ECT WHO PICKED YOUR APOSTLE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and there will always be those that will never believe , the PROTOCOLS or rules used by God to elect or choose apostles in the OT and under Grace !!

Why did the Holy Spirit write Acts 1:21:22 is VERY CLEAR how God chose apostles !!

#1, All apostles had to be with the Lord and Companied with us !!

#2 , And were with the Lord from the BEGINNING from the Baptism of John !!

#3 , Until the day that Jesus was taken up FROM US !!

#4 , And MUST BE a Witness with US of His Resurrection !!

#5 And only 2 people met that protocol , Joseph , called Barsaba and Maatthias !!

#6 , This makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any Jew to be appointed an Apostles !!

#7 , And also makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any GENTILES to be appointed a High Priest OR PRIEST so the RCC is WRONG and so are the PENTECOSTALS who believe in Pentecost BUT REJECT the animal sacrifices of Pentecost !!

Under Grace Christ chose Paul from the WOMB in Gal 1:15 which is different from the 12 Apostles !!

dan p!!

turbosixx

Are you saying you’re a follower of one particular apostle? Didn’t Paul make it clear we are not to be followers of one particular man so there would be no divisions?

1 Cor. 1:10 Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For I have been informed concerning you, my brethren, by Chloe's people, that there are quarrels among you. 12 Now I mean this, that each one of you is saying, "I am of Paul," and "I of Apollos," and "I of Cephas," and "I of Christ." 13 Has Christ been divided? Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Paul said God’s household is built on the foundation of the apostles, plural not apostle.
Eph. 2:19 …and are of God's household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone,

DAN P

Are you saying you’re a follower of one particular apostle? Didn’t Paul make it clear we are not to be followers of one particular man so there would be no divisions?

1 Cor. 1:10 Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For I have been informed concerning you, my brethren, by Chloe's people, that there are quarrels among you. 12 Now I mean this, that each one of you is saying, "I am of Paul," and "I of Apollos," and "I of Cephas," and "I of Christ." 13 Has Christ been divided? Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Paul said God’s household is built on the foundation of the apostles, plural not apostle.
Eph. 2:19 …and are of God's household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone,

Hi and what do you think 1 Cor 11:1 means here , You BECOME IMITATors of me , just as I also ( am ) of Christ ??

Did the Holy Spirit do a MIS-QUOTE ??

Check out 1 Cor 4:16 and there are more verse than this !!

How about 1 Thess 1:6 and 2:14 and Eph 5:1 and it seems you did not receive the MEMO !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and what do you think 1 Cor 11:1 means here , You BECOME IMITATors of me , just as I also ( am ) of Christ ??

Did the Holy Spirit do a MIS-QUOTE ??

Check out 1 Cor 4:16 and there are more verse than this !!

How about 1 Thess 1:6 and 2:14 and Eph 5:1 and it seems you did not receive the MEMO !!

dan p

Please explain 1 Cor. 1 in your understanding? Are you suggesting one passage trumps another?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Didn’t Paul make it clear we are not to be followers of one particular man

You have it backwards. That seems to be a common theme for you.

1 Corinthians 11

1Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

so there would be no divisions?

Follow Paul so there are no divisions, and curse you if you add to or subtract from his gospel.

Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

turbosixx

You have it backwards. That seems to be a common theme for you.

1 Corinthians 11

1Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Follow Paul so there are no divisions, and curse you if you add to or subtract from his gospel.

Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

You're dividing Christ. Paul describes the division as people saying "I am of Paul" and "I am of Cephas". If following Paul only was the fix, he wouldn't have said Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Is he still dealing with the division problem in Ch 11?

DAN P

You are dividing Christ. Paul describes the division as people saying "I am of Paul" and "I am of Cephas". If following Paul only was the fix, he wouldn't have said Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Is he still dealing with the division problem in Ch 11?

Hi and Nick quoted 1 Cor 11:1 , which is the same as mine , so you were answered !! Then you say that we only use one verse as PROOF ??

Especially since I gvae you 3 verses ??

Why does the Holy Spirit use : was Jesus BAPTIZED " for you , and can you explain the PHRASE ??

i KNOW that you can not as that is the Problem for PENTECOSTALS , don't you see !! 1 Cor 1:13

Thanks for taking the HEAT , but you have no answer , do you ??

DAN P

turbosixx

Hi and Nick quoted 1 Cor 11:1 , which is the same as mine , so you were answered !! Then you say that we only use one verse as PROOF ??

Especially since I gvae you 3 verses ??

Why does the Holy Spirit use : was Jesus BAPTIZED " for you , and can you explain the PHRASE ??

i KNOW that you can not as that is the Problem for PENTECOSTALS , don't you see !! 1 Cor 1:13

Thanks for taking the HEAT , but you have no answer , do you ??

DAN P

So you can't explain 1 Cor. 1? All I'm asking is walk me through the context. Paul is not dealing with division in Ch. 11.

DAN P

Please explain 1 Cor. 1 in your understanding? Are you suggesting one passage trumps another?

Hi and in 1 Cor 11:1 means the following !!

1 Cor 11:1 begins with the Greek verb " BE / GINOMAI " which is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and it means to ALWAYS be a Continuous follower of Paul and also in the Passive Voice , which means that it is God helping all to follow Paul as Paul also follows Christ and is also in the IMPERATIVE MOOD to Obey what the Holy Spirit has written in 1 Cor 11:1 !!

And I will explain anything that I have written , so just ask me !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and in 1 Cor 11:1 means the following !!

1 Cor 11:1 begins with the Greek verb " BE / GINOMAI " which is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and it means to ALWAYS be a Continuous follower of Paul and also in the Passive Voice , which means that it is God helping all to follow Paul as Paul also follows Christ and is also in the IMPERATIVE MOOD to Obey what the Holy Spirit has written in 1 Cor 11:1 !!

And I will explain anything that I have written , so just ask me !!

dan p

I'm not concered with 1 Cor. 11, it's not dealing with division. What I want to understand from your viewpoint is in 1 Cor. chapter one where Paul is saying there should be no divisions and no one should be saying "I am of Paul" or "I am of Chephas".

DAN P

So you can't explain 1 Cor. 1? All I'm asking is walk me through the context. Paul is not dealing with division in Ch. 11.

Hi and I just now found what you were asking about 1 Cor 1:17 and Not 1 Cor 11:1 , is that right !!

Be careful , since you will never say what 1 Cor 1:17 means whatsoever and then say I am like you ??

1Cor 1:17 says , For Christ did not send to BAPRIZE / BAPTIZO but to preach the Gospel , Not with wisdom of word , in order that the CROSS OF CHRIST should not be made EMPTY !!

When Paul was "SENT / APOSTELLO " is in the Greek AORIST TENSE of what is in our Past Tense in English , so that leaves out Water Baptism !!

The Greed BAPTIZO is in the Greek Present Tense and means that Paul could not be water Baptizing anyone because Paul was not sent to BAPTIZE !!

So , Paul was only sent to preach the Gospel , which is in the Present Tense of ONLY Continuouslly preaching the Gospel !!

Because if Paul did BAPTIZE , Paul's message would be made on NONE EFFECT as that verb is in the Aorist Tense since this commission was given to Paul in the Past tense !!

dan p

DAN P

I'm not concered with 1 Cor. 11, it's not dealing with division. What I want to understand from your viewpoint is in 1 Cor. chapter one where Paul is saying there should be no divisions and no one should be saying "I am of Paul" or "I am of Chephas".

Hi and I believe that Paul did BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO and since the Greek word BAPTIZO is a transliteration and since BAPTIZO has 12 different meaning HOW did Paul BAPTIZE and WHO , and HOW was that done and I have a verse , SO do you have one ??

Don't have one , do you ??

dan p