Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you kidding me ding bat...no bad days... just bad idiots like you in my day...:chuckle:

Well in that case, it's a good thing that you probably won't be gracing our forum with your posts much longer before you're banned AGAIN, huh? :chuckle:

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
:DK:

What? does Tamtramp know you said that.

Sky, I know why you're angry. In the short time I've been here, seen and experienced it myself. I do understand and have received it from the some of the same people you're angry with too. No, it hasn't been right, fair or even Christian of many who call themselves Christian here.

I've tried to appeal to TPTB and mainly to no avail myself then being accused of "whining" after being provoked to giving back what they were dishing out only to be banned while the thug elites walk away without so much as a warning but rather a pat on the back.

The sad thing is that money has been spent for no other reason than an out of control management to use what they call forum bias against it's own contributing members. Outrageous behavior, then I am corrected for speaking out about it.

Some simply don't care, don't want to be involved even though they see what's going on. They know it wouldn't do any good to say anything either...and it's really sad.

I've heard both sides of this long old story about you and Eeset and I've been victim to the very people you're angry with too, so I know first hand. I'm not one to sit on the sidelines and say nothing either. All of this means much more to some without much a life otherwise...but that's not me. I do have a life outside of this forum so I don't worry about speaking my mind either.

I just came off of a four day ban myself because I fought back against one of the *chosen* here for stalking, provoking, baiting, and accusing me of being someone else along with her band of thug friends who ganged up against me...Tambora leading the pack mostly...of course...everyone has complained about her and nothing is ever done. She just laughs it off knowing nothing can harm her.

It's all good sky...if you get banned again I will miss chatting with you about the gardens and sharing pics, but alas...this is one battle we won't win dear.

Be well sky...I'll remember you dear.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I nailed RP2016 and the commie wounded ego. And pam the resurrected commie from days past.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jason0047 who denies the Lord Jesus Christ before men who said "eternal life". Jason spits in his face and says no to eternal life. So I called him the pervert that he is.