what's with O'Reilly lately?

republicanchick

O'Reilly has a lot of shows focusing on the race issue. But why does he never have such people on as

Darren Wilson

or people who defend him?

no, we have to sit there and listen to the racist Blacks who think all Americans or most of them are racist.

I will acknowledge that cops are often unfair, but they are unfair with virtually anyone (who is poor). It is not just poor Blacks, although, when you realize how high the crime rate is among Blacks (black on black murder), you see WHY the cops are leery of Blacks. They commit more violent crimes (%age wise) than Whites. Isn't the old axiom "Self preservation is the first law of nature" as true for cops as it is for others?

Last night O'Reilly didn't have ONE Black on who agreed with him (unless i was momentarily distracted drinking my yummy espresso and didn't catch it?)

why didn't he have Senator Tim Scott on, or that Riley guy (can't recall first name) or Clarence Thomas (Are Justices allowed to go on TV shows? Why not... the pres did)

[Still love you, O'Reilly... but uh.... hmmmm :juggle::think::think:]

+

republicanchick

David Webb is a Black who is interesting to listen to on such issues. Why wasn't he there last night?

I love listening to Rudy Guiliani talk about the issue vis a vis New York City/crime/Blacks

that man reduced the crime rate by (I believe) 75%!!!!!!!

he saved more black lives than Al Sharpton even dreams of (assuming he dreams of that at all, which i tend to think not)

+

musterion

Claims to be a catholic doesn't he?

Yep. Heard him say he loves his church with its magnificent rituals and traditions.

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!

rs_600x398-130819150912-live1.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
O'Reilly has a lot of shows focusing on the race issue. But why does he never have such people on as

Darren Wilson

no, we have to sit there and listen to the racist Blacks who think all Americans or most of them are racist.

I will acknowledge that cops are often unfair, but they are unfair with virtually anyone (who is poor). It is not just poor Blacks, although, when you realize how high the crime rate is among Blacks (black on black murder), you see WHY the cops are leery of Blacks. They commit more violent crimes (%age wise) than Whites. Isn't the old axiom "Self preservation is the first law of nature" as true for cops as it is for others?

Last night O'Reilly didn't have ONE Black on who agreed with him (unless i was momentarily distracted drinking my yummy espresso and didn't catch it?)

why didn't he have Senator Tim Scott on, or that Riley guy (can't recall first name) or Clarence Thomas (Are Justices allowed to go on TV shows? Why not... the pres did)

+

Uh, er right. Got it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_stereotype_of_African_Americans

shagster01

Darren Wilson

+

Wait, so you are mad that O'Reilly wants to have people on the show that represent a view different from his own? You would prefer a one-sided approach?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is certainly to the left of me. To his credit, he recognized in the 90's that Bill Clinton committed crimes to be impeached. In 2001 he recognized that Bush was right to fight islam. So there are things he was good with.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
He is certainly to the left of me. To his credit, he recognized in the 90's that Bill Clinton committed crimes to be impeached. In 2001 he recognized that Bush was right to fight islam. So there are things he was good with.

He is left of me also but, like you I respect his positions on some things and think he is all wet on others.