What is going on

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What I'm having trouble with is understanding the new rules. One tells me I should know better. That doesn't make any sense. The next one tells me to not post long posts, so I shorten one. That didn't do any good. So I bumped up an old thread and got accused of posting duplicates. Their going to have to be more clear on their orders to me. I just don't understand. I have been gone a year you know.
You SHOULD know better, you've been here long enough and you know what gets you banned - long posts, anti trinity, and lying

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You SHOULD know better, you've been here long enough and you know what gets you banned - long posts, anti trinity, and lying

patrick jane
You're itching for another banishment
Hi Squeaky !!! I begged for your early release, but it wasn't to be. We missed you !!!
You will have to get use to the new format, it's better than before

I said
Do you really think that is helpful advice?? When I left here people would present evidence and others would debate it back and forth. And everyone spoke their mind. Now I get banned for trying to find out what the new rules are and how they pertain to the truth in the Word of God. I still don't know.