Who's next out of the clown car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm just showing you the facts. And, the 'dangerous things' to you, are the facts.

I see you've made the decision to go the childish route and take what I said about YOU and turn it against Old GM. One of the oldest childish tactics in the book. And, here I expected more out of you, instead, I receive the usual LESS of you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Barb, hopefully your views will pick up a bit. I now see why you create so many Trump bashing threads. Your threads just don't seem to go anywhere which forces you to duplicate them in another thread. The problem is, you create a rare form of Thread Cancer that quickly metastasizes everywhere. That's why we see copious amounts of your Hate Trump threads.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
I'm just showing you the facts. And, the 'dangerous things' to you, are the facts.

I see you've made the decision to go the childish route

"The Evil Barbarian is resorting to facts, again!" Yeah, we get that.

and take what I said about YOU and turn it against Old GM.

You make it so easy, Grosnik. Be more truthful and careful, and I won't be able to to that to you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
e3312719625408fa0772b6be1574d56c.jpg

869b05a78eebd83d234440bfb816b31b.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian chuckles:

"The Evil Barbarian is resorting to facts, again!" Yeah, we get that.

You make it so easy, Grosnik. Be more truthful and careful, and I won't be able to to that to you.

Your comeback lines need a little oiling. Might I suggest you move next to an oil field?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Barb, shouldn't you be studying 'The Dirty Joke Manual?' How else are ya gonna create your next 'Trump bashing thread?' Without the filth, your threads seem pretty weak, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.