What is Open Theism position on inerrancy of scripture?

Shasta

The Earliest Fathers of the Church insisted on the free will of man which clashed with the view of those who hypothesized about the timelessness of God. If God cannot responds to man then He is like the idols which have hands and eyes but cannot move or see - which makes God less animate than the idols yet the Bible calls Him as living God.
Open Theism is not about having a "position" on all issues.
It is about one specific issue: from https://opentheism.org

Because God is Free the Future Must be Open​

Ultimately, open theism is not based on man's freedom but on God's freedom. Open theism is the Christian doctrine that the future is not settled but open because God is alive, eternally free, and inexhaustibly creative. Although this undeniable truth is virtual heresy to many Calvinist and Arminian theologians, regardless, open theists affirm the obvious, that God is able to think new thoughts. And He can write new songs. And if He so desires He could design new butterflies too.​
I agree. God is the Initiator and the fount of all creativity. Of course, He can think new thoughts and do new things.

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you not see it? Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness and streams in the desert.
Isaiah 44:8
Do not tremble or fear. Have I not told you and declared it long ago? You are My witnesses! Is there any God but Me? There is no other Rock; I know not one."

Shasta

God has free will. He made man in His image with Free Will. Satan too has free will. The interaction makes the universe free.