ECT WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY MEANS !!

Danoh

How many gospels save the soul?

All of them, Rom. 3:25's "remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God."

Fact is that no matter how some might go back and forth with one another, some are married to their understanding; some will be married to a sound understanding, some will not be, and never the twain shall meet, until there "first be" an "all readiness of mind," Acts 17:11.

At some point we each have to begin to ask ourselves on a regular basis 'if I was off about (this, that, the other) what else may I have been off about; what else might I be better off revisiting; and how might I approach doing so, afresh?'

DAN P

I thought you meant to pick which verse I believe.

I only know of one gospel that can save. Do you know of another that can save?

Hi and why not Mark 16:16 ?

It says in verse 16 " shall be saved " and is in the FUTURE TENSE , why is that ?

Will you answer WHY ??

And that verse also says , he that believeth not " shall be damned " also in the FUTURE TENSE , and what is the time line for that DAMNING , pray tell ??

dan p

Gurucam

Hi and some is right on as the TWO Baptisms and they are different !!

#1 , One is water Baptism !!

#2 , The other is the Power of Holy Spirit !!

The next thing is for you to find and comfirm for your self and when the Greek Article is used , like these " THE " and is seen written like this " THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT " the Greek Article means the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit by a believer >

If it is written like this " Of Holy Spirit " it means Power of HOLY SPIRIT " for use of the Holy Spirit to speak in Languages , Prophecy and for Knowledge .

Many books have benn written explaining the Greek Article !!

dan p
Under the Christian system no one comes onto God (who is the Father and the Holy Spirit), but through the Lord Jesus.

The Power of the Holy Spirit is gotten only by going through the Spirit of Lord Jesus. Spirit baptism is achieved only by going though the live, Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

It matter not whether it is the Holy Spirit or "THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT". No one comes onto these unless they go through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

God is a Spirit. God is simply a Spirit among others Spirits.

The Lord Jesus is currently and for all eternity another Spirit. He is seated (as a separate entity) on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven. He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. In this Spirit format the Lord is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of each human.

Fact is the Holy Spirit is within every one and every things. The Holy Spirit also grants the first fruits of the Spirit to anyone (not only to Christians). Having the Holy Spirit within and possessing and practicing Gifts of the Spirit does not make one a child of God and/or a Christian. Also having the Holy Spirit within and possessing and practicing Gifts of the Spirit does not save and deliver one nor does this put one under grace of God.

To be a Christian requires another step.

In fact having the Holy Spirit and/or having "THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT"within and having and practicing Gifts of the Spirit does not:
01. that one is save and deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven,
02. put one under grace of God,
03. make one a 'child of God,
04. make one a Christian,
05. make one bring forth only fruits of Christianity/fruits onto God,
06. give one God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God,
07. [size=+2]make one baptized with the Holy Ghost[/size]
08. put one among the few who have found the strait gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life,
09. mean that one does will of God whiles also simultaneously expressing, materializing and fulfilling
- . . the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's own spirit in perfect harmony
10. mean that God is for one no one can be against one,
11. mean that when one dies on earth one rise within three days, to be like an angel in heaven
12. mean that one is among the chosen few (who make it),
13. mean that one has totally dropped and dismissed Peter's commission and have totally embraced Paul's commission.

13. one has totally dropped and dismissed Peter's commission and have totally embraced Paul's commission.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Danoh

It says in verse 16 " shall be saved " and is in the FUTURE TENSE , why is that ?

Will you answer WHY ??

And that verse also says , he that believeth not " shall be damned " also in the FUTURE TENSE , and what is the time line for that DAMNING , pray tell ??

dan p

There's where your reliance on the Greek alone, will fail you.

Gurucam

Hi and some is right on as the TWO Baptisms and they are different !!
#1 , One is water Baptism !!
#2 , The other is the Power of Holy Spirit !!

The next thing is for you to find and comfirm for your self and when the Greek Article is used , like these " THE " and is seen written like this " THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT " the Greek Article means the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit by a believer >

If it is written like this " Of Holy Spirit " it means Power of HOLY SPIRIT " for use of the Holy Spirit to speak in Languages , Prophecy and for Knowledge .

Many books have benn written explaining the Greek Article !!

dan p
John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
The question is do you accept that the Lord Jesus is the Truth, the way and the life and no one come onto God but through the Lord Jesus?

Given that God is the Father and He is also the Holy Ghost then: the above revelation confirms that: no one comes onto the Holy Ghost directly. The above revelation confirms that everyone must go through the Lord Jesus to come onto the Holy Ghost. This is very fundamental to Christianity. It is therefore very critical that aspiring Christians get this right.

How far and to what extent you accept this revelation?

Are you saying that humans can come onto the Holy Ghost without going through the Lord Jesus?

Seems that "the Power of Holy Spirit" is different from "coming onto the Holy Ghost". Are you totally missing this fact? The following is the difference:

1.) 'Power of the Holy Spirit' is something which the Spirit grants to more or less everyone. 'Power of the Holy Spirit' refer to life and function generally. Also 'power of the Holy Spirit' are Gifts of the Spirit. Gifts of the Spirit are the first fruits of the Spirit. These are given to those who become aware of their own individual spirits. . . . Possessing gifts of the Spirit and practicing these do not make one Christian.

2.) On the other hand, 'coming onto the Holy Ghost' is something which humans, who seek to be Christians, must do (in order to be Christian and/or children of God).

You are aware that those who posses the first fruits of the Spirit (the power of the Holy Spirit) still groan for adoption as children of God and to be Christians. Becoming a child of God or a Christian is a step beyond simply having the power of the Holy Spirit.

Becoming a child of God and/or Christian requires one to come onto the Holy Spirit. This is another passage beyond getting the first fruits of the Holy Spirit or the power of the Holy Spirit. This second passage is achieved only by 'coming onto the Holy Spirit, by going through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus live, individually and direct.

Please state and explain your position.

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and did you have the MEMO where the bible is written in GREEK and not English , so get a GRIP for you are wrong and your comments are as BAD as Acts 2 and Acts 13 !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Gurucam

dan p
The very next moment after this statement was made, some 2000 years ago, is the future. 'Shall' refer to the moment which followed immediately and all moments which followed thereafter and continuously, for the past 2000 odd years.

'Shall be saved' means from the next moment after this statement was made and continuing thereafter.

For the past 2000 odd years, some people were saved and they have entered and live in:
1.) God's kingdom of heaven on earth while they lived on earth and
2.) God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, after they die.

These are the chosen few from among the billion or so who are called to Christianity over the past 2000 odd years. These are ones (the few) who have been following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration for the past 2000 odd years.

On the other hand, the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of the billion or so who were called to Christianity (for the past 2000 years to the present) were misled by false prophets. They have all erred and were not chosen. These people are the dammed. Their damnation started 2000 years odd years (immediately after that statement was made) and continued. They are 'the dead who have been burying their dead' for the past 2000 odd years.
Matthew 8:22King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
dan p
What about 'he that believe' since 2000 odd years ago (i.e. a day after that statement)? Is he also damned? Or has he been save 2000 odd years ago?

Last edited:

DAN P

The very next moment after this statement was made, some 2000 years ago, is the future. 'Shall' refer to the moment which followed immediately and all moments which followed for the past 2000 odd years.

'Shall be saved' means from the next moment after this statement was made and continuing thereafter.

For the past 2000 odd years, people are being saved and they have entered and live in:
1.) God's kingdom of heaven on earth while they lived on earth and
2.) God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, after they die.

These are the chosen few from among the billion or so who are called to Christianity.

Hi and this is what the FUTURE TENSE means in Mark 16:17-17 are yet FUTURE !!

#1 , PENTECOST has been set aside !

#2 , A new Gospel has emerged , called the MYSTERY , never before heard about Col 1:25-27 !!

#3 , When the Body is taken away , God will again deal with Israel , Rom 11:26 !!

#4 , Mark 16 :16-18 is again a similar , to Acts 2:17-21 11 , but Mark takes place during the Great Tribulation as all of Revelation speaks to the PURGING of Israel !!

dan p

Gurucam

Hi and this is what the FUTURE TENSE means in Mark 16:17-17 are yet FUTURE !!

#1 , PENTECOST has been set aside !

#2 , A new Gospel has emerged , called the MYSTERY , never before heard about Col 1:25-27 !!

#3 , When the Body is taken away , God will again deal with Israel , Rom 11:26 !!

#4 , Mark 16 :16-18 is again a similar , to Acts 2:17-21 11 , but Mark takes place during the Great Tribulation as all of Revelation speaks to the PURGING of Israel !!

dan p

How is that supporting your point?

God's kingdom of heaven is based on the New Gospel.

As others have pointed out, the Lord Jesus confirmed that God's kingdom of heaven was at hand some 2000 odd years.
Matthews: 3 KJV N.T.
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
You who take close note of 'tense', please note the word: is above.

This clearly confirmed that the New Gospel is for immediate use to enable the chosen few to enter God's kingdom of heaven immediately, starting some 2000 odd years ago.

In fact the Lord confirmed that God's kingdom of heaven was at hand some 2000 odd years because some followers were showing signs of embracing and adapting the New Gospel.

DAN P

How is that supporting your point?

God's kingdom of heaven is based on the New Gospel.

As others have pointed out, the Lord Jesus confirmed that God's kingdom of heaven was at hand some 2000 odd years.
You who take close note of 'tense', please note the word: is above.

This clearly confirmed that the New Gospel is for immediate use to enable the chosen few to enter God's kingdom of heaven immediately, starting some 2000 odd years ago.

In fact the Lord confirmed that God's kingdom of heaven was at hand some 2000 odd years because some followers were showing signs of embracing and adapting the New Gospel.

Hi and what does " IS " mean ?

It is the Greek word " IS at hand /LEGGIZO " and can be translated by the following English words !!

#1 , Be at hand

#2 , come near

#, Come nigh

So what does the Kingdom of Heaven mean , is what Jesus taught in Matt 4;17 ??

Do you preach IT ??

In Matt 10:6 , Jesus commanded the 12 to ONLY go to the LOST SHEEP of Israel , so when have you gones to ONLY Jews ??

dan p

turbosixx

Will you answer WHY ??

dan p

Death of the individual. If they “believed and has been baptized” shall be saved and "not believed" shall be condemned.

Danoh

Hi and did you have the MEMO where the bible is written in GREEK and not English , so get a GRIP for you are wrong and your comments are as BAD as Acts 2 and Acts 13 !!:bang::bang:

dan p

You poor soul - every thread you start and or post on is always about how everyone is wrong :chuckle:

It may have been written in Greek, but the Mid-Acts Hermeneutic aka Acts 9 Dispensationalism is applied in one's native tongue; is more than enough to handle the complexities of a Bible translated into one's native tongue, even when a translation falls short an article, a mood, a tense, and all the rest.

Yep, Dan P - (one would think the P is for Pope :chuckle:), δεν ήθελε βοήθεια (No Help Wanted) - Greeks need not apply :rotfl:

turbosixx

All of them, Rom. 3:25's "remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God."

Fact is that no matter how some might go back and forth with one another, some are married to their understanding; some will be married to a sound understanding, some will not be, and never the twain shall meet, until there "first be" an "all readiness of mind," Acts 17:11.

At some point we each have to begin to ask ourselves on a regular basis 'if I was off about (this, that, the other) what else may I have been off about; what else might I be better off revisiting; and how might I approach doing so, afresh?'

While I agree with your statement I get the feeling your trying to show me something. Keep it coming. :) Yes, I understand that through Christ's blood prior sins were cleansed. My understanding is and I'm curious how you see it, is there is only one gospel that saves the soul. We cannot choose to follow any previous "gospel" and expect to be saved. There is only one gospel that saves.

DAN P

You poor soul - every thread you start and or post on is always about how everyone is wrong :chuckle:

It may have been written in Greek, but the Mid-Acts Hermeneutic aka Acts 9 Dispensationalism is applied in one's native tongue; is more than enough to handle the complexities of a Bible translated into one's native tongue, even when a translation falls short an article, a mood, a tense, and all the rest.

Yep, Dan P - (one would think the P is for Pope :chuckle:), δεν ήθελε βοήθεια (No Help Wanted) - Greeks need not apply :rotfl:

Hi and you are AMUSING !!

That is why people study Greek to understand what the scriptures really mean and you have a long ways to go , so LECTURE yourself !!:darwinsm::darwinsm:

dan p

DAN P

Death of the individual. If they “believed and has been baptized” shall be saved and "not believed" shall be condemned.

Hi and I see that PENTECOST was set aside OTHERWISE Acts 2:17 would have happened and they did not , did they !!

Mark 16:15-18 will happen during the Great Tribulation !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and I see that PENTECOST was set aside OTHERWISE Acts 2:17 would have happened and they did not , did they !!

Mark 16:15-18 will happen during the Great Tribulation !!

dan p

It did happen, that's what all the commotion was about.

2:15 For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only the third hour of the day; 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:

DAN P

It did happen, that's what all the commotion was about.

2:15 For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only the third hour of the day; 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:

Hi and you believe that Acts 2:17-23 was Fulfilled ??

#1 , Was the SUN turned into darkness in verse 20 ??

#2 , Was the MOON turned to Blood in verse 20 ??

Did we miss it ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and you believe that Acts 2:17-23 was Fulfilled ??

#1 , Was the SUN turned into darkness in verse 20 ??

#2 , Was the MOON turned to Blood in verse 20 ??

Did we miss it ??

dan p

Yes I do. It's hyperbole. That is why Peter said, 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:

DAN P

Yes I do. It's hyperbole. That is why Peter said, 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:

Hi and you just have MAGIC HYPERBOLE , just GENIUS and I could say Hyperbole to all of the bible !!:BRAVO::BRAVO:

So , you must have a system of when to use Hyperbole ??

I guess Joel 3:28 is also just Hyperbole ??

dan p

turbosixx

So , you must have a system of when to use Hyperbole ??

dan p

Yes, I have a system. I let the bible tell me by reading what it says.

16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:

Then he tells them what Joel said which was "I will pour forth of My Spirit" and so on.

Last edited: