Who is the Whining Crybaby?

quip

BANNED
Banned
immigrants have the right to stay in their country and work to make it a better place

if they qualify, they are welcome to join our country and become ***Americans***

not african-americans, or hispanic-americans, or irish-americans

Americans

Am I now hearing refrains of 'Kum-ba-ya My Lord'...coming from a righty!? :chuckle:

Danoh

immigrants have the right to stay in their country and work to make it a better place

if they qualify, they are welcome to join our country and become ***Americans***

not african-americans, or hispanic-americans, or irish-americans

Americans

Correction - our stolen through as yet unparalleled acts of terrorism and mass genocide of the people that were here...country.

God bless America, but let's be honest, fellow alt whiters...

Danoh

Atta boy, Trump!

Try that as Melania in that Jackie O outfit the day of the Inauguration, when Trump snapped at her with a mean "not you!"

Lol,they'd perhaps had some rough words between each other earlier, when she came out looking like a million bucks - not only looking way better than him in his ever narrow minded same old outfit year after year, but given what that beautiful outfit of hers actually revealed once more - her "Democrat" leanings :rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Good to know, keep them out too. Keep them all out. The UK and USA ARE FED UP! Let them migrate to China and Russia. Russia has lots of room, see how many they take.
Obviously "Ktoyou" would prefer to "bait and switch" - rather than defend Trump's travel ban on its merits!

She can't address why Trump imposed a travel ban on countries not associated with terrorist attacks in America BECAUSE there is no apparent logic behind it.

Punishing the innocent, while giving a "free pass" to the guilty, is a policy that even Trump supporters are finding difficult to justify - which explains why they are so eager to deflect criticism by changing the topic!

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Correction - our stolen through as yet unparalleled acts of terrorism and mass genocide of the people that were here...country.

God bless America, but let's be honest, fellow alt whiters...

no, i'm sorry - if you're referring to those descendants of indigenous peoples (of which I count myself), the time is long past for whining about how they were treated five hundred years ago

long past time to get over it and move on

Are we allowed "alternative" whining based on "alternative" facts - or is that privilege reserved for the chosen few?

:think:

:idea:

I like it!

I hereby appoint jgarden as the new grand poo-bah of the Donald Trump Cheerleading Club

sorry PJ :(

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who is the whining crybaby?

Who is the whining crybaby?

You Trump drones ever attempting to shame those not blind to the obvious - it is your fool in the WH who is ever crying like a baby on Twitter at all hours of day and night to the great embarrassment of our country the world over.

Actually, that would be you and other liberals who cannot handle government doing what its actual role is to do, defend the nation.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I was under the impression that Christ came into the the world to die for our sins because all humans have intrinsic worth

Thats a stretch, He came because He loved us and wanted a relationship with us, there are many who will never have that and who deny Him and end up in hell.

Danoh

Actually, that would be you and other liberals who cannot handle government doing what its actual role is to do, defend the nation.

Lol, keep telling yourself that.

And no o clueless one - as I told you before; I am neither Left, nor Right.

I hold to Pro-Life and also, to Capital Punishment.

At the same time, I well know that only fools allow themselves the blindness of extremes like a so called Left or a Right.

Look at my posts in the Religion Forum, for example.

I barely ever assert that I hold to "Mid-Acts Dispensational" Perspective (aka MAD).

Rather, I often assert that I hold to "A MAD Perspective - MORE OR LESS" - big difference.

One that ever allows me to remain open to learning from one and all - no matter how sharp or dense their observations.

But hey, remain stuck in your black or white extremes - that and its' ever one sided blinding limitations...is your right, and your fool's gold perogative.

Trump is out for himself. You are blind.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Lol, keep telling yourself that.

And no o clueless one - as I told you before; I am neither Left, nor Right.
Post it.

I hold to Pro-Life and also, to Capital Punishment.

At the same time, I well know that only fools allow themselves the blindness of extremes like a so called Left or a Right.

Look at my posts in the Religion Forum, for example.

I barely ever assert that I hold to "Mid-Acts Dispensational" Perspective (aka MAD).

Rather, I often assert that I hold to "A MAD Perspective - MORE OR LESS" - big difference.

One that ever allows me to remain open to learning from one and all - no matter how sharp or dense their observations.

But hey, remain stuck in your black or white extremes - that and its' ever one sided blinding limitations...is your right, and your fool's gold perogative.

So, none of that has to do with this thread does it? Seems like a rant to me, to obfuscate, that you dont want to deal with the truth, that the primary role of government is security for the nation. That is what he is doing.

Trump is out for himself. You are blind.

Yeah that ban is for him, because you dont like that hes keeping his promises to the people who elected him.

green-tissue-box-isolated-on-white-background-picture-id172791972

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Obviously "Ktoyou" would prefer to "bait and switch" - rather than defend Trump's travel ban on its merits!

She can't address why Trump imposed a travel ban on countries not associated with terrorist attacks in America BECAUSE there is no apparent logic behind it.

Punishing the innocent, while giving a "free pass" to the guilty, is a policy that even Trump supporters are finding difficult to justify - which explains why they are so eager to deflect criticism by changing the topic!

I have addressed it. You perhaps missed what I said?