What is God's first creation?

Danoh

Purgatory is entirely supported by 2nd Corinthians 5:10 KJV.

If you say so...

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Rom. 5:6-8.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Purgatory is entirely supported by 2nd Corinthians 5:10 KJV.
I see "Judgement seat of Christ" there. That's not purgatory. That's receiving rewards in heaven for deeds done on earth, not punishment for wickedness done on earth.

Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences. - 2 Corinthians 5:9-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:9-11&version=NKJV

You gotta pay attention to context.

Right Divider

Body part
I see "Judgement seat of Christ" there. That's not purgatory. That's receiving rewards in heaven for deeds done on earth, not punishment for wickedness done on earth.

Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences. - 2 Corinthians 5:9-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:9-11&version=NKJV

You gotta pay attention to context.
They can't.... they're Romanists.

ttruscott

Can the human mind fully understand the manner in which God created everything? Using our ability to think and piece things together what is the very first creation of YHWH?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I think that HIS first creation was of all spirits in HIS image probably in a Spirit world HE called Sheol. I support this with Job 38:7 which says all the Sons of GOD saw HIS creation of the physical universe and sang HIS praises and

Rom :120 which says that we (everyone under heaven) clearly saw the proof of HIS divinity and power in THAT WHICH WAS MADE... IF these things that were made refer to our study of nature, and not to seeing the creation of the physical universe, then the revelation that YHWH is the one true GOD must be the best kept secret in all of history because no one has ever said anything about nature's revelation until a missionary or bible study teacher tells them what this verse means...weird eh, for a proof so clear no one has an excuse for disobedience to GOD in the least?

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
But it is that. It's almost explicitly that in fact: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." 'Bad' = 'wickedness done on earth'

Idolater

If you say so...

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

If you have something to say about Catholicism, come out and say it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But it is that. It's almost explicitly that in fact: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." 'Bad' = 'wickedness done on earth'

You're not getting the context, still. You're still thinking earthly things. Try thinking within the context of eternity.

The "good or bad" Paul is talking about isn't good and evil. It's good, as in that which has a lasting influence on eternity, such as bringing someone to Christ and them accepting Him as their Savior, or helping someone in need, and bad, as in things that aren't sin, but don't have a lasting, or have a minimal, effect on eternity, such as how someone spent their time when alone.

Idolater

You're not getting the context, still. You're still thinking earthly things. Try thinking within the context of eternity.

The "good or bad" Paul is talking about isn't good and evil. It's good, as in that which has a lasting influence on eternity, such as bringing someone to Christ and them accepting Him as their Savior, or helping someone in need, and bad, as in things that aren't sin, but don't have a lasting, or have a minimal, effect on eternity, such as how someone spent their time when alone.
The word for 'bad' there doesn't sound like 'things that aren't sin, but don't have a lasting, or have a minimal, effect on eternity, such as how someone spent their time when alone.' To me anyway. Does it, to you?

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2556&t=KJV

"The KJV translates Strong's G2556 in the following manner:
evil (40x),
evil things (3x),
harm (2x),
that which is evil (with G3458) (2x),
wicked (1x),
ill (1x),
bad (1x),
noisome (1x)."

keypurr

I think that HIS first creation was of all spirits in HIS image probably in a Spirit world HE called Sheol. I support this with Job 38:7 which says all the Sons of GOD saw HIS creation of the physical universe and sang HIS praises and

Rom :120 which says that we (everyone under heaven) clearly saw the proof of HIS divinity and power in THAT WHICH WAS MADE... IF these things that were made refer to our study of nature, and not to seeing the creation of the physical universe, then the revelation that YHWH is the one true GOD must be the best kept secret in all of history because no one has ever said anything about nature's revelation until a missionary or bible study teacher tells them what this verse means...weird eh, for a proof so clear no one has an excuse for disobedience to GOD in the least?

Your one of the few that might understand my thoughts. Everything was created through his first creation. The express image of the Father who is a spirit. That image is the Son at the creation, not Jesus.

Danoh

If you have something to say about Catholicism, come out and say it.

"...for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."

As one widow or another has repeatedly lamented over the years "I am so tired of having to go down to the church to give money for my husband/ wife in purgatory..."

But I'm sure you have a rationale for that also.

Which is why there is no reasoning with you.

As with various others on here of a same or a different persuasion, each the rationale of such often manifesting its great ability to automatically corrupt what ever reason is presented to it, into one more corrupt rationale.

The reprobate mind the Scripture makes obvious even the professing Bible Believer is also not immune from ending up at, not to mention, the works salvationist also.

There is no reasoning...with either.

Danoh

Your one of the few that might understand my thoughts. Everything was created through his first creation. The express image of the Father who is a spirit. That image is the Son at the creation, not Jesus.

Mor, meet Mon.

Idolater

"...for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."

As one widow or another has repeatedly lamented over the years "I am so tired of having to go down to the church to give money for my husband/ wife in purgatory..."
I've never heard of that.
But I'm sure you have a rationale for that also.
Nope. Why would I?
Which is why there is no reasoning with you.
'More seems like you just presuppose a thing about me, and hold it against me without even letting me know about it, let alone give me a chance to defend myself.
As with various others on here of a same or a different persuasion, each the rationale of such often manifesting its great ability to automatically corrupt what ever reason is presented to it, into one more corrupt rationale.

The reprobate mind the Scripture makes obvious even the professing Bible Believer is also not immune from ending up at, not to mention, the works salvationist also.

There is no reasoning...with either.
'Those who believe in Christ' are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

ttruscott

'Those who believe in Christ' are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

Except Gnostics of course...Gnostic Christians are not Christians, are they? 1 Jn 4:2 By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.… or have I got this wrong?

Idolater

Except Gnostics of course...Gnostic Christians are not Christians, are they? 1 Jn 4:2 By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.… or have I got this wrong?
You can't believe in Christ, if you don't believe that He is risen from the dead. Does that answer your question?

Bee1

So that Catholics won't see God, the Jews won't see God, the Muslims Moslems (whatever) won't see God, the Hindus and Buddas won't see God but you will?
You can't believe in Christ, if you don't believe that He is risen from the dead. Does that answer your question?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Idolater

So that Catholics won't see God, the Jews won't see God, the Muslims Moslems (whatever) won't see God, the Hindus and Buddas won't see God but you will?

etfo yS-77 sn aaak
What?

And how do you have No rep power? What did you do?

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
God first created in His Kingdom, then afterwards He created this Universe. Christ was a being in heaven, and he became the first god to be born into this world. That is how he is the first born of ALL CREATION.

NOT TRUE, THIS CONTRADICTS THE CONCEPT OF GOD, HE FIRST CREATES THE HEAVENLY BODIES AND THE ANGELS. WE SEE THIS LATER IN GENESIS. IT DOES NOT FOLLOW IN ORDER OF TIME, THE BIBLE BEGINS WITH HOW GOD CAME TO CREATE US.