ECT WHO PICKED YOUR APOSTLE ??

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus gave perfect example how to follow Him.

He also said not to let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

Why are you guys arguing over who is to follow?

Jesus is the One His servants ought to be following.
You follow another Jesus, so what do you know?

You're a snake in the grassssssssssssss.

heir

TOL Subscriber
from NT.

I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
No, you don't. You don't even receive the one He sent you!

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Acts 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lordship belong to Jesus, meaning He is the Master and I will strive to take heed of what He says and observe what He teaches and commands.
You do no such thing! This is the kingdom you claim so put up or shut up!

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Danoe,

Do you know Jesus gave His apostles commission?
I'll assume you mean the 12 as you reject Paul. They were under command Matthew 10:5-6 KJV. They had nothing to do with us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

Last edited:

DAN P

With all due respect, this shows your lack of understanding and eagerness to prove what you understand to be right.

Hi and read Luke 12:51 and it's CONTEXT to see that Jesus would not bring PEACE but Division and verse 49 to bring FIRE on the earth !!

This division is BETWEEN Israel and the Body of Christ , even for 2000 years , between Law and the MYSTERY as written in Ron 16:25 !!

dan p

DAN P

Lol - never mind, DP, continue where you are. Fairness in learning curve theory demands I leave one where they believe they still need to be until they themselves come to a point where they no longer see its need, if not its lack in wisdom.

Mine was to point it out; not to now turn having done so into one more means of biting and devouring one another.

Animosity is a useless use of one's spiritual energy; I'll not be a part of how you'd rob us both of that.

Hi and I was where you are now 40 years ago and you seem to be on the curse and 30 years yet to go , so stay on the curse and do not crash !!

You have CRASHED because you have not shown hjow Paul was saved , even those you PRETEND that you know when you do not !!

Nor have you provided a verse showing hjow to prove a s0-called Mid-Acts position , will OR can you do it !!

dan p

turbosixx

This division is BETWEEN Israel and the Body of Christ
dan p

What does that have to do with what YOUR apostle said? Is Paul talking about division between Israel and BOC in 1 Cor. 1?

Just more evidence that you’re not seeking to understand truth but to prove how you see things. It appears you use emotion instead of logic and reason to understand scripture.

DAN P

What does that have to do with what YOUR apostle said? Is Paul talking about division between Israel and BOC in 1 Cor. 1?

Just more evidence that you’re not seeking to understand truth but to prove how you see things. It appears you use emotion instead of logic and reason to understand scripture.

Hi and I am repling to your question about division !!

dan p