Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am a Christian.
Today is Sunday, April 1, 2018

I do not understand what this thread is for.

I do not know how to answer you as I understand that you are a Christian. I live in the United States of America as I believe you do.

I grew up Christian. I am a Jew, of Israel. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I am Torah and Sabbath Observant. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. The people and nation of Israel (Am Yisrael) comes before Judaism and whether it is a religion or not. We are a people.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I would like to become a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I would also like to make aliyah. I do not know what will happen.

You are a woman. As a general rule I do not talk to women. I do not know if you know the answer to my question or how you can help. Just knowing the truth doesn't change people but learning the truth does as it changes me or whoever does, even as it can change you. You already know a great many things.

I do not like learning or being exposed to error, what is false, evil, etc....

In my life I am safe in my room but doing battle, without war, from my room. A spiritual battle. I am not into psychology. I have a computer, books, and I am safe here where I live. Currently I am celebrating the feast of unleavened bread. I have my matzah. Tonight was count 2 of the omer. It is the third day of the feast of unleavened bread. I do not know if you are a Jew or interested in Jewish things. I encourage you to study and only ask questions if you want to. I believe that you are a woman who can study the Torah, but I do not know if this is because you have demonstrated an aptitude for doing so.

The help I have needed comes in part with expressing that I need help. But with man's law and with God's Law I am Torah Observant and I desire to see others the same and those who transgress God's Law should be corrected or punished. If we live according to God's Law, it is life to us, even as there is a New Covenant.

Shalom. Peace to you.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

My comments are all contextual.

And Jacob knows I am been fair to him and squeaky.

You need to know the people where they are coming from before you criticize, friend.

I know Jacob and squeaky very well. I have been communicating and reading their posts a tons and tons and years and years.

blessings.

Oh that's wonderful friend!
I feel a lot of relief from you telling me that and I will definately make sure to remember that. :)
Because you always assure me and everyone on here that you live your life by letting your actions represent the words you to say, and I will believe you, and so now I can be sure that you will never criticize me!
Because as of yet you have not taken the time to talk to me to get to know me at all and until you do then you will not know my heart or where I am coming from.
So I am very glad because I can be assured I will hear no condemnation or criticism from you at all and that is a wonderful thing! Thank you very much :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh that's wonderful friend!
I feel a lot of relief from you telling me that and I will definately make sure to remember that. :)
Because you always assure me and everyone on here that you live your life by letting your actions represent the words you to say, and I will believe you, and so now I can be sure that you will never criticize me!
Because as of yet you have not taken the time to talk to me to get to know me at all and until you do then you will not know my heart or where I am coming from.
So I am very glad because I can be assured I will hear no condemnation or criticism from you at all and that is a wonderful thing! Thank you very much :)

Why would I criticize you? We never communicate.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 14:13 KJV - And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

2 Chronicles 20:17 KJV - Ye shall not [need] to fight in this [battle]: set yourselves, stand ye [still], and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD [will be] with you.

Isaiah 52:10 KJV - The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well God can fight a person's battle or battles for them.

So maybe I don't need help. I know that I am not asking for a helpmeet.
What battle are you wanting GOD to fight for you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
btw [MENTION=19616]Tnkrbl123![/MENTION],

I did not talk to you because of your relentless condemnation to me.

Why would I talk to someone who don't give any respect to me?

You were on ignore until you gave me thanks.

blessings.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What battle are you wanting GOD to fight for you?

I do not know why I became aware of the things mentioned in my Opening Post when I did. Those kinds of things. I only want the word of God to go forth. Maybe people do not know. Then if this is about righteousness what if I meet people that are not righteous?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not know why I became aware of the things mentioned in my Opening Post when I did. Those kinds of things. I only want the word of God to go forth. Maybe people do not know. Then if this is about righteousness what if I meet people that are not righteous?
What did you do the last time you met a person that was not righteous?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What did you do the last time you met a person that was not righteous?

When I do not know the reason for something that I observe happening, I continue with righteous living and my thoughts about what is happening or occurring.

glorydaz

Isaiah 52:10 KJV - The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Isaiah 52:6-7 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. 7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!​

Speaking of confessing Jesus Christ as Lord. "It is I", says the Lord God.

Romans 10:15-16 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I do not know the reason for something that I observe happening, I continue with righteous living and my thoughts about what is happening or occurring.
Do you have a job, Jacob?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you have a job, Jacob?

I have numerous degrees and additional education and volunteer work, but I don't know that a Rabbi or a President of the United States of America would have a job. I have worked in the past, including Management and Teaching. I do not have a teaching degree or teaching credentials.

I would like a Jewish employer if I work (we are in the middle of a feast right now) because I cannot work otherwise when people want me to.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have numerous degrees and additional education and volunteer work, but I don't know that a Rabbi or a President of the United States of America would have a job. I have worked in the past, including Management and Teaching. I do not have a teaching degree or teaching credentials.

I would like a Jewish employer if I work (we are in the middle of a feast right now) because I cannot work otherwise when people want me to.

boy, you are so funny.:jolly::jolly::jolly: