What Made Boston Vulnerable & Most Wicked?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He rarely if ever makes any comments or contributes anything to TOL other than cuts and pastes, so tell me something I don't know.:yawn:
Then why attack him as if he is the one making the comments?

Dismissing an entire region as "weak, vulnerable, and wicked" in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist attack is a savage, cowardly, cruel, and vicious act. It was deliberately, calculatedly offensive.
What you lot seem to miss is that this isn't about Boston alone being wicked and Godless.

And it's also a poor assumption that the belief is that they were not wicked before the attack.

Also, it is clear they were vulnerable; else they would not have been attacked. But you know what, the entirety of the US is generally wicked, Godless, weak and vulnerable.

Dead wrong. But you just described yourself, Brandon. I'm a homeowner and husband (that's what adults do; earn things, meet people, act all grown up and stuff).
Nailed it!

You're acting.

What are you other than a marginally-employed misanthrope? The world fascinates and delights me. You recently commented it mostly disgusts you, and that really just sums you up, now doesn't it? (If you're living in your mother's basement that would be icing on the proverbial cake.)
Why are you so obsessed with me, Josh?

Your defense of Enyart just shows what poor taste you really have.
You need to grow up and learn to think beyond the end of your nose.

Then you might be able to see reality and that there is more going on than the surface shows.

What does my comment say about me?
That you ignore context and precedent.

What comment?
:doh:

Really?

The comment that Bob was insinuating that God was allowing Boston to be punished for their wickedness.

Just how stupid are you that you had to ask that question?

Just to be clear, this is what I am agreeing with and what is a new low for BEL.
Bob did no such thing.

And as low as Bob has ever gone on his show it still isn't as low as you.

You can't put money on the perpetrators being muslim and then say it's due to policy and godlessness.

I'm sure any muslim bomber is quite in-touch with their god.

Even if I didn't agree that the god of Islam is a false God I understand enough to know that Bob does, thus your comment is illogical in the face of that. Try using your brain.

Perhaps you have not listened. That is exactly what is being insinuated.
So you're pulling from insinuation and not actual comments? You're making an argument from silence?

I'm not surprised.:nono:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about this:Someone please answer one question. What was the show's message?What point was being made?

Your question's been answered. What you want is reason to criticize the hosts and the answers don't give you that opportunity.

Here's an idea. :idea:

Call them up and ask what they meant. :up:

WizardofOz

Your question's been answered.

You mean this?....

What was the point of the show, Stripe? Please explain it...try not to be ambiguous.
Try not to be a retard.

Nice "answer". If you don't care to try again with an actual answer, I really can't blame you.

What you want is reason to criticize the hosts and the answers don't give you that opportunity.

Yeah, I cannot criticize Bob when you call me a retard. I have no axe to grind against Bob. This particular show was garbage, however.

You simply lack the objectivity to admit it.

Here's an idea. :idea:

Call them up and ask what they meant. :up:

:yawn: The typical "Call Bob" cop-out. How predictable.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stripe failed. Does anyone else want to give it a go?

What was the message of this particular show?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

WizardofOz

Me: What the point of the show or the message they are trying to convey?
Stripe: Increased godlessness, bloodshed, evil

That's an answer?

The point of the show is increased godlessness, bloodshed, evil :AMR:

If you think it's good enough :wave:

Does anyone else have an actual answer?

You want to know what someone else thinks and it's a cop out when we suggest you ask that person? :AMR:

No, I am asking you, Jeff, Lighthouse, Nick M, GuySmiley etc.

The thread was posted here. I thought you wanted to discuss it...here

Guess not.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone else want to give it a go?

What was the message of this particular show?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Then why attack him as if he is the one making the comments?

Because no one here would've read them if Jeff hadn't gone out of his way to carry water for Enyart. Yet again. Neither man makes any kind of actual presence on TOL, although Jeff's here barely more often. He's responsible for bringing this offensive trash here.

What you lot seem to miss is that this isn't about Boston alone being wicked and Godless.

Perhaps you sociopathic theocrats won't be happy till this is happening day after day, city after city, just so you can clap your hands and bide your time.

Why are you so obsessed with me, Josh?

I'm not.

But, you're everything I'm not, so it's been fun to mock you for a while.

Not anymore.

I think you're a loser, and a poseur, a low-wage misanthrope, a failure as a man, and a waste of time. Which is why you're going on back on the ignore list and to stay this time. I gave you a chance, and you've only gotten worse. For a while you actually seemed worth engaging.

You're going to wake up a decade from now in even worse shape unless you really put some effort into turning your life around.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, we're talking about Texas now :liberals:

Of course we are not talking about Texas. Your stupidity is incredible, you can't recognize sarcasm that is so thick a bulldozer would be needed to move it back.

WizardofOz

Of course we are not talking about Texas. Your stupidity is incredible, you can't recognize sarcasm that is so thick a bulldozer would be needed to move it back.
Sarcasm and not usual Nick M stupidity.
Sure, sure. I believe you :plain:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Because no one here would've read them if Jeff hadn't gone out of his way to carry water for Enyart.
So no one ever goes to the KGOV site except for when Jeff posts the links to TOL?:rolleyes:

Yet again. Neither man makes any kind of actual presence on TOL, although Jeff's here barely more often. He's responsible for bringing this offensive trash here.
Jeff was tasked by Knight to run this section of TOL; this BEL forum would not be here if Knight had not created it.

Perhaps you sociopathic theocrats won't be happy till this is happening day after day, city after city, just so you can clap your hands and bide your time.
I'll have a modicum of happiness when you shut your insipid mouth and stop trolling TOL.

How sad your life must be that you have nothing better to do than come to TOL and snipe at everyone who happens to still believe there's a God in Heaven and the Bible is true.

Poppycock!

But, you're everything I'm not, so it's been fun to mock you for a while.
There are a lot of things I am that you're not; thank God for that.

Not anymore.

I think you're a loser, and a poseur, a low-wage misanthrope, a failure as a man, and a waste of time. Which is why you're going on back on the ignore list and to stay this time. I gave you a chance, and you've only gotten worse. For a while you actually seemed worth engaging.

You're going to wake up a decade from now in even worse shape unless you really put some effort into turning your life around.
As long as I don't end up like you I'll be perfectly fine. Arrogance is a poison, and you're clearly dying from it.