What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please don't use this as Jesus being violent Savior.

It is disgraceful, friend.

Jesus does not endorse any violence.

He is prince of peace.

Yes, He created a "peaceful" atmosphere after he chased out the buyers and sellers from a house of worship with a whip.

The purpose of the picture (which is worth a thousand words by the way) was to show that Jesus didn't always use kind words towards people that were engaging in wrongful behavior, and that: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

See Pastor Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God".
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, He created a "peaceful" atmosphere after he chased out the buyers and sellers from a house of worship with a whip.

The purpose of the picture (which is worth a thousand words by the way) was to show that Jesus didn't always use kind words towards people that were engaging in wrongful behavior, and that: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

See Pastor Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God".
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

You are making it look like Jesus is violent man.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are making it look like Jesus is violent man.

You want to make Him look like He was a spineless coward that turned a cheek to every immoral and evil action.

Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
whatwjd.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You want to make Him look like He was a spineless coward that turned a cheek to every immoral and evil action.

Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1

Jesus is not spineless. You are using that picture to portrait Jesus as tyrant Savior.

genuineoriginal

Jesus is not spineless. You are using that picture to portrait Jesus as tyrant Savior.
What do you think Jesus will do with the Rod of Iron?

Revelation 19:15
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.​

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The truth is:
Obama is more leaning towards the Muslim position than the Christian. Michelle Obama is more leaning towards the Christian, but follows the old Malcolm X line of universal Muslim-ness, or Islam. Neither of them are religious. They are equal religion supporters, equality first, religion, second. Same with the Clinton's, although both Clinton's are not interested in being Muslims,m they think all religions are equal. All of them, the first commandment is equality for all people who are not very rich. Bernie Sanders think all people should support each other financially, he does not like rich people.

They all believe in these new commandments of secularism, and the main sins are racism, sexism, and homophobia. They do not care about God, although they lie about following the Word of God to placate to religious persons, Hillary seems the worst.

Michelle Obama is a woman, while Barrack Obama is a man. They are heterosexual, not homosexual. Hillary seems to have a special place in her heart for black women, and Michelle wonders..........:confused:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What do you think Jesus will do with the Rod of Iron?

Revelation 19:15
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.​

I don't believe Jesus will rule with a rod. It is figurative.

We should not use the same kind of measure when we read the Bible.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
For a senator he is not too well off

"For a republican, a net worth as low as Bernie Sander’s $528,014 could be a liability. For example, when Jeb Bush left office as governor of Florida, his net worth stood at $1.3 million. Critics have asked how a republican and businessman with such a relatively low net worth can win the nomination in a party that counts job growth and the economy as its biggest issues."

This would include his home/s and his other property.

Maybe Bernie would not mind someone who has half a million, but he does not approve of Hillary.

Bill Clinton has an estimated net worth of $80 million. That gives a combined Bill and Hillary Clinton net worth of $111 million dollars.

He might like Ted Cruz better?
Ted Cruz, a candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election, has a net worth of $3.5 million.

Most of all of Cruz’s net worth comes from his law practice, his political career, and even his wife’s career as the head of the Southwest Region of Goldman Sachs.
Maybe Rubio better?
http://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/how-much-is-each-presidential-candidate-worth.html/?a=viewall

Only trump states he is worth more than most estimate

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:think:

:think:

Figurative for what?

What do you think the iron rod was used for in Biblical times?

Jesus is not the same as us. We are carnal.

He is spiritual, we are not.

Jesus commands us to love your enemy and do not advocate savage things.

We dont know everything how Jesus will rule the earth.

You dont seem to able to envision Jesus as prince of peace.