What is the Gospel?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
another belittling?

Well if I tell you how would you still consider it belittling?

5Young men, in the same way, submit yourselves to your elders. And all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, so that in due time He may exalt you.

7Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.…

marhig

I know, you guys are like minded.

Why don't you feel sorry for Marhig who has been singled out to be called "wolf"?

She is one of faithful Christians. Do you even know that?

Tam does not feel sorry for her either.
Hi meshak, thanks for caring but it's ok, they can say what they want it doesn't worry me, I only worry what God thinks of me. God strengthens us to take insults and gives us what we need to speak. So let them say what they like, but only God knows our hearts.

marhig

Paul would have wept.

I'm like Tambora, it's hard for me to feel sorry for you.

Philippians 3:18

“(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:”

Hi 1m1s

The true enemies of the cross of Christ are those who love the world and their flesh before God and don't live by his will, putting their lives before him. Those who mind earthly things rather than the things of God (as can be seen below in Philippians 3:19.)

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

The cross is Christ is the cross that Jesus bore, the same cross that he tells those who follow him to take up, and once we do so we deny ourselves and partake in the sufferings of Christ. Jesus says that those not willing to take up their cross are not worthy of him.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi 1m1s

The true enemies is the cross of Christ are those who love the world and their flesh before God and don't live by his will, putting their lives before him. Those who mind earthly things rather than the things of God (as can be seen below in Philippians 3:19.)

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

The cross is Christ is the cross that Jesus bore, the same cross that he tells those who follow him to take up, and once we do so we deny ourselves and partake in the sufferings of Christ. Jesus says that those not willing to take up their cross are not worthy of him.

Genesis 8:21

“And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.”

King James Version
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 8:21

“And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.”

King James Version
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Are you Jesus' follower?

why don't you spread what Jesus says?

He says to produce fruit.

Christians fruit is showing Jesus' love to the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi meshak, thanks for caring but it's ok, they can say what they want it doesn't worry me, I only worry what God thinks of me. God strengthens us to take insults and gives us what we need to speak. So let them say what they like, but only God knows our hearts.

I know you have been doing a great job spreading Jesus' love, and you are persecuted because of it.

I will not be quiet about it.

You are the only one in this site devoting to spread Jesus' love.

it is because they are so afraid of persecution.

You are the brave and courageous Jesus' wonderful servant.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Steko,

are you courageous enough to spread Jesus' love to the world?

Yep, my God-given commission:

2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yep, my God-given commission:

2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Then why don't you speak up against those who are persecuting Jesus' faithful servant?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you truly love someone you will speak truth to them.
Did I speak truth in what I said and you quoted?
Do you love the Word enough to find out?

I have seen tons of your posts. I don't see much of Jesus' love messages.

I know you seem to have the knowledge of the scripture but that's not Jesus commands us to do.

Love is action, not knowledge.

daqq

I have seen tons of your posts. I don't see much of Jesus' love messages.

I know you seem to have the knowledge of the scripture but that's not Jesus commands us to do.

Love is action, not knowledge.

Why are you suddenly judging me when I spoke truth? Did I judge you in my previous post? Do you not know that you have just broken the commandment of the Messiah in Mat7:1-6? Do you not understand that you have just proven to everyone reading this page that you do not love the Messiah because you break his commandments while claiming to love him and his teachings? How can you say you love him when you do not do what he says? And please post the scripture that says love is not knowledge of the Word: for if love is not knowledge, as you say, then no wonder you break the commandments of the Messiah while thinking in your vain imagination that you have love and at the same time get to judge others as not having love. You apparently do what you do and say what you say without any knowledge of the Word whatsoever.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why are you suddenly judging me when I spoke truth? Did I judge you in my previous post? Do you not know that you have just broken the commandment of the Messiah in Mat7:1-6? Do you not understand that you have just proven to everyone reading this page that you do not love the Messiah because you break his commandments while claiming to love him and his teachings? How can you say you love him when you do not do what he says? And please post the scripture that says love is not knowledge of the Word: for if love is not knowledge, as you say, then no wonder you break the commandments of the Messiah while thinking in your vain imagination that you have love and at the same time get to judge others as not having love. You apparently do what you do and say what you say without any knowledge of the Word whatsoever.
Yep, we're posta learn and grow in knowledge, wisdom and understanding of Jesus Christ.

Proverb 2:6-8 KJV - [FONT=&quot]For the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

Colossians 2:2-3 KJV - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

There's a lot more than these.[/FONT]