White men are toxic and need their wealth redistributed: huffpo

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist."

wonderful.............:yawn:

ClimateSanity

...does that maybe mean that bammy was so bad, it caused people to become white supremacists? Maybe that's what they are saying... since bammy sure didnt get elected without a white vote.
Here is what happened. White supremacy did not grow with Trump's election. Whites, or poor ,uneducated, Christian, unchurched whites were treated as lower than roaches during Obamas presidency by the administration and by media and by Hollywood and by higher education.

Trump gave them reason to hope again and showed them it's ok to be white without feeling shame.

That change in attitude is what is being seen as an increase in racism, when all it is is just racial dignity.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist."

wonderful.............:yawn:

yeah, seems they would have checked BEFORE publishing it. No integrity in journalism anymore.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here is what happened. White supremacy did not grow with Trump's election. Whites, or poor ,uneducated, Christian, unchurched whites were treated as lower than roaches during Obamas presidency by the administration and by media and by Hollywood and by higher education.

Trump gave them reason to hope again and showed them it's ok to be white without feeling shame.

That change in attitude is what is being seen as an increase in racism, when all it is is just racial dignity.

I know, im showing how they speak from both sides of their mouth. Both cant be true.

Its like feminists protesting to being reduced to their vaginas, while marching wearing vaginas in effect reducing themselves to that, and how kaitlyn is so sexy as a woman, but tell a woman or say they are attractive (harrison ford about Carrie Fisher) and its pathetic.

insanity.

oops it was steve martin, not harrison ford - Steve Martin deletes tweet calling Carrie Fisher ‘beautiful’ after backlash

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I cannot reach you by PM. Would you please visit page 105 of the feminism page. I wish you would tell her to leave me alone and also quit talking about me. I have honored your request so far.

I checked. It has really calmed down now. There is no real reason to do more than avoid the conflict. Not saying it is more you than any other. All I can say is if Sherman makes a decision, then you have to just accept it.