What leftist really think of blacks

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, the question is, if you're going to ask the opinion of a group, do you ...

i don't assume "the group" has a single opinion

I see them as a group of individuals, each with their own opinion

just like whites! :banana:

It's not cherry picking if you listen to the majority.

the majority of blacks have IQs less than 100

why would I listen to them?

and why would i want them on a jury?

ok doser

I'm not assuming, I'm going based on polls. And most white people want to pretend they see everyone as individuals too. Unfortunately most of us have racial biases that sometimes we are not even aware of.

dude - I'm taking Sociology2 and Psych2 right now (class in twenty minutes)

you're not telling me anything i don't know

but those biases "we aren't aware of" have their roots in very real causes

denny-beating2.jpg

Alate_One

you're not telling me anything i don't know

but those biases "we aren't aware of" have their roots in very real causes

Cherry picking.

There's been a heck of a lot more of this, historically speaking, than what you show above.

ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg

150620-dylann-roof-mn-1315_c2f7d0a707598be74cdb91774d5942e7.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

If you're saying white people have historical reasons to be afraid of black people, black people have far more reason to dislike white people.

One minute you say we should treat each other as individual human beings, and the next you claim "reasons for implicit bias". None of these things are good and I think most of us desperately want a race blind society. But we can't get there if one side refuses to admit they have a problem.

Quetzal

Everyone, shut up! Doser is an expert on this topic because he is taking a class. No other input is necessary, this topic is now closed due to his expert analysis. Thank you for putting this to rest once and for all, OkD.

bybee

Everyone, shut up! Doser is an expert on this topic because he is taking a class. No other input is necessary, this topic is now closed due to his expert analysis. Thank you for putting this to rest once and for all, OkD.

Yup! The old saying "A little knowledge is dangerous in the head of a know it all"!

ok doser

If you're saying white people have historical reasons to be afraid of black people, black people have far more reason to dislike white people.

i agree

One minute you say we should treat each other as individual human beings

yes, that's the ideal

, and the next you claim "reasons for implicit bias".

and that's the explanation for the deviation from the ideal

None of these things are good and I think most of us desperately want a race blind society. But we can't get there if one side refuses to admit they have a problem.

both sides, ala

both sides refuse to admit they have a problem

thank you queetzal, for your contributions to this thread

i also have decades of experience in public and private school systems, including a stint working as an educator in a failing inner city district in the drug gangs and murder capital of upstate new york

what's your background?

Yup! The old saying "A little knowledge is dangerous in the head of a know it all"!

and what do you base your contributions to the thread upon?

oh right - you haven't made any, except to come on the thread to take a swipe at me

i believe that's called trolling

Zeke

Great article, speaks truth to leftist power. However, the last line is one reason illegals are being imported en masse and in some places are already allowed to vote.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...eftist_deceptions_promises_and_betrayals.html

Just another cog on the propaganda wheel that keeps the friction alive and well among the 99% who know something is really wrong but can't face the facts about their true condition, GMO, Big Pharma, Insurance companies, Two Party charade, debt scheme from birth to grave, Legal surname slaves, playing christian while being of the world, by the world, and for this world system.

Vote? better get that delusion out of you're mind because it doesn't, and hasn't ever mattered in the major elections. Only land owners get to actually vote and if you pay property tax or rent you are a mere tenant, just like the old share cropper who never owned the land, a foreigner. Everyone who claims they are home owners and pay property tax, or have a perception their vote matters are duped and deceived like dump blind sheep.

Plus Black and White in the legal world isn't about skin color, one can be of any color and be considered white or black, they keep the common folks fighting among each other over terms they think is a racial one when it's ignorance of the law and the terms they use to keep the 99% in ignorance and slavery, two wolves and sheep trying to decide whats for dinner.

bybee

i agree

yes, that's the ideal

and that's the explanation for the deviation from the ideal

both sides, ala

both sides refuse to admit they have a problem

thank you queetzal, for your contributions to this thread

i also have decades of experience in public and private school systems, including a stint working as an educator in a failing inner city district in the drug gangs and murder capital of upstate new york

what's your background?

and what do you base your contributions to the thread upon?

oh right - you haven't made any, except to come on the thread to take a swipe at me

i believe that's called trolling

It is an observation based on the facts available to me. You Dweeb!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So because any black person says something, that means he or she speaks for the whole race, right?

That's what you're saying isn't it?

I'm glad that doesn't apply to white people, or we'd all have to be Hitler.

But hey if the black person says something you agree with, that automatically makes all the other black people wrong deluded or just plain stupid. Those "other" black people couldn't actually have a point, nah that'd be too difficulty for white people to deal with.

And you come across as saying the person who wrote it must be an uncle tom or a house ------, as other blacks routinely call those of their race who are honest about the problems, right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Cherry picking

Like what you did there, you pretended that afraid and dislike are the same thing. At least you can admit there is reason for white people to be afraid. Its that dislike intensely that you extreme liberals push and push. We should be afraid.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Still waiting for your response, what is it that you disagree with about the article.

musterion

At least he's not a racist. He's just a misanthrope.