Why have you given financially to TOL?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
For those who have ever donated financially to TOL over the years, what was your biggest reason/s for giving?

Examples could be, great place for....

theology discussions,
"sharpening iron",
keeping up on current events,
getting together with like-minded people,
etc.

All those and to keep it online, its the best christian forum out there, lastly all the bling that comes with being a subscriber, like getting to bling out your user page, signature, avatar area (custom things you can write there) and getting to see the woodshed!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This about sums it up for me. I spend a lot of time on TOL and feel it's right to help financially. I enjoy being here and if I can help keep it running then I want to.

Well said, and thats the main thing, anyone who uses it often if they can should consider even a little toward helping it stay online.

1sm181GoldStars.gif
(im the gold star fairy today)

glorydaz

All those and to keep it online, its the best christian forum out there, lastly all the bling that comes with being a subscriber, like getting to bling out your user page, signature, avatar area (custom things you can write there) and getting to see the woodshed!

Yeah, all that and getting to enjoy the fellowship of so many great people. I love this place, and look forward to getting up each morning to see what's been happening. :thumb:

heir

TOL Subscriber
For those who have ever donated financially to TOL over the years, what was your biggest reason/s for giving?

Examples could be, great place for....

theology discussions,
"sharpening iron",
keeping up on current events,
getting together with like-minded people,
etc.
The biggest reason for my family giving to TOL is that the gospel of the grace of God is preached here on a daily basis.

And when it's feasible, we give gift subscriptions to others who preach the gospel and hold fast the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The biggest reason for my family giving to TOL is that the gospel of the grace of God is preached here on a daily basis.

And when it's feasible, we give gift subscriptions to others who preach the gospel and hold fast the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon!
Best news ever!!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Keeps me humble.

No matter what the subject, someone on TOL has an opposite view than I do, and they have no problem telling me I'm wrong.