White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually, I thought she was playing off the word whit, as in suggesting you were the possessor of a very small amount of the subject matter. :)

Crediting her with aiming a funny jab at you before she confirmed it is stealing what again? :think:

Stealing what little "Wit" you imagined you had. And, the band played on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't get me wrong, I genuinely feel sorry for TH. He has a lot of shortcomings. It can't be easy being the way he is. I take no pleasure in trying to help him be a better poster.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I tried the shoe on and it doesn't fit so, I'll package it and send it to you. If it doesn't fit you then, send it to TH. After all, it has to fit someone.
:think: Maybe your tongue was in the way. :eek:

Stealing what little "Wit" you imagined you had. And, the band played on.
That doesn't really make sense, so whatever criticism people may launch against you never let inconsistency be among them.

Also, your band appears to be entirely horns...and unquestionably yours.

TH needs some new material. Anybody around these parts have any to spare?
What's the over/under on how many posts he makes about me before I get to the end of these answers? :plain:

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely feel sorry for TH. He has a lot of shortcomings. It can't be easy being the way he is. I take no pleasure in trying to help him be a better poster.
So in the last you're much like anyone who reads you...excepting Tam, of course, whose estimation of wit now seems on par with her notion of race relations.

A thing best accomplished at distance.

TH, if there's any consolation, I just placed "Eagle Wings" on permanent "Ignore." I'm not a fan of his.
I can't tell you how shocked I am by your response to a shot across your bow. I mean I'd like to, but they don't make increments that small. :nono:

Looks like TH is addicted to what old GM has to say.
That was funny (and the count was 6 to 1). :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:think: Maybe your tongue was in the way. :eek:

That doesn't really make sense, so whatever criticism people may launch against you never let inconsistency be among them.

Also, your band appears to be entirely horns...and unquestionably yours.

What's the over/under on how many posts he makes about me before I get to the end of these answers? :plain:

So in the last you're much like anyone who reads you...excepting Tam, of course, whose estimation of wit now seems on par with her notion of race relations.

A thing best accomplished at distance.

I can't tell you how shocked I am by your response to a shot across your bow. I mean I'd like to, but they don't make increments that small. :nono:

That was funny (and the count was 6 to 1). :eek:

TH seems to have a penchant for, trying to one-up old GM. I'm sorry TH, you'll never reach that goal, because, you haven't got what it takes. Know what I mean? Probably not. I wish you good luck in your quest, though. After all, it's better to have tried and failed, than, to be TH at his finest. So, the band continues to play on as TH rides off into the sunset and.....Well, you know the rest of the story. THs best is everyone else's worst. Don't be angry TH, I'm just doing my job. My job is to keep you humble.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH seems to have a penchant for, trying to one-up old GM.
But really, are you even "oneing'? :plain:

I'm sorry TH, you'll never reach that goal, because, you haven't got what it takes.
The old checkered flag bit again? That one is getting as thin as your skin. :shocked:

Know what I mean?
I'd be happy enough if you seemed to.

Probably not.I wish you good luck in your quest, though. After all, it's better to have tried and failed, than, to be TH at his finest. So, the band continues to play on as TH rides off into the sunset and.....Well, you know the rest of the story. THs best is everyone else's worst. Don't be angry TH, I'm just doing my job. My job is to keep you humble.
They do say those who can't, teach. Or as you might be inclined to put it, "Those, who, can't teach," :plain:,

Reading GM is a bit like root canal, but less entertaining...also, a root canal ends a dull pain.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But really, are you even "oneing'? :plain:

The old checkered flag bit again? That one is getting as thin as your skin. :shocked:

I'd be happy enough if you seemed to.

They do say those who can't, teach. Or as you might be inclined to put it, "Those, who, can't teach," :plain:,

Reading GM is a bit like root canal, but less entertaining...also, a root canal ends a dull pain.

Dentistry has nothing to do with our little "Verbal fisticuffs feast" my dear fellow. By the way, I see there's evidence to prove my earlier accusation regarding your rapid decline in fresh material. The evidence is as follows: Your usage of the old joke about "Root canals." Why that joke is older than Mount Everest. In fact, they found ancient Hieroglyphics in Egypt relating to that same stale joke. Shame on you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dentistry has nothing to do with our little "Verbal fisticuffs feast" my dear fellow. By the way, I see there's evidence to prove my earlier accusation regarding your rapid decline in fresh material. The evidence is as follows: Your usage of the old joke about "Root canals." Why that joke is older than Mount Everest. In fact, they found ancient Hieroglyphics in Egypt relating to that same stale joke. Shame on you.
Like being lectured on abstinence by a Madam. But which joke? The bit about being less entertaining or a root canal relieving a dull pain where you posts inspire one?

Come on then, GM. Post a few of them. :D

Watching you try for a humorous barb reminds me of the time my uncle tried to teach his parrot an aria. . . except, of course, the parrot half managed it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like being lectured on abstinence by a Madam. But which joke? The bit about being less entertaining or a root canal relieving a dull pain where you posts inspire one?

Come on then, GM. Post a few of them. :D

Watching you try for a humorous barb reminds me of the time my uncle tried to teach his parrot an aria. . . except, of course, the parrot half managed it.

I see you're starting to fall apart at the seams. Good for you. I wish you luck in trying to find new appropriate material. I sincerely desire you to catch up with me. I may soon have to purchase a pair of Binoculars in order to see how far back you are. I'll, periodically slow down a bit so you can catch up. This is my promise to you, TH. You can take it to the Bank of your choice. Unless you keep your money buried in the backyard or under your mattress.