Where is Trump? Nowhere...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Trump has managed to bluff his way through the last 8 months, but the question has always been how he would cope with when confronted with a real emergency!

Puerto Rico has the potential to become a real human catastrophe - without food, water and medical supplies, there is a distinct possibility for the outbreak of communicable diseases usually associated with 3rd world countries.

The clock is ticking, and no matter how much this White House attempts to drift into its own "alternate reality," this Administration has already squandered away valuable time!

There's been 3 emergencies in almost as many weeks.

There were many tons of supplies in Puerto Rico before yesterday.

It's not Trump's job to personally supervise every action being undertaken.

Only after the military is in place was it a good idea to let foreign ships move indiscriminately between U.S. ports.( by lifting the Jones Act)

Just because there is an emergency does not mean folks should run around helter skelter throwing all caution to the wind.

Trump's kept a cool head and used his brain, maybe you should try it.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Even many of Trump's supporters now admit that he's in over his head. He can't lead, he can't get legislation through, even though his party controls both houses of Congress, and he can't find the character to step up to the challenge.

It's going to be a rough few years.
I'm so glad that you're frequently wrong, as you are now. Where did you hear from "many" Trump supporters that "now admit" he's "in over his head"? He is leading wonderfully, he doesn't "pass legislation" and it's not "his party" - any more Fake Gems up your lying sleeve? It's going to be a rough 7.3 years for you libtards.

rexlunae

There's been 3 emergencies in almost as many weeks.

There were many tons of supplies in Puerto Rico before yesterday.

It's not Trump's job to personally supervise every action being undertaken.

Only after the military is in place was it a good idea to let foreign ships move indiscriminately between U.S. ports.

Just because there is an emergency does not mean folks should run around helter skelter throwing all caution to the wind.

Trump's kept a cool head and used his brain, maybe you should try it.

There are multiple US military bases on the island. And why are you so anxious to fabricate for Trump an excuse for his slow action?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Meh, I'm still going with "inept dotard".

7TNRdtS.png

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speaking of associated ills...in praise of an honest voice.

Former Fox News regular, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters, who regularly contributed on matters of national defense, has left the Fox building in response to a continuing escalation of his networks attacks on the institutions of government, which he called "a great, grave disservice to our country." Peters was alarmed by the hard shift into the political wind of Trump in the wake of the president's election.

Said Peters, "With the rise of Donald Trump Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine. And I don't do propaganda for anyone." Peters, who took pride in his former association said that for years Fox was a worthwhile voice for conservative and libertarian voices, but had taken a turn into the fantasy land of disreputable notions, like Hannity's trumpeting of the "deep state" narrative, of which Peters had this to say, "I suspect Mr. Hannity really believes it, [but] the others are smarter. They know what they're doing. It's bewildering to me. I mean, I wanted to just cry out and say, 'How can you do this? How can you lie to our country?'"

So here's to welcoming Lt. Col. Peters to the side of the rationalist angels set on preserving the idea of honorable opposition and civil, empirically tested discourse. Thank you for your ongoing service.