Why do you say it's about race? What proof do you have?

WizardofOz

Why should I believe something about a person until he has proven it? Don't you feel foolish for judging a person before you know the facts?

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app

You must not have read page one of this thread where his racism was on display. Or, you were in denial about his racism.

He fooled you once. You know what they say about letting someone fool you twice.

ClimateSanity

That is but a fraction of the definition my simple, simple man.

I think intojoy is prejudice and antagonistic against those of a different race based on race along. I feel he believes that all members of the black (African American) race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior.

I don't care if he's white, green or blue. He is racist against American blacks.
Why did you feel the need to call me a simple simple man?

WizardofOz

Why are you sure it was racism and not just trying to get you all riled up?

If he's trolling with racist comments, does make him less of a racist?

You tell me

Why did you feel the need to call me a simple simple man?

In case you've forgotten, you're the one who PM'd me your address in Abilene TX challenging me to say what I said to you in a post, to your face.

Don't play the victim card now.

WizardofOz

I don't think any race is superior, I think other races try less, do less and have higher rates of crime. There are plenty of lazy criminal whites as well.

Other races try less than what as a comparison?

If you judge individuals on their skin color that is an inherently racist mindset. This
I think other races try less, do less and have higher rates of crime.

is a racist comment.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

If you judge individuals on their skin color that is an inherently racist mindset. This

is a racist comment.
All races try less, do less and have higher rates of crime, and the percentages are higher in the black population, fact. So stop trying to paint people as racist because you don't like the facts.

WizardofOz

is a racist comment.
All races try less, do less
:bang: You're evading the question.

"Try less" than what, as comparison? This indicates that another race 'tries harder', no?

and have higher rates of crime, and the percentages are higher in the black population, fact.
To say the above can be fact checked. Facts cannot be racist...because they're facts.

How do you quantify 'trying' and 'doing'? :think:

So stop trying to paint people as racist because you don't like the facts.

I am not sure whether or not you are a racist but you seem quite ignorant as to what racism actually is and what constitutes a racist comment. You have certainly made racist comments.

I don't need to paint a damn thing. :e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:bang: You're evading the question.

"Try less" than what, as comparison? This indicates that another race 'tries harder', no?

To say the above can be fact checked. Facts cannot be racist...because they're facts.

How do you quantify 'trying' and 'doing'? :think:

I am not sure whether or not you are a racist but you seem quite ignorant as to what racism actually is and what constitutes a racist comment. You have certainly made racist comments.

I don't need to paint a damn thing. :e4e:
Read what I said in my last post dummy. Can you read? Can you understand? There are lazies and criminals in every race, the percentages are higher per capita for blacks. Simple

ClimateSanity

You tell me

In case you've forgotten, you're the one who PM'd me your address in Abilene TX challenging me to say what I said to you in a post, to your face.

Trolling is not racist. Making racist comments to troll does not a racist make

ClimateSanity

You tell me

Two wrongs don't make a righy. Doxing me makes you a criminal. You feel proud now?

WizardofOz

Read what I said in my last post dummy. Can you read? Can you understand? There are lazies and criminals in every race, the percentages are higher per capita for blacks. Simple

You are dancing around this. You said "I think other races try less, do less". Other races 'try less' and 'do less' than who or what? Answer that question or keep dancing. Makes no difference to me. :idunno:

WizardofOz

Trolling is not racist. Making racist comments to troll does not a racist make

You really are a simpleton. You defended him as not being racist. He straight out and said something directly racist. You are now rationalizing it by calling him a troll.

He may be a troll but he's a racist troll. Either way...;)

Two wrongs don't make a righy. Doxing me makes you a criminal. You feel proud now?

You are a complete moron. You PM'd me your entire address. I posted your city only.

If you don't want any personal information posted, :idea: don't PM people with threats telling them to show up to your actual physical address.

Knight should report you to the police.

:rotfl: For what?

If anything, he should ban you for stupidity.