ECT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT KJV-ONLY THINKING ??

DAN P

Really? Are you saying this person won't come to your assembly if any other version is used there?

Hi and the KJV-ONLY people have convinced him the KJV is the only translation for today , and probably feels that he will not be accepted , BUT as I have said we have had at one time Acts 2 , 9 , 13 and 28er here , all at the same time , and will find out what happened , Sunday !

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and the KJV-ONLY people have convinced him the KJV is the only translation for today , and probably feels that he will not be accepted , BUT as I have said we have had at one time Acts 2 , 9 , 13 and 28er here , all at the same time , and will find out what happened , Sunday !

dan p

Ah, well God is able to reveal His truth....from the most unlikely places. Keep me posted.

Danoh

dan p

I was once visiting a KJVO Acts 9 MAD assembly where some other visiter was using an NIV.

Not only that, but this new visiter had his face covered in safety pins.

Very few of these so called gospel of "grace" people approached him.

Instead, they'd just stare over at him.

Their Pastor was the only one who would speak to the guy.

I go up to them. Both are talking about the Bible issue.

The Pastor says to the guy "you feel free to visit with us anytime you like, this Bible issue will settle itself with you over time...feel free to ask me as many questions as you like about the differences between the two (KJV in contrast to the NIV).

The guy takes off.

Some knucklehead assembly member walks up, gives me a nice big cheery "well, hello! Good to have you with us!"

And then turns back to the Pastor and says "that other visitor...his... his face...surely, you can't believe they know the Lord!"

THAT, DanP, is the kind of hypocrisy we each have to repeatedly watch out for in ourselves.

In short,

Mark 2:15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him. 2:16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

And nowhere in Scripture do we find He Who ALONE had had the SOLE right to spit on such, doing so.

In other words, Romans 5:6-8.

DAN P

I was once visiting a KJVO Acts 9 MAD assembly where some other visiter was using an NIV.

Not only that, but this new visiter had his face covered in safety pins.

Very few of these so called gospel of "grace" people approached him.

Instead, they'd just stare over at him.

Their Pastor was the only one who would speak to the guy.

I go up to them. Both are talking about the Bible issue.

The Pastor says to the guy "you feel free to visit with us anytime you like, this Bible issue will settle itself with you over time...feel free to ask me as many questions as you like about the differences between the two (KJV in contrast to the NIV).

The guy takes off.

Some knucklehead assembly member walks up, gives me a nice big cheery "well, hello! Good to have you with us!"

And then turns back to the Pastor and says "that other visitor...his... his face...surely, you can't believe they know the Lord!"

THAT, DanP, is the kind of hypocrisy we each have to repeatedly watch out for in ourselves.

In short,

Mark 2:15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him. 2:16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

And nowhere in Scripture do we find He Who ALONE had had the SOLE right to spit on such, doing so.

In other words, Romans 5:6-8.

Hi and when I had an auto parts store , we sold a lot of ANTIFREEZE during the summer !!

We ordered more antifreeze and they were YELLOW containers !!

We had JUST one yellow one left !

We ordered more BUT they were all WHITE CONTAINERS !!

Have you guessed what happened ?

NO ONE WOULD BUY THE YELLOW ONE !

I would see the customers look and all would AVOID the yellow one !!

We were all wondering who and when the yellow one would sell !

The yellow and the white one were all ANTIFREEZE but all thought that the YELLOW among 40 other whites one was different !

Eventually it sold !!

Many people come into my store , JUST to see how I will TREAT THEM , and I know this because I do ask them after the third time to look us over !!

You can write the rest of what happened !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and when I had an auto parts store , we sold a lot of ANTIFREEZE during the summer !!

We ordered more antifreeze and they were YELLOW containers !!

We had JUST one yellow one left !

We ordered more BUT they were all WHITE CONTAINERS !!

Have you guessed what happened ?

NO ONE WOULD BUY THE YELLOW ONE !

I would see the customers look and all would AVOID the yellow one !!

We were all wondering who and when the yellow one would sell !

The yellow and the white one were all ANTIFREEZE but all thought that the YELLOW among 40 other whites one was different !

Eventually it sold !!

Many people come into my store , JUST to see how I will TREAT THEM , and I know this because I do ask them after the third time to look us over !!

You can write the rest of what happened !!

dan p

The tendency of the mind to mis-fire in its automatic, nevertheless ingenius tendency to assume a thing is so, so that we don't have to figure all things out all over again, each time.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Hi John and in 2 Tim 3:16 it reads , God Breathed all scripture !!

It does not say God BREATHED into translations !!

The Greek word THEOPNESTOS means Divinely Breathed , so where does it say that Translations are God Breathed ??

In 1 Peter 1:21 , but holy man of God spake as they moved by the Holy Spirit !!

Are you saying the man n TRANSLATED they were n MOVED by the Holy Spirit ??

You have AVOIDED in answering 1 Tim 1:4 or Eph 4:5 , one BAPTISMA instead of BAPTIZO , Cat got your tongue ??

Name calling by you is LOL ??

dan p

I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this, I can just hear it!!

No translation is "inspired". The originals were not "inspired". It is useless to talk about the Bible being inspired in our modern sense.
Inspiration requires something to exist before something can be breathed into it.
The doctrine of inspiration is a misnomer and is actually the doctrine of outspiration. That is what theopneustos means - God-breathed.
Nowhere do the scriptures claim that inerrancy was breathed into them.
But inspiration of holy men is talked about everywhere. 2Sa 23:2KJV, Mar 12:36KJV, Neh 9:30KJV, Act 28:25KJV, 1Pe 1:11KJV

It is the holy men of God that He chose who He inspired, not the words. Their lives, personalities and talents were so captured by His Spirit that what they recorded were the very words God inspired them to write and, hence, without error. Just as God breathed life into the first man Adam, He breathed His Spirit into them and they breathed it out under His authority. He delights in empowering His people.
Very few pick up on the fact that 2Tim 3:16KJV describes the process by which God deposited His Word here on earth. The other part of the explanation is in 2Pe 1:21KJV.

This is the only basis upon which it is possible to claim inerrancy for the originals or any translation. The original words of the holy men were God-breathed.

I am convinced (by faith) that the original words have been preserved long after the parchment or vellum upon which they were written has disappeared. They are preserved in the copies produced by faithful witnesses and are available to us, as God promised.

The only thing left is to determine which witnesses were faithful and which were not. This is the crux of the KJV debate, and none other.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Hi and no one examined 1 Tim 1:4 where the words used here is " godly edifying " and the Greek word here for " edifying " in the Greek is OIKODOME But that is not the Greek word in verse 4 , it is the Greek word OIKONOMIA or Dispensation !!

Dan,

The King James Bible translators used the Textus Receptus (Beza 1598)

This is how it reads in 1Tim 1:4

μηδε προσεχειν μυθοις και γενεαλογιαις απεραντοις αιτινες ζητησεις παρεχουσιν μαλλον η οικοδομιαν θεου την εν πιστει

If you are interested, the link to this Greek text is here: http://www.textusreceptusbibles.com/Beza/54/1

Danoh

I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this, I can just hear it!!

No translation is "inspired". The originals were not "inspired". It is useless to talk about the Bible being inspired in our modern sense.
Inspiration requires something to exist before something can be breathed into it.
The doctrine of inspiration is a misnomer and is actually the doctrine of outspiration. That is what theopneustos means - God-breathed.
Nowhere do the scriptures claim that inerrancy was breathed into them.
But inspiration of holy men is talked about everywhere. 2Sa 23:2KJV, Mar 12:36KJV, Neh 9:30KJV, Act 28:25KJV, 1Pe 1:11KJV

It is the holy men of God that He chose who He inspired, not the words. Their lives, personalities and talents were so captured by His Spirit that what they recorded were the very words God inspired them to write and, hence, without error. Just as God breathed life into the first man Adam, He breathed His Spirit into them and they breathed it out under His authority. He delights in empowering His people.
Very few pick up on the fact that 2Tim 3:16KJV describes the process by which God deposited His Word here on earth. The other part of the explanation is in 2Pe 1:21KJV.

This is the only basis upon which it is possible to claim inerrancy for the originals or any translation. The original words of the holy men were God-breathed.

I am convinced (by faith) that the original words have been preserved long after the parchment or vellum upon which they were written has disappeared. They are preserved in the copies produced by faithful witnesses and are available to us, as God promised.

The only thing left is to determine which witnesses were faithful and which were not. This is the crux of the KJV debate, and none other.

What is your take in what a passage like the following is referring to?

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5: 6-8.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
What is your take in what a passage like the following is referring to?

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5: 6-8.

I think that I don't quite know what your question is.

Is it Jesus' complete confidence in the power of God's writings?
Or that Jesus was validating Moses as an inspired holy man and Deuteronomy as scripture?
Or the fact that this confirms that all scripture is God breathed?

If you can expand this a bit it would be helpful.

Danoh

I think that I don't quite know what your question is.

Is it Jesus' complete confidence in the power of God's writings?
Or that Jesus was validating Moses as an inspired holy man and Deuteronomy as scripture?
Or the fact that this confirms that all scripture is God breathed?

If you can expand this a bit it would be helpful.

I was wondering what your take might be on the following...

In Matthew 4:4, He said "every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

In other words, that God gave Scripture's writers their every word.

As in...

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Or in...

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying, 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

And so on...

Other than when a writer says otherwise, as in...

Acts 15:23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

Or in...

1 Corinthians 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

And so on...

Rom. 5: 6-8.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
I was wondering what your take might be on the following...

In Matthew 4:4, He said "every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

In other words, that God gave Scripture's writers their every word.

As in...

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Or in...

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying, 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

And so on...

I see.

Yes, transmission of scripture took on many forms and spanned many eras.
But there is never a situation (except for the stone tablets) where, at some point, in order to preserve what was necessary for us to know, God chose men to commit certain things to writing.
We should not confuse the act of God speaking, with the act of recording of what God said.

He spoke in poetry, dreams, songs, in historical events, audibly, by judgement, by blessing, even by the mouth of an ***.
The record, however, is an entirely different matter. When we watch a movie we sometimes forget that someone is actually holding the camera.

Even the recording of history that does not specifically mention God requires it to be completely correct. Such as Esther.

Other than when a writer says otherwise, as in...

Acts 15:23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

Or in...

1 Corinthians 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

And so on...

These differences point out that God used the whole man to bring about revelation. They were not just dictated to. They had personalities, strengths and weaknesses. God used their strengths and protected their weaknesses. And they were all sinners who needed redemption.

We are made in God's image but are fallen. When we are born anew, we can hear what the Spirit is saying. Our recognition that the Bible is God's Word is the spirit listening to the Spirit.

Danoh

Clearly, George, your study approach and mine, differ.

Take this passage here, again...

He not only asserts that it is written, but what is written - every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God - and that it was preserved.

It is written.

In other words, He had apparently not only believed not only that...

1 Said words had been preserved, but;

2 Every word; and not only that, but;

3 That they had proceeded out of the mouth of God.

Speaking of a written witness, here - "two more witnesses..."

Exodus 17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.

Must be true, there the record of that is.

And copies apparently carried the same weight and authority as the original...

Deuteronomy 17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:

Again, the emphasis that those men were writing the very words of God...

1 Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Else, how would this means of proper discernment of what was what, have even been possible?

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Pray, tell, how would verse 17 there be even possible?

Your approach - that of reasoning one's own reasoning into a thing - leaves you ending up short of the actual truth of this issue...

Here is another witness against your assertion that God neither gave them the words, nor expected said words to be preserved...

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:

30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

Your assertions are basically calling for the prophesying NOT...of right things.

Again, clearly, your study approach and mine, differ.

Care to share what your study approach is, exactly?

At the risk of offending you, at this point your study approach appears to be the books based reasoning of book writers and their endless speculations, and the reasoning into a thing that over-relying on books "about" the Scripture too often ends up too many of their readers in - in the exact same practice.

john w

Hall of Fame
I thought I'd jump in here, where all these kids are playing "pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man", in the kindergarten school yard, alleged "scholars," which is a fancy word for bible correctors/critics/agnostics/mystics, are attempting to talk others out of their faith, in the book, as they lost their faith in the book, years, ago, when they dropped the sword, and picked up crayons, and so they can clone them "after their own kind," and turn them into mindless blanks,amoeba, like they are, and so they can lord over them, and help them recite, as drugged up drones,"..There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors...Here is the scripture, that says we no longer have the scripture......"

=Log in, lose your mind....

I've watch, for years, the emotional mutterings, snorts, grunts, of bible corrector/agnostics/mystics, and understand that they hate the fact that bible believers are men/women, who have the spine/backbone to stand up for their convictions, for what we believe. We understand the concept of AUTHORITY, because we understand the Holy Bible is a book about AUTHORITY. And I watch, laugh, at the continued emotional rants from a babbling bible agnostic/critic, who can only hurt herself on these boards, by appealing to the scriptures, to prove, that we no longer have the scriptures.

Real sharp are these bible correctors/agnostics. Straight jacket time.

Forgive me, God the Father. I've committed the sin of taking the Lord Jesus Christ's words literally, "...It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." The stuff keeps falling out of these bible correctors'/agnostics'/mystics' brain, does it not?-"I could think of things I never thunk before...if I only had a brain..."

Now listen, pay attention, bible correctors/agnostics/mystics: The LORD God honors faith, not doubt-taking Him "at His word." Every word of God that you,or I, or Sponge Bob, or the Easter Bunny, or anyone else, needs to live by, is found in "the volume of the book"-one book. Can you dig that? Did you "get" the "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by..." part? Well? Or, did you conveniently skip over that so you could make out the LORD God to be a liar, and say that the LORD God would give us every word He ever spoke, or that He would subjectively talk to each of us through telepathy? He said He'd give us every word, written down, "scripture," that we'd need to live by, and He promised He would preserve them for us-every word, written down.

Where is this pure, true, sound, certain "is given by inspiration" scripture(written)? Where can we get a copy?

Oops....you let the LORD God's words fall to the ground, "bible believer"-bible does not really mean "book," now does it? 1 Samuel 3:19 KJV

Bible correctors are the prime examples of what happens to a man/woman who is steeped in mysticism, Buddhism, agnosticism....a baseless faith, grounded in a powerless book, manifested in sophistry,speculation, subjectivity, senseless "arguments," so that he/she cannot think straight on "the bible issue," and goes insane. It's called anti thinking.

I have not, and will not waste another 5 seconds of my time in this life, "answering" the foolish questions of some stupid bible mystic/agnostic, with no faith in any bible, since the book does not exist,"The word of God, the scripture, the perfect, pure, sure, true, sound,word of God cannot be found on any printed page," and all we have left is an "almost bible," a buncha "un inspired," expired fake bibles,who simply are jealous of me, and other bible believers, because we won't jump in the ditch with him/her, and the rest of the Laodicean sewer rats. If they were "honest" men/women, about their silly questions, taught to them by silly men/women, wouldn't they have gotten down on their knees, and asked the LORD God, their trap "questions?" Did they do that? Tee hee("the modern English").

You see, I did that. That is what bible believers do. I have taken every question I ever had about the credibility, authenticity, trust worthiness, and reliability of my bible, the KJB, to the author and finisher of my faith-the Lord Jesus Christ. I never asked any man/woman a question, about a book, he/she cannot fully understand, especially, in their case, if that book does not exist, much less explain, much less write.

But, heh, that's just me-a wacko bible believer.

Carry on....

Side bar, LORD God...

I know, I know...."Boo.....Hiss.....My dear misguided, arrogant, intolerant John W!!!!......There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors....Here is a stack of fake bibles, including the 'bible flavor of the month,' and we scholars use them, to correct other fake bibles, to arrive at perfection, or, at least, what God probably said......We will pray for you...."

Cricket....Cricket....Cricket....

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and this person decided to attend a Grace Church in San Juan Capistrano , Cal , and KJV-ONLY Assembly !!

dan p

If its the KJB Grace Assembly I think it is, though they hold to the KJB alone, at the same time, they do not force their view on anyone in their assembly who is not.

And their Pastor is one of the sharpest minds in the entire "Grace Movement."

DAN P

If its the KJB Grace Assembly I think it is, though they hold to the KJB alone, at the same time, they do not force their view on anyone in their assembly who is not.

And their Pastor is one of the sharpest minds in the entire "Grace Movement."

Hi and you means SHARPER that you and ME ??

And you mean that you can put up with all the added words that are in ITALICS ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you means SHARPER that you and ME ??

And you mean that you can put up with all the added words that are in ITALICS ??

dan p

All you are doing is proving once more how poor your understanding of how language in general, and translation issues in particular, actually works.

Lol - which, incidentally, reminds me of this translation issue...

Translated into Spanish, the words "toilet paper" are "papel de baño."

The "de" or "of" is an aspect of that language, but because it is not the use in the English, it would be italics.

You simply give yourself more credit than you actually deserve.

DAN P

All you are doing is proving once more how poor your understanding of how language in general, and translation issues in particular, actually works.

Lol - which, incidentally, reminds me of this translation issue...

Translated into Spanish, the words "toilet paper" are "papel de baño."

The "de" or "of" is an aspect of that language, but because it is not the use in the English, it would be italics.

You simply give yourself more credit than you actually deserve.

Hi , Danoh and the words in ITALICS are added words and they are every where , and the DARK SHADE must blind you !!

It can also means ROLLO DE PAPEL !!

WOW to different ways to say it and is that true ?

Two ways and different words ?

You are trying to confuse by using the strange word ASPECT , are't you ?

dan p

glorydaz

I thought I'd jump in here, where all these kids are playing "pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man", in the kindergarten school yard, alleged "scholars," which is a fancy word for bible correctors/critics/agnostics/mystics, are attempting to talk others out of their faith, in the book, as they lost their faith in the book, years, ago, when they dropped the sword, and picked up crayons, and so they can clone them "after their own kind," and turn them into mindless blanks,amoeba, like they are, and so they can lord over them, and help them recite, as drugged up drones,"..There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors...Here is the scripture, that says we no longer have the scripture......"

=Log in, lose your mind....

I've watch, for years, the emotional mutterings, snorts, grunts, of bible corrector/agnostics/mystics, and understand that they hate the fact that bible believers are men/women, who have the spine/backbone to stand up for their convictions, for what we believe. We understand the concept of AUTHORITY, because we understand the Holy Bible is a book about AUTHORITY. And I watch, laugh, at the continued emotional rants from a babbling bible agnostic/critic, who can only hurt herself on these boards, by appealing to the scriptures, to prove, that we no longer have the scriptures.

Real sharp are these bible correctors/agnostics. Straight jacket time.

Forgive me, God the Father. I've committed the sin of taking the Lord Jesus Christ's words literally, "...It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." The stuff keeps falling out of these bible correctors'/agnostics'/mystics' brain, does it not?-"I could think of things I never thunk before...if I only had a brain..."

Now listen, pay attention, bible correctors/agnostics/mystics: The LORD God honors faith, not doubt-taking Him "at His word." Every word of God that you,or I, or Sponge Bob, or the Easter Bunny, or anyone else, needs to live by, is found in "the volume of the book"-one book. Can you dig that? Did you "get" the "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by..." part? Well? Or, did you conveniently skip over that so you could make out the LORD God to be a liar, and say that the LORD God would give us every word He ever spoke, or that He would subjectively talk to each of us through telepathy? He said He'd give us every word, written down, "scripture," that we'd need to live by, and He promised He would preserve them for us-every word, written down.

Where is this pure, true, sound, certain "is given by inspiration" scripture(written)? Where can we get a copy?

Oops....you let the LORD God's words fall to the ground, "bible believer"-bible does not really mean "book," now does it? 1 Samuel 3:19 KJV

Bible correctors are the prime examples of what happens to a man/woman who is steeped in mysticism, Buddhism, agnosticism....a baseless faith, grounded in a powerless book, manifested in sophistry,speculation, subjectivity, senseless "arguments," so that he/she cannot think straight on "the bible issue," and goes insane. It's called anti thinking.

I have not, and will not waste another 5 seconds of my time in this life, "answering" the foolish questions of some stupid bible mystic/agnostic, with no faith in any bible, since the book does not exist,"The word of God, the scripture, the perfect, pure, sure, true, sound,word of God cannot be found on any printed page," and all we have left is an "almost bible," a buncha "un inspired," expired fake bibles,who simply are jealous of me, and other bible believers, because we won't jump in the ditch with him/her, and the rest of the Laodicean sewer rats. If they were "honest" men/women, about their silly questions, taught to them by silly men/women, wouldn't they have gotten down on their knees, and asked the LORD God, their trap "questions?" Did they do that? Tee hee("the modern English").

You see, I did that. That is what bible believers do. I have taken every question I ever had about the credibility, authenticity, trust worthiness, and reliability of my bible, the KJB, to the author and finisher of my faith-the Lord Jesus Christ. I never asked any man/woman a question, about a book, he/she cannot fully understand, especially, in their case, if that book does not exist, much less explain, much less write.

But, heh, that's just me-a wacko bible believer.

Carry on....

Side bar, LORD God...

I know, I know...."Boo.....Hiss.....My dear misguided, arrogant, intolerant John W!!!!......There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors.....There is no perfect bible....All bibles have errors....Here is a stack of fake bibles, including the 'bible flavor of the month,' and we scholars use them, to correct other fake bibles, to arrive at perfection, or, at least, what God probably said......We will pray for you...."

Cricket....Cricket....Cricket....

I have no idea who you must be talking about. Of course the Bible holds all truth through which man may be saved.

Psalm 19:7
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.​

Danoh

Hi , Danoh and the words in ITALICS are added words and they are every where , and the DARK SHADE must blind you !!

It can also means ROLLO DE PAPEL !!

WOW to different ways to say it and is that true ?

Two ways and different words ?

You are trying to confuse by using the strange word ASPECT , are't you ?

dan p

That simple example went right past ya, ay, language expert.

:rotfl: