress off you and get outside and dig a ditch, because that is what boys do,' you get out the camera and you start taking pictures of Johnny acting like a female and then you upload it to YouTube and everybody laughs about it and the next thing you know, this dude, this kid is acting out childhood fantasies that should have been squashed.

Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male. And when your daughter starts acting too butch, you reign [sic] her in. And you say, 'Oh, no, sweetheart. You can play sports. Play them to the glory of God. But sometimes you are going to act like a girl and walk like a girl and talk like a girl and smell like a girl and that means you are going to be beautiful. You are going to be attractive. You are going to dress yourself up.'"

ther's a big story in post dispatch today of a property in dittmer MO. for catholic priests, pedophiles, alcoholics, depression, etc. a homeowner wants to sell, they bought the 2 to the let and right 15 years ago for double the value, and they are lowballing him (below market) for his house he's afraid no one else with kids will buy it. no complaints though about the residents. they used to be in new mexico years ago. i guess they need a place ? - :patrol: i just realized - this post is not on subject

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
ther's a big story in post dispatch today of a property in dittmer MO. for catholic priests, pedophiles, alcoholics, depression, etc. a homeowner wants to sell, they bought the 2 to the let and right 15 years ago for double the value, and they are lowballing him (below market) for his house he's afraid no one else with kids will buy it. no complaints though about the residents. they used to be in new mexico years ago. i guess they need a place ? - :patrol: i just realized - this post is not on subject

Your comment has nothing to do with my post. Also, read the comments under the article you're referring to, they're enlightening.

Edit: I just saw you added that last sentence since the first time I read your post. :)

Last edited:

Lon

Your comment has nothing to do with my post. Also, read the comments under the article, they're enlightening.
I'm not seeing a connection, however, between what a pastor says, and what a child might hear in therapy. For instance, my daughter asked what I'd say to her if she had gender confusion. I told her that
"God made her a girl and that regardless of any confusion, we are humans and to love God as humans. We don't have to act upon sexual impulses and as such, we don't need to get into that discussion on those terms. I told her I was completely celibate and appropriate until I married at 27 and that such then is about behavior. It wouldn't matter an iota what gender I was attracted to, nobody would have ever seen anything inappropriate from me either toward girls or guys, so much so, that some people might have wondered if I was gay. I simply didn't entertain attractions as much as I entertained loving people of who they are. "

She grasped all of that just fine AND that's what is actually wrong with homosexuality or other sexual sins, hetero, homo, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.