what 5 qualities do you want in a president?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1) Submits himself to God
2) Prays before making decisions
3) Honest
4) Moral
5) Considers the best interest of the country instead of his wallet and special interests

Granite

Hall of Fame
Virtually anyone who actively seeks or runs for office is disqualified for that office. I gotta figure out how to set the bar slightly lower.:think:

Morpheus

1. Minimal frontal lobe.
2. Narcissistic.
3. Resembles a human orifice.
4. I.Q. within range of 65-90.
5. Total lack of character.

237x3001.jpg

Trump 2016

He is a Republican R-chick.

THall

1. Team building skills

2. Team management skills

3. Savvy businessman/negotiator

4. Keeps oath to defend the U.S. Constitution

5. Can't be bought, and other virtues.

republicanchick

1. Team building skills

2. Team management skills

3. Savvy businessman/negotiator

4. Keeps oath to defend the U.S. Constitution

5. Can't be bought, and other virtues.

hen u will be v oting for Ted Cruz

or maybe Scott Walker

or Fiorina

or Huckabee

or Santorum

or...

+___

Daniel1611

not saying much

__

True. Back in ancient Roman, the senators were not permitted to engage in banking, foreign commerce and such. Those would be good regulations. It will never happen, but if we could insulate leaders from money interests that would be the best thing to do.

republicanchick

True. Back in ancient Roman, the senators were not permitted to engage in banking, foreign commerce and such. Those would be good regulations. It will never happen, but if we could insulate leaders from money interests that would be the best thing to do.

there are ways to fix the problems in Congress, but most of the members don't want to, which is why I like Cruz... He stands up for what is right even when he is totally outnumbered.. outvoted

He was given the l iberal treatment when he stood up against that vote the Rs wanted to take... to make it not 100 votes necessary to change the rules but only 50... which gave the Ds what they wanted w/o making it look that way to We the People...

liberal treatment, meaning the Alinksy trick of ridiculing those you disagree with...

dumb...

Sticks and stones and all...

____

Daniel1611

there are ways to fix the problems in Congress, but most of the members don't want to, which is why I like Cruz... He stands up for what is right even when he is totally outnumbered.. outvoted

He was given the l iberal treatment when he stood up against that vote the Rs wanted to take... to make it not 100 votes necessary to change the rules but only 50... which gave the Ds what they wanted w/o making it look that way to We the People...

liberal treatment, meaning the Alinksy trick of ridiculing those you disagree with...

dumb...

Sticks and stones and all...

____

If we had a strict constitutional government, the federal government wouldn't impact our lives very much. The constitution limits their power so much that it shouldn't be a huge deal what they do. Unfortunately the feds are too involved. I see their stupid regulations everyday in my work.

republicanchick

If we had a strict constitutional government, the federal government wouldn't impact our lives very much. The constitution limits their power so much that it shouldn't be a huge deal what they do. Unfortunately the feds are too involved. I see their stupid regulations everyday in my work.

please mention the stupid regulations. Most of them are stupid...

people don't even think of starting up a business these days b/c they know the regs will kill it

ocare is the worst reg of all, it would seem

___

Daniel1611

please mention the stupid regulations. Most of them are stupid...

people don't even think of starting up a business these days b/c they know the regs will kill it

ocare is the worst reg of all, it would seem

___

I'm the manager of a water treatment and distribution facility, and the state DEP basically carries out EPA regulations . for instance, we have a system that separates the mud of the river from the water. We then have a pump that pumps the mud into a facility that we eventually have to empty out. Instead of just draining the mud into the river or just dumping it somewhere, we have to have it tested, and taken away to some approved landfill. Costs thousands of dollars. It's just mud. Its dirt that was in the river, but it has to be treated like its toxic waste or something. That's just one of them that I'm dealing with now. Looking at tens of thousands of dollars for this that our town doesn't really have to spare