Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Tammy is loose again. I just noticed a big drop in rep power so I temporarily reset my options to confirm my suspicions that the Texas Negreppist was responsible.

Why do you even bother to reset your options? You know you're going to look anyway, so you can tell us who neg repped you.

I can't get it to end. Tammy logs on frequently and always finds one or more of my posts to Neg Rep. Tammy doesn't understand the word no. A bully and an abuser second to none. Tammy claims that it is all because Tammy doesn't like my posts. Tammy is not honest in my opinion. Tammy is like the rapist that tells the judge I asked for it. Does that sound harsh? OK, so who else has Tammy relentlessly pursued with one or two neg reps per day? Step forward if you have been targeted by Tammy troll.
Comparing neg rep to rape, or comparing a person who neg reps to a rapist is sick and twisted.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Get a life Anna. If you were to be subjected to Tammy Troll's antics your tune would change.

WizardofOz

Tammy is loose again. I just noticed a big drop in rep power so I temporarily reset my options to confirm my suspicions that the Texas Negreppist was responsible.

I can't get it to end. Tammy logs on frequently and always finds one or more of my posts to Neg Rep. Tammy doesn't understand the word no. A bully and an abuser second to none. Tammy claims that it is all because Tammy doesn't like my posts. Tammy is not honest in my opinion. Tammy is like the rapist that tells the judge I asked for it. Does that sound harsh? OK, so who else has Tammy relentlessly pursued with one or two neg reps per day? Step forward if you have been targeted by Tammy troll.

What posts is she negging and does she leave a reason for the neg?

I'm also curious, who has negged you the most?

My negs have come most from:
Nick M
Lighthouse
sozo (aka...)
Grosnick Marowbe

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Get a life Anna. If you were to be subjected to Tammy Trolls antics your tune would change.

I have a life, thanks. Anyone who bases their value on a number or little dot of color on a computer screen may have something to worry about, though.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or perhaps anyone who gets offended by Res?
No, there's a difference between investing emotionally in a system the inventors tell you isn't particularly meaningful or meant to be taken seriously and finding someone attacking your faith or outright lying about you to the community objectionable.

Your skin is not so thick sweet pea.
Unlike your wit then. :plain:

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I got a neg from Chrys once, I was stunned.....it was about 2 years ago. And I got a neg from Godrulz, that was a shocker too.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's sick and twisted to compare neg rep to rape, and to imply that people who give you neg rep are rapists.
Anna evidently you are unfamiliar with emotional rape. It is a term psychologists use. I know all about physical rape having been there. But rape as a term is not confined these days to just the physical. Abusers who wield disproportionate strength and force or attempt to force others to subject to their will are no less guilty than physical rapists.

You charge me with being sick and twisted. Bless your heart. When you have been subjected to the abuse I have received then tell me about it. Until then we do not speak from a shared experience.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Her words or yours?

Mine to her. She doesn't have the guts to even post in the neg rep comment nothing but a stupid little dot which by the way reminds me of how big her brain is. Talk about an abuse of this stupid system!

I won't be spending one dime on this assanine forum ever again!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna evidently you are unfamiliar with emotional rape. It is a term psychologists use. I know all about physical rape having been there. But rape as a term is not confined these days to just the physical. Abusers who wield disproportionate strength and force or attempt to force others to subject to their will are no less guilty than physical rapists.

You charge me with being sick and twisted. Bless your heart. When you have been subjected to the abuse I have received then tell me about it. Until then we do not speak from a shared experience.

Yes, it's sick and twisted to call neg rep rape, or imply that a person who neg reps is a rapist. Your whole premise is sick, as is your employing the basest kind of emotional manipulation.

Arthur Brain

Rape victims suffer both physical and emotional abuse. It's a hideous violation all round. Comparing a points system to it is just absurd. Do you honestly take the rep set up here so seriously? You're not being subjected to anyone's will at all here.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

She will never get it. Shallow with the rest of the rapists, miss anna is.