Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't say anything of the sort, you foolish woman.
Sure you did. You said it was because of things said to and about a grieving mother. What I find sad is that there are many things about that situation unknown to you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure you did. You said it was because of things said to and about a grieving mother. What I find sad is that there are many things about that situation unknown to you.
No, you idiot, I did not say I was negging your posts today because of what you did earlier to Angel. You made up that excuse in your own feeble little mind.
I neg your posts today simply because I disapprove of what you say today.
Quit being so quick to act stupid, and try to follow the actual conversation.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you idiot, I did not say I was negging your posts today because of what you did earlier to Angel. You made up that excuse in your own feeble little mind.
I neg your posts today simply because I disapprove of what you say today.
Quit being so quick to act stupid, and try to follow the actual conversation.
You are not fooling anyone. Go back above and read your own confession. You target sky and me. on the 16th you sent me 3 negs. That took some doing. It means you had to dish out 18 reps to be able to send me 3. No T you are just what sky said you are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are not fooling anyone. Go back above and read your own confession. You target sky and me. on the 16th you sent me 3 negs. That took some doing. It means you had to dish out 18 reps to be able to send me 3. No T you are just what sky said you are.

If you're listening to Sky, you're in REAL trouble!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Can't say. Could be 100 or more. Could be 0.

It's pathetic how you want everyone to let the down and dirty immoral ugliness you exhibited toward a grieving mother for quite some time slide on by, but go and on and on about how evil, and wicked, and hateful those that neg rep internet posts are.

Negging internet posts don't even come close to the low-class behavior you have exhibited.
But feel free to carry on with your rant and rave mission of trying to convince folks that it is.
Too many folks know better than to fall for your bunk.

Good post!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You blithering idiot.
I know what I said.
And I did not say I was negging you or Sky today because I disapprove of posts ya'll made earlier to Angel.
I neg you today because I disapprove of posts you make today.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure why you think the nonsense you say even rises to the level of someone feeling the need to forgive you. :think:

I don't feel the need to forgive the dog that pees on my rosebushes. And he doesn't seem to need to hear an 'Amen' from me when he pees on the grass instead.

Perhaps you should stop taking yourself so seriously, and all your rep problems just might vanish like the wind.

I just wish he'd vanish like the wind!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
as if it wasn't enough the Pharisees who tried to trump up their false charges of me losing my memory, they had to neg rep me for it when the were called out on it!

Forgiveness Apart from... August 16th, 2013 01:52 PM Grosnick Marowbe You NEVER cease to amaze!!

you are correct bybee, people are entitled to their opinions, and their hatred, doesn't make either right tho! ;)

it's not a loving thing to support friends when they are in the wrong. :nono:

You were a pain in the neck the last time you were here! (under
another name) You haven't changed!!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You blithering idiot.
I know what I said.
And I did not say I was negging you or Sky today because I disapprove of posts ya'll made earlier to Angel.
I neg you today because I disapprove of posts you make today.
Poor T, I know what you said. I also know how you search out older posts when I am silent for a few days. You target people. You admitted it. Now you are trying to squirm out of that posture. I think that from now on I'll keep a copy of all the reps you send. Then I'll publish them all in a few months and let all see your behavior.

illusionray

Poor T, I know what you said. I also know how you search out older posts when I am silent for a few days. You target people. You admitted it. Now you are trying to squirm out of that posture. I think that from now on I'll keep a copy of all the reps you send. Then I'll publish them all in a few months and let all see your behavior.
Let's cut her some slack. I for one can't really imagine there's anything better to do in Texas than negging people other than shooting people. And I know which one of the two I'd prefer haha

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe she negs you and Sky because she doesn't like you for your past and current behavior on this board?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe she negs you and Sky because she doesn't like you for your past and current behavior on this board?

Of course ding dong. It's called stalking and holding a personal vendetta and using the neg reps as her personal weapon...:dunce:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course ding dong. It's called stalking and holding a personal vendetta and using the neg reps as her personal weapon...:dunce:

Stalking, not hardly. Unless your two are the kind of idiots that follow your *stalker* around for the purpose of making their job more convenient.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In my experience it isn't an either/or. That is, you can dislike past activity, but they have a tendency to do likened, odious things in the present. To be fair I'm mostly talking about Eeset, as I don't run into or read much of sky unless she trolls Quixote's.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
In my experience it isn't an either/or. That is, you can dislike past activity, but they have a tendency to do likened, odious things in the present. To be fair I'm mostly talking about Eeset, as I don't run into or read much of sky unless she trolls Quixote's.

Oh my! Why would I feel free to post in your town gazette when you love mentioning me in it? :rotfl:

MarkA

wow it's a good thing I didn't post all the ones she gave me here....

no need to add fuel to this fire. :)