ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick Goebells,

What gospel were the 12 Apostles saved by?

LA

Without Christ, no one is saved! Paul was preaching the "Grace
Message" to the gentiles, while Peter and the rest were preaching
the "Kingdom Message" to the House of Israel!" Both messages
included, having faith in Christ as one's Lord and Savior! The
"Jews" who placed their faith in Christ (as their Messiah) had
the earthly Kingdom (future event) where Christ would reign
on the throne of David for a thousand years, to look forward
to! While, the gentiles who placed their faith in Christ, looked
forward to spending eternity in Heaven, through God's Grace
plus their faith!

Today, there is ONE Gospel Message, and, that message is, "Paul's
Gospel!" It includes both Jew and gentile believers! We MUST rightly
divide God's written word (The Holy Bible) in order to, not see any
contradictions, (which there are NONE) and, not become confused!

Two messages were being preached during the time of Paul and
Peter! Paul's message to the gentiles, (Grace) and Peter's message
to the Jews! (Kingdom)

One message for today, (both Jew and gentile alike) and that's,
"Paul's Gospel" given to him by the "RISEN CHRIST!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some, such as the "Church of Christ" and other's, believe that the
"Body of Christ" began at "Acts 2:38." That is not the truth! Peter
was proclaiming an "Indictment" against the Jews during that period
of time. Acts 2:38 has nothing to do with the Body of Christ, which
didn't have its beginnings until, The Risen Christ met Paul on the 'Road
to Damascus!' Today, water baptism, good works/deeds and so called
obedience to the Law do not play apart in anyone's salvation/eternal life!

It's by the "Grace of God" (unmerited) and requires ONLY our faith in
Christ as our Lord and Savior! The "Unsaved" will be judged by their
works! Those in the 'Body of Christ' will receive NO judgment!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some, such as the "Church of Christ" and other's, believe that the
"Body of Christ" began at "Acts 2:38." That is not the truth!

It did begin in Acts ch 2 when the 120 were filled with the Spirit of the new covenant, (the promise of the Father)and were the first members of the NT Temple (living temple)

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Peter
was proclaiming an "Indictment" against the Jews during that period
of time.

No scriptures say that. Steven delivered the last sermon to the rulers of the Jews on behalf of the Father and they killed Steven.

That sealed the future of Jerusalem culminating in its destruction by the Romans. (Mat.ch 23)

Acts 2:38 has nothing to do with the Body of Christ, which
didn't have its beginnings until, The Risen Christ met Paul on the 'Road to Damascus!'

There are no verses in the Bible saying such a thing and even Paul entered the new covenant Temple the same way as the 3000 of acts ch 2--

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Today, water baptism, good works/deeds and so called
obedience to the Law do not play apart in anyone's salvation/eternal life!

Jesus was a minister of the new covenant and not a teacher of the law of the old covenant.

Jesus referred to the law on may occasions because the law prefigured the higher law of the Spirit of the new covenant.

Jesus ministered to His apostles and other disciples over a period of 40 days after His resurrection. He did not minister the law to His apostles and they did not minister the law to the Jews in Acts ch 2 or any other time.

So Peter did not preach the law in Acts 2:38 though it is prefigured in the OT law but is not the baptism of John (coming out of Egypt under Moses, but the crossing of Jordan under the Angel of the Lord and Joshua).

That is the why of acts ch 19--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

It's by the "Grace of God" (unmerited) and requires ONLY our faith in
Christ as our Lord and Savior!

That is incorrect.

Faith in Christ always requires obedience of some kind just as God said He then knew Abraham would obey God after he did not withhold his son Isaac from Him.

This is explained in the book of James--

Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

The "Unsaved" will be judged by their
works! Those in the 'Body of Christ' will receive NO judgment!

Paul said all believers have to stand in the judgment--

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

also--

2Co 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;
but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

also--

Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Also--

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

also--

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

You misunderstand John ch 5.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It did begin in Acts ch 2 when the 120 were filled with the Spirit of the new covenant, (the promise of the Father)and were the first members of the NT Temple (living temple)

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

No scriptures say that. Steven delivered the last sermon to the rulers of the Jews on behalf of the Father and they killed Steven.

That sealed the future of Jerusalem culminating in its destruction by the Romans. (Mat.ch 23)

There are no verses in the Bible saying such a thing and even Paul entered the new covenant Temple the same way as the 3000 of acts ch 2--

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Jesus was a minister of the new covenant and not a teacher of the law of the old covenant.

Jesus referred to the law on may occasions because the law prefigured the higher law of the Spirit of the new covenant.

Jesus ministered to His apostles and other disciples over a period of 40 days after His resurrection. He did not minister the law to His apostles and they did not minister the law to the Jews in Acts ch 2 or any other time.

So Peter did not preach the law in Acts 2:38 though it is prefigured in the OT law but is not the baptism of John (coming out of Egypt under Moses, but the crossing of Jordan under the Angel of the Lord and Joshua).

That is the why of acts ch 19--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

That is incorrect.

Faith in Christ always requires obedience of some kind just as God said He then knew Abraham would obey God after he did not withhold his son Isaac from Him.

This is explained in the book of James--

Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Paul said all believers have to stand in the judgment--

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

also--

2Co 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;
but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

also--

Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Also--

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

also--

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

You misunderstand John ch 5.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

LA

You should stick with what you're good at! Cutting and pasting! And,
forget preaching and teaching! Those, you're not good at!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir,

If the gospel the apostles preached was different to the gospel Paul preached, and you claim Paul taught the Apostles his gospel then what gospel did the apostles preach after that???

LA
The gospels were different. You've been shown that over and over and you were shown by the scriptures that they didn't know that gospel that Paul preached until he went up by revelation (meaning he was told to go) and communicated it to them. Furthermore, there is no indication that they (Peter and the boys) did not continue preaching the gospel they had before preached /an endure to the end message looking forward to the grace that should come unto them (Matthew 10:22 KJV, Hebrews 6:4-6 KJK, 1 Peter 1:7-10 KJV).

Last edited:

DAN P

Grosnick Goebells,

What gospel were the 12 Apostles saved by?

LA

Hi , read Acts 15:11 and explain what it means , IF YOU CAN ?:darwinsm::darwinsm::darwinsm::darwinsm:

It does not take a Rocket Scientist that HEIR took you to the woodshed !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospels were different. You've been shown that over and over and you were shown by the scriptures that they didn't know that gospel that Paul preached until he went up by revelation (meaning he was told to go) and communicated it to them. Furthermore, there is no indication that they (Peter and the boys) did not continue preaching the gospel they had before preached /an endure to the end message looking forward to the grace that should come unto them (Matthew 10:22 KJV, Hebrews 6:4-6 KJK, 1 Peter 1:7-10 KJV).

So who decided that the those who heard should believe in which gospel?

They would be confused if they heard the gospel of Paul when they should have heard the gospel of Peter?? and versa visa.

Did Peter have to dodge the gentiles in case they heard him, and did Paul have to dodge the Jews in case they heard him?

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another;
but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

So you say the apostles before Paul were building another house to that of Paul thus making for two houses when scripture shows only one?

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
So who decided that the those who heard should believe in which gospel?

They would be confused if they heard the gospel of Paul when they should have heard the gospel of Peter?? and versa visa.

Did Peter have to dodge the gentiles in case they heard him, and did Paul have to dodge the Jews in case they heard him?
Their ministries were mutually exclusive.

Romans 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Two messages were being preached during the time of Paul and
Peter! Paul's message to the gentiles, (Grace) and Peter's message
to the Jews! (Kingdom)

When Paul went to Rome and preached to the Jews first then what message did he preach and why did he not preach the message of Peter.
Did he change from the Kingdom message to the Jews and then go to the gentiles with the grace message or was he unauthorised to preach the Kingdom message.
One message for today, (both Jew and gentile alike) and that's,
"Paul's Gospel" given to him by the "RISEN CHRIST!"

So when does scripture say the changeover occurred?

Bear in mind that the resurrected Christ taught Peter and Paul, so you trying to make Pauls message different than Peters by your repeating that, is just a way of deceiving others to think that Christs message to Paul was more important and different to that given to Peter.

You disregard Isaiah ch 49 .

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Their ministries were mutually exclusive.

Romans 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

There is only one foundation of one House of God that any can build on.

Therefore the foundation Paul was speaking of was the local church work and not the one foundation of Christ which is common to all.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one foundation of one House of God that any can build on.

that's one

Here's another:

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

You are to build on the foundation a wise master builder Paul laid, but instead hang your hat in Acts 2 with Peter to all the house of Israel.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Therefore the foundation Paul was speaking of was the local church work and not the one foundation of Christ which is common to all.

LA
No, it's:

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

DAN P

LA

Hi , and where is that verse where they " were filled with the Spirit of the New Cocenant " , would like to see it !!:mock::mock::mock:

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and wjere is that verse where they " were filled with the Spirit of the New Cocenant " , would like to see it !!:mock::mock::mock:

dan p

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
No Body of Christ in sight.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Body of Christ in sight.

The body of Christ is His Bride--

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.