White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Black folks don't seem to realize that the KKK came from the Democrats. It took a Republican President (Lincoln) to free them from slavery.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Black folks don't seem to realize that the KKK came from the Democrats. It took a Republican President (Lincoln) to free them from slavery.

Haven't you heard the KKK went all in for Trump? He got the white supremacist vote bigly. It was huge, it was tremendous, he had a much bigger KKK turnout than any other president in recent history!

Danoh

descendants of africans who were not enslaved by the British (and Americans):

url-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Suffering-Children.jpeg

descendants of Africans who were enslaved by the British (and Americans):

o-ROSA-PARKS-facebook.jpg

:baby: "wahh! my human dignity is offended by having to sit in the back of the bus!"

and you retarded liberals bought it hook line and sinker :nono:

So says you - the fraud "Native American" house Indian.

You're a willfully blind fool.

Plain and simple.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
never claimed (or denied) being Indian :idunno:

but i'm a native american, just like my parents and my parents parents and theirs and theirs, etc

Danoh

No clueless - back then the values of both those parties were largely the very opposite of what they now are.

But what can one expect from one as blind as you have continually proven being to any view but your ignorance and its' bigotry.

Even now still ever taking credit for accomplishments your kind opposed.

What a narrow minded fool you continue to prove yourself to be...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If they make a law tomorrow that whites must sit at the back of the bus, I'll be sitting at the back of the bus BECAUSE IT's THE LAW.

That's a good illustration of Right Wing Authoritarianism at work there.

Some laws are unjust and meant to be broken.

Nope.
It's been in practice for thousands of years, and I don't recall GOD ever condemning it.

When you think of slavery, you conjure an image of Hollywood's Simon Legree in Uncle Tom's Cabin or the KKK.
I've read about slavery in many cultures throughout history, so the image I conjure is not so limited.

How would you like to be taken into slavery, starting tomorrow?

The slave traders will be there to pick you up at 4 a.m. sharp - be ready!

The above is a repeat of my post #1339. But when I go to your post (bolding is mine) that had "BECAUSE ITS THE LAW" I'm not finding that sentence anymore.

Based on that quote of yours, I'd followed up with this at #1346, and came by today to check for your response. I can't find it (if I've missed it maybe you can point me to it), because I still wonder if you'd break an unjust law:

Is that what you have taught your children --- that it's ok to break the law if you do not agree with the law?
How many laws have you been breaking, Anna?

I break the law every day when I get on the freeway, because I never go the speed limit.

I'm sure there are laws people a lot of people break, and would break. If the law told you that you could only have two children, like in China, and you got pregnant with a third child would you dutifully present yourself at the abortion clinic? Because that was the law for many years there.

If I were in a situation where I had no home and no money to buy food, I would welcome it.

I don't need them at this time.
But thanks.
Good to know there is a backup if I have nothing to support myself.

Oh, but the slaves didn't get to choose whether or not they wanted to be slaves, so you wouldn't have the luxury of a choice.

Danoh

never claimed (or denied) being Indian :idunno:

but i'm a native american, just like my parents and my parents parents and theirs and theirs, etc

You ought to run for office.

Yours is the same playing on words and brown nosing of the politician.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've missed that old avatar- was just thinking about it yesterday.

And yeah; I remember that remark by Obama.

The one that was leaked to his great embarrassment - that remark he made in private :chuckle:

What you say when you think no one is really listening, is from the condition of the heart. You worry about race? Hes one of the biggest racists ive ever seen. He set race relations back to the 60s.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
For one that prides himself on reading between the lines, TH must have left his reading glasses at home.

America was founded on Christian principles OF THE BIBLE.
It was THE BIBLE that authorities were required to swear upon when taking office.

He certainly wasn't talking about Satanism or Islam

Not to mention that guns and religion are two of the things the Constitution gives us the right to cling to, and he spoke as if those Constitutional rights were a hindrance to his perverted view of "progress".

Wake up, TH.

He knows it too, since hes a lawyer, unless of course his law school didn't make them learn puritan jurisprudence, and the evolution of american law.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's propaganda, and only people that have never been encouraged to think for themselves and end up with low self-esteem and rely on others to tell them how they should feel would ever fall for.
It's over-inflated peer pressure.
Raise your children to think for themselves, to be realistic that they will excel in some things and suck at other things, and not to look for excuses to blame another for their shortcomings, and to not be offended by every little nit-picking thing that others think or say.
And for pete's sake, tell them that everyone does NOT deserve a trophy.
You shouldn't get a trophy for something you suck at.

This needs to be repeated, often.