What is the difference between an illegal alien and an immigrant?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have demonstrated that you do not understand. Very dangerous for our country. If no Muslims can come here, then how would there be any Muslim Citizens in the Military? Review that or we are still a part of the land of opportunity.

I have been given a negative rep by someone that says I am incorrect and educate myself. I do not need to educate myself about becoming an immigrant because I am a Citizen having been born here. As for whether it was Muslims or Islam, consult Perspectives as I learned they are or were already here. I do know an Imam who went to a Christian School here.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
An alien may be a foreigner, but not necessarily. A foreigner may be or is something different. What is an alien? And what is a stranger? What is natural born and a native of the land?

I thought an alien was from outer space? Natural born in a country is an American anomaly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're not a jew and you're not a...surprise.

Anything to add to the list?

Then you are a plot and how do I know. You lie. I am a Torah Observant Jew. The only way to be a Jew is to be born a Jew, plus you can become a Jew. The President Judiciary and our Borders.

Guess what? I was taught about Easter and I do not observe it. I also do not believe in surprise parties or surprise birthday parties. I became a Jew choosing to be obedient to God's Law, Torah, Torah Law, Yeshua's (Jesus') Instruction to keep (do) and teach the Commandments, seeing no obstacle to my doing so. I am an Israelite and I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am Orthodox and I have been observing for a number of years now. The surprise was an idea someone might have had that I have become aware of and can combat. How you know about it is beyond me, even that it would be a concept, since I do not know what it is. Maybe that I can be President or Secure our Borders, A Justice Judge or Chief Justice, and that I am not German but that I am a witness. When a person is born they are born to father and mother or mother. Why a German would want me to be German is beyond me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I thought an alien was from outer space? Natural born in a country is an American anomaly.

What is a foreigner or someone from a foreign country? No, an alien is not from outer space. The word is used in reference to our fellow man, a non-native, foreigner, immigrant (sometimes), someone from another country or nation. Someone in a land not their own. So it is proper to welcome or say welcome or show hospitality, reserve judgment, refrain from speaking or communicating, or withdraw. We don't know what the person brought with them. Thus it is when the person arrives or arrived. Natural born might be Torah terminology. I do not know about its use in the States. My Mother's family goes back through America to England. America. Israel. I am however American, first a United States Citizen, and an Israelite having become a convert or rather a proselyte and even a proselyte a convert and a Ger. I learned about the word Ger from a Jewish Woman who would give me rides and brought me with her husband to Passover. Thankfully, because being taught at Synagogue and learning from my Chumash (Torah, Haftaros, Megillos) and wearing tzitzit and a tallit have all been a rewarding experience, in all that has gone into that. HaShem or HaShaym? Shalom. יעקב (Jacob) Mertens.

WizardofOz

Then you are a plot and how do I know. You lie. I am a Torah Observant Jew.

There is more to converting than simply declaring that you are.

The only way to be a Jew is to be born a Jew,

Is it?

plus you can become a Jew.
I guess not.

The President Judiciary and our Borders.

Guess what? I was taught about Easter and I do not observe it. I also do not believe in surprise parties or surprise birthday parties. I became a Jew choosing to be obedient to God's Law, Torah, Torah Law, Yeshua's (Jesus') Instruction to keep (do) and teach the Commandments, seeing no obstacle to my doing so. I am an Israelite and I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am Orthodox and I have been observing for a number of years now. The surprise was an idea someone might have had that I have become aware of and can combat. How you know about it is beyond me, even that it would be a concept, since I do not know what it is. Maybe that I can be President or Secure our Borders, A Justice Judge or Chief Justice, and that I am not German but that I am a witness. When a person is born they are born to father and mother or mother. Why a German would want me to be German is beyond me.
:liberals:
Cool story, bro.

Believe what you want, I guess. It doesn't make it true or real but I'd hate to rain on your parade Mikveh. :guitar:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What is a foreigner or someone from a foreign country? No, an alien is not from outer space.

Yes it is I saw it the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still" He was an alien and had a race of police robots.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Then you are a plot and how do I know. You lie. I am a Torah Observant Jew. The only way to be a Jew is to be born a Jew, plus you can become a Jew. The President Judiciary and our Borders.

Guess what? I was taught about Easter and I do not observe it. I also do not believe in surprise parties or surprise birthday parties. I became a Jew choosing to be obedient to God's Law, Torah, Torah Law, Yeshua's (Jesus') Instruction to keep (do) and teach the Commandments, seeing no obstacle to my doing so. I am an Israelite and I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am Orthodox

He is right. If one is truly honest and committed to the Torah and believes as a Jew, then one can live under the Law and face the time when Jesus comes again to change the hearts of the Jews

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is more to converting than simply declaring that you are.

Is it?

I guess not.

:liberals:
Cool story, bro.

Believe what you want, I guess. It doesn't make it true or real but I'd hate to rain on your parade Mikveh. :guitar:
I am Orthodox. But I have not officially converted. If you are Torah Observant then you are a Jew, an Israelite, an Israeli, a Levite, or a Cohen. I am Jewish. I do not mix dairy and meat in the same meal. I have also been a Nazirite. I am a Prophet, a Rabbi, a Levite, Levitical Priest, Teacher, Jew, Israelite, maybe an Apostle, a Pastor, A Judge, maybe a Justice, and of Israel even that I belong to Israel. The Mikveh is in Seattle. I am in Tacoma with a broken arm, hand. Maybe wrist. Are you just Jewish? It is possible to become the High Priest. A Cohen is of Aaron.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He is right. If one is truly honest and committed to the Torah and believes as a Jew, then one can live under the Law and face the time when Jesus comes again to change the hearts of the Jews
There must be somehow that a person can become a Jew.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There must be somehow that a person can become a Jew.

YOU CAN, BUT DO IT!
You need to go to temple, no, not the town in Texas, the Temple is what Jews call their church, a place of worship. Talk to the rabbi, and he will guide you on what to do. You have to pass Blabbermouth being a male, then you will become a full member.
You need not ask on a Christian forum how to do it. see a Rabbi.

WizardofOz

I am Orthodox. But I have not officially converted. If you are Torah Observant then you are a Jew, an Israelite, an Israeli, a Levite, or a Cohen. I am Jewish. I do not mix dairy and meat in the same meal. I have also been a Nazirite. I am a Prophet, a Rabbi, a Levite, Levitical Priest, Teacher, Jew, Israelite, maybe an Apostle, a Pastor, A Judge, maybe a Justice, and of Israel even that I belong to Israel. The Mikveh is in Seattle. I am in Tacoma with a broken arm, hand. Maybe wrist. Are you just Jewish? It is possible to become the High Priest. A Cohen is of Aaron.

You need a Rabbi that works in conversion. None of the above will make you Jewish but simply a Gentile who is observant of Jewish laws.

Sorry : /

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YOU CAN, BUT DO IT!
You need to go to temple, no, not the town in Texas, the Temple is what Jews call their church, a place of worship. Talk to the rabbi, and he will guide you on what to do. You have to pass Blabbermouth being a male, then you will become a full member.
You need not ask on a Christian forum how to do it. see a Rabbi.

Before I talked with my Rabbi and I am a Rabbi.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You need a Rabbi that works in conversion. None of the above will make you Jewish but simply a Gentile who is observant of Jewish laws.

Incorrect. You cannot be a Jew if you do not observe some of God's Commandments, specific ones. We accept the covenant. Any Rabbi, and can convene a and what is a Beit Din?

WizardofOz

Incorrect. You cannot be a Jew if you do not observe some of God's Commandments, specific ones.

Right. That's what observant means, which why I wrote it. Observant means...:idea:...that you observe the mitzvah.

We accept the covenant. Any Rabbi, and can convene a and what is a Beit Din?

Yes, also what I said. You need a Rabbi to help you convert. You cannot just do it by yourself and declare yourself Jewish. Then you can go in front of the beit din to finalize your conversion. Until you have done all of this...you.are.not.a.jew.

Jacob - you are not yet a Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Right. That's what observant means, which why I wrote it. Observant means...:idea:...that you observe the mitzvah.

Yes, also what I said. You need a Rabbi to help you convert. You cannot just do it by yourself and declare yourself Jewish. Then you can go in front of the beit din to finalize your conversion. Until you have done all of this...you.are.not.a.jew.

Jacob - you are not yet a Jew.

Incorrect. It has to be your own decision. Can an Israelite decide for you? My Rabbi does know that I am observant. An observant is not what we are talking about. It was not the decision of my parents, unless I do not know if it was. Those who spoke with me as a child did not pressure me or press me. They wanted to know, but it was up to me and if I already did.