Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh now don't be unnecessarily crass now Granite! :nono:

tip toe on eggshells and be 'nice' to everyone whom is not nice to you! lol
Well, I suppose that should be the goal of a Christian, but it's not easy...I can usually manage civil for a while.

indulge the hypocrites! patronize them!
Oh, I don't think we're called on to encourage the former, but do you think meeting people with reason who aren't being reasonable or meeting people honestly who aren't being honest is patronizing?

Sky trolled a thread of mine recently and I said something that, upon reflection, I didn't think belonged under my byline. So I cut it out. Sod came by a bit later to abuse the Holy and I remembered the earlier, met him firmly but civilly, reasonably. It felt better and, I think, served the better end more readily.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would call everyone's attention to Post 263 MarkA says the following:

I told him I am not his type,

I don't understand why he just can't move on...

Ladies, am I that irresistible?

the sissy boys certainly think so! lol

Ge'ez you got a better chance of getting rid of the clap than this one!

stage 5 clinger!

glorydaz

I don't understand why he just can't move on... :think:

Ge'ez you got a better chance of getting rid of the clap than this one! :help:

stage 5 clinger! :rotfl:

Lookie here....another 'holier than thou' hypocrite showing his true colors. I'll remember to laugh extra loud when I see you posting your holiness drivel after this. 'Oh, I apologize' 'Oh, you should be showing perfect love'......ad nauseum. :nono:

MarkA

MarkA said:
Oh now don't be unnecessarily crass now Granite!

tip toe on eggshells and be 'nice' to everyone whom is not nice to you! lol
Well, I suppose that should be the goal of a Christian, but it's not easy...I can usually manage civil for a while.
I'm still being nice, my statements are supposed to be humorous and demonstrate the absurdity of this passion GM has using hyperbole, but I guess to someone whom is consumed with hate and whom is not being nice and being a hypocrite (telling others to be nice when they themselves are not) cannot see that!

I've told him I still like him, just not in the way he like me! :help:
MarkA said:
indulge the hypocrites! patronize them!
Oh, I don't think we're called on to encourage the former, but do you think meeting people with reason who aren't being reasonable or meeting people honestly who aren't being honest is patronizing?
I was being sarcastic, it was a hidden response to bybees statements about my response to GM's "niceness".
Sky trolled a thread of mine recently and I said something that, upon reflection, I didn't think belonged under my byline. So I cut it out. Sod came by a bit later to abuse the Holy and I remembered the earlier, met him firmly but civilly, reasonably. It felt better and, I think, served the better end more readily.
we at least she is the opposite gender! lol

I don't think I would mind it that much.....:Shimei:

MarkA

Lookie here....another 'holier than thou' hypocrite showing his true colors. I'll remember to laugh extra loud when I see you posting your holiness drivel after this. 'Oh, I apologize' 'Oh, you should be showing perfect love'......ad nauseum. :nono:

there is nothing unholy in that post, it's called humor, making light of a bad situation.

you try and remember that when you are making a record of all the supposed bad things you accuse others of doing! Revelation 12:10

those whom make a career of doing such will be cast down! :)

it is not a loving thing not let a person know their affection will never be reciprocated!

maybe our definitions of love are different. :idunno:

stringing a person along with false hope is just cruel. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm still being nice, my statements are supposed to be humorous and demonstrate the absurdity of this passion GM has using hyperbole, but I guess to someone whom is consumed with hate and whom is not being nice and being a hypocrite (telling others to be nice when they themselves are not) cannot see that!

I've told him I still like him, just not in the way he like me! :help:

I was being sarcastic, it was a hidden response to bybees statements about my response to GM's "niceness".

we at least she is the opposite gender! lol

I don't think I would mind it that much.....:Shimei:

Sarcasm isn't your gig! Leave it to those who know the craft!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
there is nothing unholy in that post, it's called humor, making light of a bad situation.

you try and remember that when you are making a record of all the supposed bad things you accuse others of doing! Revelation 12:10

those whom make a career of doing such will be cast down! :)

Your humor is crass! What's worse is, it isn't funny, just offensive!!

MarkA

it's not you GM, it's me.....

I wish you could move on. :)

your time will be better spent with someone that will return the effort. :idea:

MarkA

I have, I'm certainly not following him around, neg repping, or reading his post.

he has been on ignore for weeks now. :)

only posted his yearnings here in hopes there might be someone else that might take to his style of attention and I could be rid of this stray puppy once and for all! lol that was the who of the OP question, the why is not even important to me.

there is someone out there right for him, it just ain't me! :rotfl:

genuineoriginal

I would call everyone's attention to Post 263 MarkA says the following:

I don't understand why he just can't move on...

Ge'ez you got a better chance of getting rid of the clap than this one!

stage 5 clinger!
I want to call your attention to the forum you are posting in:
The Back Alley The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.​

If you got your panties in a bind because you are posting in the wrong forum, it is you own fault.

:carryon:

MarkA

I want to call your attention to the forum you are posting in:
The Back Alley The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.​

If you got your panties in a bind because you are posting in the wrong forum, it is you own fault.

:carryon:

too funny! :)