Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

Ben Masada

Yeah, it's too bad Paul didn't tell us the difference between true Jews and false Jews.

But you do realize don't you that Israel believers have been translated into the kingdom of his dear Son? (Colossians 1:13)

I think the reason is because he would have trouble in distinguishing between the true Jew in Jesus and the false one in himself.

Ben Masada

Galatians 1:11-12 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Paul Defends His Ministry
11 For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:14-15 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

14 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, 15 and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you,

It means that Paul didn't even go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before him but preserved his gospel to be of his own and not similar to any other gospel which he would curse it for being a different gospel.

Arthur Brain

Some people love the idea of annihilation and look forward to it. To them, it beats the alternative.

Some people are pompous, arrogant self righteous jerks who would be seemingly miffed if their 'lesser' neighbour didn't suffer in their conception of "hell". This & Nick M's thread being cases in point. There's about as much love, compassion and empathy amid some of you fundamentalists as there is at a Westboro protest rally at soldiers funerals.

Arthur Brain

It's due time where God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Well if all people are to be 'saved' etc then why are are some of you lot going on about Ali being in "hell"?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Some people are pompous, arrogant self righteous jerks who would be seemingly miffed if their 'lesser' neighbour didn't suffer in their conception of "hell". This & Nick M's thread being cases in point. There's about as much love, compassion and empathy amid some of you fundamentalists as there is at a Westboro protest rally at soldiers funerals.

But.. but.. they're evangelizing...

Arthur Brain

Unfortunately, you can say that about every 2 seconds.

Why 'unfortunately'? Aren't you one of those guys who looks forward to seeing the "wicked" suffer? Ya know, the same fallible flesh and blood creatures that you happen to be part of but yet you display nothing resembling love or empathy whatsoever?

Don't use the word 'unfortunately' Nick. You thrive on your bloodthirsty and imagined superiority to others even if it isn't grounded in anything resembling intelligence. Rejoice in your puritanism dude, cos there ain't no love in you that's for sure.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why 'unfortunately'?

Because Tardly, God would rather you come to repentance. Instead you choose to shake your fist at him and blaspheme. It isn't until you try and take people with you that you face rebuke. I'd say get a life, but why bother with a :loser: like you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You don't know what you're talking about Buzzard.

Huckleberry

It's due time where God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Well if all people are to be 'saved' etc then why are are some of you lot going on about Ali being in "hell"?

Because that's not true. If you check the NKJV, which Heir quotes here, you'll see some specific alterations Heir made to the above verses. Most pointedly, 1 Timothy 2:4 ("Who will have all men to be saved..."). Click the link and you'll find that the verse actually says, "Who desires that all men be saved...". Now, admittedly, if you dig down in to the roots of the word choice there, you find a more accurate translation is, "Who strongly wills/desires that all men be saved...")

But the point remains, one must either accept that we have the free will to deny God even those things that He strongly wills/desires or we must accept that even Calvinists don't go far enough in claiming life, the universe and everything therein must necessarily conform to the will of God. Even Calvinists believe people go to hell, after all, which Heir seems to deny.

Anyway. Short answer: Heir is either wrong or lying, which should answer your question.

Huckleberry

Why 'unfortunately'? Aren't you one of those guys who looks forward to seeing the "wicked" suffer? Ya know, the same fallible flesh and blood creatures that you happen to be part of but yet you display nothing resembling love or empathy whatsoever?

Don't use the word 'unfortunately' Nick. You thrive on your bloodthirsty and imagined superiority to others even if it isn't grounded in anything resembling intelligence. Rejoice in your puritanism dude, cos there ain't no love in you that's for sure.

View attachment 24363

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mohammad Ali can't do anything about salvation now. It's too late for him, but it's not for you. Trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Because that's not true. If you check the NKJV, which Heir quotes here, you'll see some specific alterations Heir made to the above verses. Most pointedly, 1 Timothy 2:4 ("Who will have all men to be saved..."). Click the link and you'll find that the verse actually says, "Who desires that all men be saved...". Now, admittedly, if you dig down in to the roots of the word choice there, you find a more accurate translation is, "Who strongly wills/desires that all men be saved...")

But the point remains, one must either accept that we have the free will to deny God even those things that He strongly wills/desires or we must accept that even Calvinists don't go far enough in claiming life, the universe and everything therein must necessarily conform to the will of God. Even Calvinists believe people go to hell, after all, which Heir seems to deny.

Anyway. Short answer: Heir is either wrong or lying, which should answer your question.
All of the verses I cite are from the KJB. God's word needs no improvement...as in "New King James".

The due time message that salvation is to all men as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all revealing God's will is that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth is to the exclusion of none as in available to all men! I do not believe all will be saved anymore than God does as He knows some will receive not the love of the truth that they can be saved like AB (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV). That said, it is the will of God that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as in salvation is to all men by the faith of Jesus Christ (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).It is up to each individual to believe 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
It seems that one of the pleasures of being a Christian is being able to point a finger at others and say: "Ha Ha! I'm gong to Heaven, and you're going to Hell! Ha Ha!"

Pathetic.
1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV You see no such haha from me. I deserve death just like you, but instead of me having to die, Christ took my place (Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV). He took yours too (Galatians 3:22 KJV). Believe that when Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again, He did it for you and you will be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV

I came to Christ through that very verse.

Before that, I considered Christians and Christianity foolish.

I thought I was wiser and that Christians were settling for a psychological crutch to help them avoid reality.

Through that verse and the others surrounding it, I came to realize that I was the fool.

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.