exminister 1
Traditio 1
rocketman 1

:first:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only thing that is clear ... is that you are wrong.

Once again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And yet *some* are still discussing him. No obsession there ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interestingly enough, I said *some* and mentioned no names.

:chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Certainly ... when I begin to follow individuals from thread ... to thread ... to thread and find ways to bring them into any and all discussions, we can certainly discuss *my* obsession.

OR ... we can discuss your projection. Make an appointment, and I will decide whether or not I can fit you into my schedule.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh looky there ... the new definition of *courageous* per SOD ... err, Kob ... wait, it's Resurrected nowwww is: utilizing a thread to gossip about a member who hasn't recently posted.

Carry on. :)

Christ's Word

:chuckle: Certainly ... when I begin to follow individuals from thread ... to thread ... to thread and find ways to bring them into any and all discussions, we can certainly discuss *my* obsession.

OR ... we can discuss your projection. Make an appointment, and I will decide whether or not I can fit you into my schedule.

I have been reading you posts for over a year now, and I am still hoping that someday, with some luck, and the wind at your back, with some wise coaching, that you will actually be right about something......anything.....I will keep praying.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, well this has to go down as one of TOL's *classic* threads. :plain:

Oh, and FTR for those who think I've tagged this stupid thing, nope. Some of the tags already here sum it up without any additional help....

:yawn: