what 5 qualities do you want in a president?

republicanchick

I'm the manager of a water treatment and distribution facility, and the state DEP basically carries out EPA regulations . for instance, we have a system that separates the mud of the river from the water. We then have a pump that pumps the mud into a facility that we eventually have to empty out. Instead of just draining the mud into the river or just dumping it somewhere, we have to have it tested, and taken away to some approved landfill. Costs thousands of dollars. It's just mud. Its dirt that was in the river, but it has to be treated like its toxic waste or something. That's just one of them that I'm dealing with now. Looking at tens of thousands of dollars for this that our town doesn't really have to spare

yeh, that's really dumb, assuming there isn't more to it, which I am assuming

b/c I know how the gov is... As Reagan said, the most terrifying words in the English language are We are from the government and we are here to help

ha ha... yeh, they help all right... they help Satan...

But anyway, yeh, it's rather ironic they don't put that natural mud back into the natural river.. Maybe they don't love nature as much as they claim... if they see mud as "bad"...

StUPID

:doh:

Daniel1611

yeh, that's really dumb, assuming there isn't more to it, which I am assuming

b/c I know how the gov is... As Reagan said, the most terrifying words in the English language are We are from the government and we are here to help

ha ha... yeh, they help all right... they help Satan...

But anyway, yeh, it's rather ironic they don't put that natural mud back into the natural river.. Maybe they don't love nature as much as they claim... if they see mud as "bad"...

StUPID

:doh:

It's just so they can waste tax money.

republicanchick

It's just so they can waste tax money.

Y don't they waste it on the homeless?

I say again that it is a travesty there are homeless people (so many of them that is) in this country, this land of plenty... this country where so much $$ is wasted on ... watching shrimp on treadmills, heck even space exploration.. Why are we going to space when we have people living on the streets?

Don't you think we should tackle that problem first?

_

Daniel1611

Y don't they waste it on the homeless?

I say again that it is a travesty there are homeless people (so many of them that is) in this country, this land of plenty... this country where so much $$ is wasted on ... watching shrimp on treadmills, heck even space exploration.. Why are we going to space when we have people living on the streets?

Don't you think we should tackle that problem first?

_

But then how would the politicians and corporations stay obscenely rich?

republicanchick

But then how would the politicians and corporations stay obscenely rich?

yeh... for sure

kind of ironic.. or wait... maybe Ironic is not the word... but I always thought (b4 I learned the truth) that it was odd that big business would vote for a D... Tehn I realized that they don't want the R policies that help SMALL business and entrepreneurs... b/c that is COMPETITION

I guess they just aren't wealthy enough... you know the saying

no such thing as being too rich...

Well, Jesus thinks otherwise...

but who listens to Him... Geez!

Greedy so and sos...

___